General Videos
New Cam Girls
  860 of 1086  
  • 199 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average
User 14728
(June 7, 2023, 11:02 am)Glittering_You330
(June 3, 2023, 10:39 am)bellylover1699 https://pregnancy.chaturbate.com/_pregnant_sweet/ new girls, let's add them to recurbate before she give birth, she is 39 weeks now and her belly is round and perfect, no stretch marks

Didn't even get one full show before getting banned. Also who would start camming at 39 weeks, knowing they won't last more than a week before popping?
For some reason, every time she comes online, it's on an entirely new account. However, she puts up a good show. Hopefull she hasn't popped yet.
falloutghoul
Online now!
https://pregnancy.chaturbate.com/sadashi_moon/
https://pregnancy.chaturbate.com/racheallhollins/
https://pregnancy.chaturbate.com/artesanatokischa/ Twinner!
Kcrule
https://liveandsexy.cam/pregnant8

Who is this!
User 14728
(June 7, 2023, 2:29 pm)Kcrule https://liveandsexy.cam/pregnant8

Who is this!
She's 37 weeks now.
Luffy
(June 6, 2023, 9:33 pm)McKormick
(June 6, 2023, 9:16 pm)KJ02
(June 5, 2023, 3:29 pm)It\zҠai-chan ღ
(April 5, 2023, 11:16 pm)McKormick
(April 5, 2023, 12:26 pm)Glittering_You330 That's my type of body. Being fat and looking pregnant is the best of both worlds.

No, shes actually pregnant but shes due soon.
Big news everyone, she really was pregnant and just gave birth today. Gg
Still not buying it, I got a private with her from the last days of her first pregnancy and her belly was huge. Ever since she's been trying to pass her postpartum belly or fat as being pregnant again, at least 2-3 times now. She even had roleplay as a hashtag, these latest videos are just her trying to pass fat off as pregnant and fully embodying that role in the comments with a far smaller belly than she had when she was actually pregnant. If that's your thing or you believe her, more power to you.

I understand your apprehensions but Ive kept up with her for this entire pregnancy. I noticed she didnt get as big as she did with her first but she was pregnant and she did just give birth.

Also Ive noticed most people that fake pregnancies dont lie and say they gave birth. Ive watched models do this many times over the past few years. One lady claimed she was pregnant with twins but whenever youd ask she was 5mnths pregnant. I do believe she was originally pregnant as she was lactating but after that she was just taking advantage of people. She never went past 5mnths. Ive noticed that her profile is still up but shes no longer tagged as 'Pregnant'. Haalley told people how far along she was the entire time and she was just on a few days ago telling everyone it was her last day. She made it a point to keep people up to date. People faking it dont do all of that. So I understand what youre saying but I have watched too many people fake it over the years. Haalley was pregnant. She didnt get anywhere near as big with her last two pregnancies but she was pregnant.
Poor guy. She’s lied to you bro. While being on here I’ve picked up a keen observation skill. When a girl is preform there nipples always change. Whether they get darker, harder, etc. they change. Those changes always remain consistent with each girl. In her previous pregnancy her nipples were super dark. So if she was really pregnant again her nipple wouldn’t look normal. She’s just fat, respectfully.
Liked by KJ02 (Jun 7, 2023), bellylover1699 (Jun 7, 2023)
Glittering_You330
(Edited)
(Edited)
(June 7, 2023, 1:33 pm)PETROLIUS For some reason, every time she comes online, it's on an entirely new account. However, she puts up a good show. Hopefull she hasn't popped yet.

Until Chaturbate gets tired of her and ends up blocking her IP permenantly. The site requires a model to show their ID/License before being able to take tokens, hence why she's always with a couple other girls since she most likely used their ID cards to return.

But if she's smart enough to circumvent multiple bans with using her friends ID, then she's smart enough to not get banned in the first place. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PregnantBelly
https://pregnancy.chaturbate.com/littlegothbabyy/
New streamer, first live stream, about 27 weeks pregnant
Liked by preggos-a-go-go (Jun 9, 2023), jrose1985 (Jun 7, 2023)
Glittering_You330
(Edited)
(Edited)
(June 6, 2023, 9:33 pm)McKormick I understand your apprehensions but Ive kept up with her for this entire pregnancy. I noticed she didnt get as big as she did with her first but she was pregnant and she did just give birth.

People faking it dont do all of that. So I understand what youre saying but I have watched too many people fake it over the years. Haalley was pregnant. She didnt get anywhere near as big with her last two pregnancies but she was pregnant.

Yeah I rather trust Recurbate over anyone's word. This is a screenshot of her last show on June 5th and exactly 6 months ago on December 5th. Pictures don't lie, but she is since her gut has literally been the same size for 6 months.

I'm still jerking it to her fat ass, I just think people falling for fakers is sad when they know that we have evidence on their bullshit.
Liked by Kingkong59 (Nov 2, 2023), bellylover1699 (Jun 7, 2023), KJ02 (Jun 7, 2023), Corsaier (Jun 7, 2023)
bellylover1699
https://liveandsexy.cam/Saabiina1 she just started, somebody record her please I'm at work so I can't Sad , I think there's high possibility that she will squirt today
KJ02
(June 6, 2023, 9:33 pm)McKormick
(June 6, 2023, 9:16 pm)KJ02
(June 5, 2023, 3:29 pm)It\zҠai-chan ღ
(April 5, 2023, 11:16 pm)McKormick
(April 5, 2023, 12:26 pm)Glittering_You330 That's my type of body. Being fat and looking pregnant is the best of both worlds.

No, shes actually pregnant but shes due soon.
Big news everyone, she really was pregnant and just gave birth today. Gg
Still not buying it, I got a private with her from the last days of her first pregnancy and her belly was huge. Ever since she's been trying to pass her postpartum belly or fat as being pregnant again, at least 2-3 times now. She even had roleplay as a hashtag, these latest videos are just her trying to pass fat off as pregnant and fully embodying that role in the comments with a far smaller belly than she had when she was actually pregnant. If that's your thing or you believe her, more power to you.

I understand your apprehensions but Ive kept up with her for this entire pregnancy. I noticed she didnt get as big as she did with her first but she was pregnant and she did just give birth.

Also Ive noticed most people that fake pregnancies dont lie and say they gave birth. Ive watched models do this many times over the past few years. One lady claimed she was pregnant with twins but whenever youd ask she was 5mnths pregnant. I do believe she was originally pregnant as she was lactating but after that she was just taking advantage of people. She never went past 5mnths. Ive noticed that her profile is still up but shes no longer tagged as 'Pregnant'. Haalley told people how far along she was the entire time and she was just on a few days ago telling everyone it was her last day. She made it a point to keep people up to date. People faking it dont do all of that. So I understand what youre saying but I have watched too many people fake it over the years. Haalley was pregnant.
Faking people absolutely do all of that if it's profitable to do so, Haalley is no different. There's been zero change in her body since her 2020 pregnancy.
Quote:She didnt get anywhere near as big with her last two pregnancies but she was pregnant.
Unless you know of a pregnancy before 2019-2020, that was her only pregnancy. Everything since then has been her faking and if she "told" you otherwise, she's roleplaying.

Here's a screen of her actually pregnant and compare that against anything in the past three years: 

Like I said, more power to you if that's your thing but use your eyes and don't take models at their word.
Liked by butecrop (Nov 29, 2023), Kingkong59 (Nov 2, 2023), bellysrus (Jun 12, 2023), Spambasket (Jun 8, 2023), ptgffb (Jun 7, 2023), MLR44 (Jun 7, 2023), Glittering_You330 (Jun 7, 2023), Corsaier (Jun 7, 2023)