Pregnant AI Artwork
Some of my generated pics
  8 of 10  
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
SquiddleWiddles
Tina's got something to show you

tina_1.mp4 (Size: 3.21 MB / Downloads: 2,082)

Please log in or register to view tina_1.mp4

Liked by Chastitym520 (Mar 11, 2024), Njameson (Mar 10, 2024), miguelitopistolas (Mar 8, 2024)
Craneskin
At the risk of stating the somewhat obvious, after your absolute triumph with your Yennefer renders, how about an equally fecund and fertile Triss Merigold?
Le0814
Or the ever so lovely Lady Alcina Dimistrescu Smile
Liked by Azmarith (Mar 10, 2024)
sztefen89
(February 27, 2024, 11:10 pm)SquiddleWiddles
(February 27, 2024, 10:57 am)ArmedAndFuzzy @SquiddleWiddles if you're taking requests, I've got ideas. Can you do any in the "cow" yoga pose wearing a sports bra and shorts that are both too small?
Here you are good sir, most of them are nude tho.
Do you remember what the prompts were for these? For whatever reason, I'm having difficulty getting this kind of pose. Thank you!
sztefen89
Also, if you get comfortable sharing what model you're using and any cool LoRAs, would really appreciate it!
SquiddleWiddles
(February 27, 2024, 1:51 am)SquiddleWiddles
(February 27, 2024, 1:07 am)Timelord 2 Which ai program do you use?
This Stable Diffusion UI

https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui

specific models and such that I use mostly came from this site.

https://civitai.com/

if you manage to get this running, i'll be happy to share my image's metadata so you can generate your own preggo pics.

(March 3, 2024, 2:37 pm)SquiddleWiddles
(March 3, 2024, 10:31 am)gwill752
(February 27, 2024, 1:51 am)SquiddleWiddles
(February 27, 2024, 1:07 am)Timelord 2 Which ai program do you use?
This Stable Diffusion UI

https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui

specific models and such that I use mostly came from this site.

https://civitai.com/

if you manage to get this running, i'll be happy to share my image's metadata so you can generate your own preggo pics.
Hey! Really like your generations so far! Especially the ones with an outie navel Wink

I’ve been experimenting with Stable Diffusion for a few months now during my spare ours and would love to know the models/loras/prompts you used to get these results!
If you’d be open to collabing on a small project (short comic, small RPGM game, or a short visual novel), that’d be awesome!
Feel free to DM me Smile
Thanks, I'll give that proposition some thought. In the meantime, I've attached a zip of some uncompressed PNGs of my works, you should be able to extract the prompting/gen info from those.

https://files.catbox.moe/ria08k.rar

(March 8, 2024, 2:55 pm)sztefen89 Also, if you get comfortable sharing what model you're using and any cool LoRAs, would really appreciate it!

I've posted some resources in this thread

Liked by Marksavage1998 (Mar 28, 2024), welshtable (Mar 13, 2024), Njameson (Mar 10, 2024), thumbsout (Mar 9, 2024), yennefersimp (Mar 8, 2024)
SquiddleWiddles
“Do you need help getting somewhere?” the coachman asked, eyes still gawking at Yen’s stupidly huge breasts and belly.

“Y-Yes,” Yen replied, still trying to calm her breathing.

“Well, this caravan’s heading for Oxenfurt, you’re very much free to hop on.”

“*huff* Just.... *huff* take me to… the next halfway house.”

“Alright, the next one on route shouldn’t be more than a couple days' journey.”

Yen then pushed herself off of the sign post she was leaning on and stumbled awkwardly to the back of the first carriage.The coachman signaled the passengers to clear a space for a new person to sit.

Yen walked around to the back of the carriage and tried her best to climb into it. However, she could barely even raise her legs to the high steps since her belly was in the way, and gave up panting. With her eyes shut and face turned red, she mumbled asking for help to be lifted onto the carriage. A pair of men quickly lifted her on, sparing no expense at the chance to grope her supple hot body.Yen made her way to a space at the furthest spot into the carriage and sat down, sighing in partial relief for finally being able to rest her grossly proportional thigh and tired legs. However, she of course noticed that the men in the carriage were now dead silent, all eyes taking in the  alluring view that was mere meters from them.

The caravan took off, the men still just silently fixated on Yennefer’s body. As the carriage drew on, the slight bumps in the road shaking the carriage caused sensations of pleasure on Yennefer’s body. Whenever the carriage ran over a particularly bumpy part of the road, Yennefer’s obscenely huge breasts and belly jiggled around, hypnotizing her onlookers. This combined with the mens’ gazes caused Yennefer to twitch a bit, she was using almost her full mental fortitude to resist offering her body up to the passengers. One of the riders, a young adventurer, was the first to inquire about Yennefer.

“You're that pregnant wh–, lady who 's been traveling around small villages here in Velen, right?” he asked.

Yennefer took a deep breath and responded while avoiding eye contact. 
“Y-Yes.”
There was no point in trying to hide such a blatantly obvious fact.
“I heard that was just a wandering feral Succubus!” another man, a former knight clad in well-maintained light armor, replied. Suddenly, a steady stream of questions came in from the other passengers.

“How many villages have you gone to?”
“I don’t know.” She lost count after the first few days of her degenerate journey.

“Is it true that the men you have sex with can’t get their pricks up for a month afterwards?”
“T-That’s obviously impossible.” Yen lied.

“Are you doing this because you just love getting fucked?“
“No!”

With that last question Yennefer shifted on her seat from slouching to a straight direct posture, facing the men and glaring at them directly to address that slanderous accusation. Yennefer’s pride would not let such defamation of her character go unanswered.

“Of course not! Don’t you dare think that!” Yennefer angrily replied. The passengers were all taken aback at her sudden shift of demeanor. She now regained her original confident, arrogant personality that was lost a year ago.

Still angry on that disdainful attack on her pride, she glare around the carriage and declared in her usual arrogant, self-assured voice, “And if I see you any of you disgusting bastards even take a step towards me, I’ll rip every one of your cocks off and feed them down your throats!”

The ambient mood inside the carriage was completely turned over its head.  All of the men inside shuddered, some even impulsively moved their hands over their crotches to protect their groins.  Even the coachman outside tensed up in alarm just hearing what was said.

Yennefer’s stance, her mannerisms, and even the intense tone of her voice told the men inside that she was easily capable of following through on her threat without hesitation. They froze up in fear, averting their gazes as Yennefer glared at them each with a deadly expression. Though the truth was she hasn’t been able to restore much of her magical abilities at this point, she vowed that she’ll make sure to answer her warnings should they come to that.

The carriage was dead silent. The eyes that were once ogling her nude body were now doing everything they can to make sure they weren’t being caught taking a peek towards Yennefer’s general direction. After a few minutes, Yennefer’s mood calmed down, and she was able to evaluate her surroundings. The constant depraved stimulations that she was experiencing were now partially suppressed by her ego. She looked around at the other passengers. They were still looking away to avoid seeing her figure. Yennefer sighed. `That was uncalled for.` She thought, `These men are helping me, and were decent enough to keep their distance during this long ride. And now I’ve made them scared-stiff for the rest of this journey.`

“I… apologize. That was uncalled for.” Yennefer broke the silence after collecting herself. Eye contact was unsettlingly restored, and the focus of attention returned to her. She looked back onto the others, and saw them again leering at her, noticing many of them were trying their best to hide their stiff erections under their trousers.

The young adventurer, cautious but still beaming with curiosity and intrigue, spoke again. 
“How did this happen to you?” He asked, understanding that Yennefer’s situation was not one she chose to be in.

After hesitating for a few seconds, Yen responded.
“I was cursed. I… wanted to become a mother, but a malevolent spirit took advantage of me and turned me into this.”  she truthfully admitted, making sure not to mention that she was one of the most famous and powerful sorceresses in the Northern Realms. “It’s the curse that forces me to… perform those actions. I wasn’t able to regain control of my body until very recently.” She looked down to see her grotesquely erotic figure before quickly shutting her eyes, as she could not come to terms with her situation at the moment.

The mens’ lust was partially shifted into sympathy. A fate of uncontrollably fucking groups of men while trapped in a body that looked even fatter than an obese sylvan was arguably worse than death.

Yen then thought more about what the next couple days of travel would be like. No doubt the men here and in the other carriages would be increasingly frustrated, as they would be right next to a whore they recognize could give them mind-blowing orgasms. Eventually they would most likely try to force themselves onto her, and Yennefer wanted to avoid escalating  her situation with violence. She decided the best course of action would be “service” the men in moderation until she reaches her destination.

When it got dark and the caravan was close to stopping to rest for the night, the former knight stood and announced, “My lady, I lament your circumstances. Clearly no one should have to suffer a fate such as yours. But as my honor as a knight, I will protect you from any scoundrels that attempt to defile you!” The knight drew his sword in declaration with chivalrous vigor.

Yen couldn’t help to scoff at the knight, as he sounded like a smitten simpleton. “That’s very kind you sir knight, but.. I am willing to ‘help’ you all a bit each day.” Yen replied.

All the mens’ eyes widened and looked towards Yennefer in disbelief.
“Just, follow me into the woods after dark.” The men subtly teemed for excitement as to what they would be doing after the sun sets.

Liked by welshtable (Mar 13, 2024), Njameson (Mar 10, 2024), yennefersimp (Mar 9, 2024)
Njameson
(March 3, 2024, 4:50 am)SquiddleWiddles Samus just enjoying her maternity leave
Dude this is an awesome piece
Njameson
(March 2, 2024, 10:56 pm)SquiddleWiddles Hey, this is pretty cool!
My gosh these are so awesome how did you do that?
SquiddleWiddles
Sorry for the hiatus boys. I'm back and ready to  take requests.

Liked by Cheshire (Apr 8, 2024), welshtable (Mar 20, 2024), Njameson (Mar 18, 2024), thumbsout (Mar 18, 2024), yennefersimp (Mar 17, 2024)