Pregnant AI Artwork
BBBenthusiast's Hyperpregnancy Ai thread
  2 of 5  
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
Justaperv
(Edited)
(Edited)
can you provide some example prompts? you are using hyperfusion right?

I tried to pull the generative data in png info, but the prompt is all in chinese.
Liked by BBBenthusiast (Jul 29, 2023)
biggakat
I'd be very interested in hearing about your workflow, if you don't mind sharing.
BBBenthusiast
(July 28, 2023, 8:30 pm)biggakat I'd be very interested in hearing about your workflow, if you don't mind sharing.
This is a work flow/beginner guide I made for someone the other day it should answer your question. Let me know if you need any clarification or have any questions.

"Sure when I started I used https://stable-diffusion-art.com/automatic1111/ it's a great beginner guide. I downloaded the hyperfusion lora from civitai https://civitai.com/models/16928, I use the henmixreal model/checkpoint for realism https://civitai.com/models/20282?modelVersionId=70458. Follow the guide and do the following:

1# make a prompt with your lora and the trigger words, set your lora strength high. Keep your cfg around 20 if using the model I gave model and sampling steps near 70, Dpm++ 2m karrass should be your sampling method for realism. run a few times

2# you get some proportions you like and import the picture and settings to img2img using the button img2img. If the quality is bad for the whole picture you lower the strength of the lora around 0.4 and keep your denoising strength around 50. Higher than 60 will lose you the shape you have so far.  run until satisfied. sometimes you need to import the touched up photo from img2img to run it again.

now we fix the details in inpainting. Click only masked option in the inpainting area leave everything else alone. You want to draw and run the areas you want to fix one by one. You need to change the prompt accordingly. If you run hands remove anything not about hands, quality prompts can stay. Same with face, belly, nipples, belly button ext. Tweak until you are satisfied.

4.I edit small things out in gimp. Extra pinkies, fingers that randomly are on bellies when you have 2 hands already. export it when finished. Doing these edits before enlarging makes the image grain the same.

drag the finished file into the extras tab. Set the resize what you want it to be. I use between 2-3.5. Make both upscalers esrgan_4x, set all of the bars a little more than half way. then click generate. Congrats as long as it didn't mess us you have your image.

Each of these steps have my settings in them to what I used here, there are more extreme body lora and models to try. Don't use this as a bible I fix things I have been doing wrong or slow all the time.

My prompt for txttoimg for my last album:

"gigantic belly, hyper pregnant, comfy baggy sweater, hanging belly:1.5, belly hanging:1.5, sagging belly:1.5, struggling to stand, leaning forward, belly veins, veiny belly, instagram, film grain, soft natural light, soft smile on face, perfect hands, masterpiece, braided back hair redhead, makeup, in shade, extremely detailed, gorgeous, supermodel, absurdres, realistic, high resolution, hasselblad, photorealistic shading, small pores, sharp details, octane, Sony α7 III camera with a 85mm lens, ray tracing, dynamic shot, <lora:dollface:0.7> <lyco:lycohyperpregnant3e-5:0.7> <lora:hyperfusion_213k_32dim-LoCon-epoc6-v5:0.7>"

"Negative prompt: 3d, Drawings, abstract art, cartoons, surrealist painting, conceptual drawing, graphics, (low resolution:1.3), (worst quality:1.3), (low quality:1.3), collage, (watermark:1.3), letter, nude,"

Hope you have fun and try different things!!"
Liked by Fyra yu Chan 1999 (Aug 12, 2023), chumbo (Jul 29, 2023), Bred_anonymously (Jul 29, 2023)
BBBenthusiast
(Edited)
(Edited)
(July 28, 2023, 5:55 am)Justaperv can you provide some example prompts? you are using hyperfusion right?

I tried to pull the generative data in png info, but the prompt is all in chinese.
Yeah sorry that's from editing it in gimp is messes up the prompt, I have changed my prompting a lot since my older pictures. The most recent where the cozy sweater pics I uploaded before my 1k. The prompts for those were:

"gigantic belly, hyper pregnant, comfy baggy sweater, hanging belly:1.5, belly hanging:1.5, sagging belly:1.5, struggling to stand, leaning forward, belly veins, veiny belly, instagram, film grain, soft natural light, soft smile on face, perfect hands, masterpiece, braided back hair redhead, makeup, in shade, extremely detailed, gorgeous, supermodel, absurdres, realistic, high resolution, hasselblad, photorealistic shading, small pores, sharp details, octane, Sony α7 III camera with a 85mm lens, ray tracing, dynamic shot, <lora:dollface:0.7> <lyco:lycohyperpregnant3e-5:0.7> <lora:hyperfusion_213k_32dim-LoCon-epoc6-v5:0.7>"

"Negative prompt: 3d, Drawings, abstract art, cartoons, surrealist painting, conceptual drawing, graphics, (low resolution:1.3), (worst quality:1.3), (low quality:1.3), collage, (watermark:1.3), letter, nude,"

I did change the location in the prompts 6-7 times so this is without that. Hyperfusion by itself makes the skin very plastic like. But most of my pictures are redrawn in gimp and run through img to img and inpaint. Either to increase the quality, to change the size or remove extra fingers. Currently I'm using epiCRealismHelper from civitai to fix skin texture sometimes I run it with that as well. All of the lora here are from civitAi if you need help finding one or have questions let me know. ❤️
Justaperv
thanks, id love a tutorial if possible, because yeah hyper fusion or hyperpregnant tend to look too fake on zovya or dreamshaper.
BBBenthusiast
(Edited)
(Edited)
(July 29, 2023, 4:43 am)Justaperv thanks, id love a tutorial if possible, because yeah hyper fusion or hyperpregnant tend to look too fake on zovya or dreamshaper.
I actually posted one just underneath you as you were posting I think. It has my current settings and models, I do use my machine but as long as you can find a img2img and inpainting for an online ai it should be fine. Edit: never mind it was before you posted sorry I'm currently half asleep ❤️
Justaperv
(July 29, 2023, 3:30 pm)BBBenthusiast
(July 29, 2023, 4:43 am)Justaperv thanks, id love a tutorial if possible, because yeah hyper fusion or hyperpregnant tend to look too fake on zovya or dreamshaper.
I actually posted one just underneath you as you were posting I think. It has my current settings and models, I do use my machine but as long as you can find a img2img and inpainting online it should be fine. Edit: never mind it was before you posted sorry I'm currently half asleep ❤️
Oops same here. Didnt see it. lol.
Liked by BBBenthusiast (Aug 10, 2023)
BBBenthusiast
(Edited)
(Edited)
Just released my older full album "Pregnancy Gameshow"

Mina participated in a unique game show where each incorrect answer resulted in more babies being placed inside her. Surprisingly, she appeared to be deliberately losing throughout the competition. As the final round approached, the stakes intensified, with each wrong answer leading to tenfold increases in the number of babies implanted. Eventually, Mina accumulated well over a few hundred babies inside her, she definitely won't be walking out of here. With the smile on her face it seems she doesn't mind.

This was my first sequence so forgive me if it's a bit wonky.

Liked by 18 members: Njameson (Mar 27, 2024), amogusfetishist (Feb 20, 2024), Bellyinflation93 (Feb 4, 2024), Mongomaniac (Dec 15, 2023), Baelthar (Oct 9, 2023), miguelitopistolas (Oct 8, 2023), mad_destroyer224 (Oct 8, 2023), Iganinjaartist (Sep 22, 2023), laz005 (Aug 21, 2023), Blablablapreggo (Aug 11, 2023), Kenshirosan666 (Aug 6, 2023), Tcorker (Aug 5, 2023), TheWatchers343 (Aug 4, 2023), awakenedhero (Aug 4, 2023), Gogopreggo (Aug 4, 2023), thumbsout (Aug 4, 2023), bellylover48 (Aug 4, 2023), azarafa (Aug 4, 2023)
bigmantyrone
this is great! how do you manage to do scenes like this in stable diffusion? do you just increase belly size between generations? because i  feel like if i did that it would generate a new scene and i would lose the original
BBBenthusiast
(August 6, 2023, 4:10 pm)bigmantyrone this is great! how do you manage to do scenes like this in stable diffusion? do you just increase belly size between generations? because i  feel like if i did that it would generate a new scene and i would lose the original
I use a1111 which has inpainting. You can select an area to generate again, sort of like img2img but a select area. I increase the size of the belly with gimp(a free photoshopish program) with the stamping tool inbetween. Then run it back through inpaint.
Liked by Iganinjaartist (Sep 22, 2023)