• 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
P compilations
She's live now
wrathoflego
(April 25, 2024, 7:25 am)PatricksPrivate7
(April 25, 2024, 6:30 am)Sam jones
(April 25, 2024, 3:28 am)PatricksPrivate7
(April 24, 2024, 7:37 pm)Sam jones
(April 24, 2024, 7:07 pm)Preglore Just because someone doesn't share a stream doesn't mean they are selfish jerks. Stream recordings are typically very large file sizes, and logistically finding a way to upload and make space to digitally share a file of that size with other people can be inconvenient to say the least.
They are it's not that hard to screen record a tik tok or Instagram stream even I can do it and would for you guys, atleast this guy was considerate to do it and thats why he's more popular and special.
Seen you shitting on people for not screen recording lives on a few threads in recent days, yet I see no screen recordings from yourself? Maybe pipe down if you aren't actually going to contribute instead of people who are at least sharing something?
That's cause I have no connections of finding them as a matter of fact I'm really not interested looking for Teenager pregnant streams but if these guys are surely it's very considerate for them to record the streams for us to see isn't this what this site is all about? Us seeing a ton of preggos or is it keep them to yourself but show a photo to get them all excited and keep the best parts to yourself cause that's what I'm starting to feel

"I have no connections" it's real easy mate. Go to Tiktok. Go to the search bar. Type 'pregnant' or 'preggo' and boom Bob's your uncle.

Also "I don't wanna search for teenager's streams" but "I wanna watch teenager streams from other people" doesn't exactly add up. If the implication is watching a teenagers stream is bad, why would you want to see it anyway? Besides that, a decent portion of the girls you find on Tiktok live aren't teens, most of the ones I've encountered are early-mid twenties. Also, the "best parts" in question is a lot of the time them doing sweet fuck all, not even with the bump out.

It's just very frustrating watching someone who doesn't contribute content spread negativity to those who actually do supply something, even if it is as simple as a screenshot. Next time you see someone post a screenshot, why don't you just leave a like and a "thanks for sharing" instead of continously spreading negativity.
Ever since I became more active on here again and the TV presenters thread, I've learned not to waste my time arguing with people. Can't help the helpless...
Liked by PatricksPrivate7 (Apr 27, 2024)
PatricksPrivate7
(April 27, 2024, 7:44 pm)wrathoflego
(April 25, 2024, 6:30 am)Sam jones
(April 25, 2024, 3:28 am)PatricksPrivate7
(April 24, 2024, 7:37 pm)Sam jones They are it's not that hard to screen record a tik tok or Instagram stream even I can do it and would for you guys, atleast this guy was considerate to do it and thats why he's more popular and special.
Seen you shitting on people for not screen recording lives on a few threads in recent days, yet I see no screen recordings from yourself? Maybe pipe down if you aren't actually going to contribute instead of people who are at least sharing something?
That's cause I have no connections of finding them as a matter of fact I'm really not interested looking for Teenager pregnant streams but if these guys are surely it's very considerate for them to record the streams for us to see isn't this what this site is all about? Us seeing a ton of preggos or is it keep them to yourself but show a photo to get them all excited and keep the best parts to yourself cause that's what I'm starting to feel

"I have no connections" it's real easy mate. Go to Tiktok. Go to the search bar. Type 'pregnant' or 'preggo' and boom Bob's your uncle.

Also "I don't wanna search for teenager's streams" but "I wanna watch teenager streams from other people" doesn't exactly add up. If the implication is watching a teenagers stream is bad, why would you want to see it anyway? Besides that, a decent portion of the girls you find on Tiktok live aren't teens, most of the ones I've encountered are early-mid twenties. Also, the "best parts" in question is a lot of the time them doing sweet fuck all, not even with the bump out.

It's just very frustrating watching someone who doesn't contribute content spread negativity to those who actually do supply something, even if it is as simple as a screenshot. Next time you see someone post a screenshot, why don't you just leave a like and a "thanks for sharing" instead of continously spreading negativity.
Ever since I became more active on here again and the TV presenters thread, I've learned not to waste my time arguing with people. Can't help the helpless...

Good advice, perhaps I should follow suite.
Liked by wrathoflego (Apr 30, 2024)
jkliao648
(April 27, 2024, 10:42 pm)PatricksPrivate7
(April 27, 2024, 7:44 pm)wrathoflego
(April 25, 2024, 6:30 am)Sam jones
(April 25, 2024, 3:28 am)PatricksPrivate7 Seen you shitting on people for not screen recording lives on a few threads in recent days, yet I see no screen recordings from yourself? Maybe pipe down if you aren't actually going to contribute instead of people who are at least sharing something?

Good advice, perhaps I should follow suite.
Every time I saw sth like this, I become more appreciative towards this forum having a function called ignore list, so convenient.
Liked by Raphic (Apr 28, 2024), Mxy (Apr 27, 2024), wrathoflego (Apr 27, 2024)
BD778915
She’s live
P compilations

https://mega.nz/file/RJ5gSJyR#k6JocXzx9m...gk3JmzkiDY
Liked by 31 members: Iganinjaartist (May 8, 2024), attemptosurvive (May 6, 2024), Gymbo4Ever (May 5, 2024), ZDWtever (May 5, 2024), Omea (May 3, 2024), GM123 (May 1, 2024), cripple135 (May 1, 2024), Kingkong59 (May 1, 2024), AnonymousBump (May 1, 2024), SPL (May 1, 2024), Radal G92 (May 1, 2024), Lksfts (May 1, 2024), kyledeng (May 1, 2024), Chamilio (May 1, 2024), makadia44 (May 1, 2024), danielle.99 (May 1, 2024), ilcarpw (May 1, 2024), 12hj (May 1, 2024), Fredf69 (May 1, 2024), mautain (May 1, 2024), alsx (May 1, 2024), peb (May 1, 2024), hodonavi (May 1, 2024), delirious (May 1, 2024), Bigbean2847 (Apr 30, 2024), pregadellic (Apr 30, 2024), BluePreggoDL (Apr 30, 2024), Masterofpreggos (Apr 30, 2024), Jack26 (Apr 30, 2024), nastyboy92 (Apr 30, 2024), Tahajalee (Apr 30, 2024)
Masterofpreggos
(April 30, 2024, 11:03 pm)P compilations https://mega.nz/file/RJ5gSJyR#k6JocXzx9m...gk3JmzkiDY
You aré a real hero! Please kept rec this clips
Liked by DoctorCocktor911 (May 1, 2024)
BD778915
She’s live again!!
kyledeng
Yall need to screen record with the comments off. it covers the best part!
Liked by Zackmagic (May 1, 2024), Susan1234 (May 1, 2024)
Love’emPreggo
(May 1, 2024, 11:53 am)BD778915 She’s live again!!
Sad
i missed it again