Poll: When did you first become aware of your attraction to pregnant women?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
When I was in my teens
91.13%
1038 91.13%
When I was in my 20s
7.11%
81 7.11%
When I was in my 30s
1.32%
15 1.32%
When I was in my 40s or over
0.44%
5 0.44%
Total 1139 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Open Discussion
When did you guys first realize your attraction to pregnant women? Is it a fetish?
  7 of 22  
  • 26 Vote(s) - 4.12 Average
Wink  overdue42
Wink 
I was attracted to pregnant women way before my teens, I remember seeing a heavily pregnant woman when I was playing out on my bike at about 10-11 years old and feeling something, though I didn't know what.

Though I jerked off over Demi Moore and Brigitte Nielsen's pics in the newspapers and whatever, it didn't really turn into a full-on fetish 'till I was about 19-20 and got a computer powerful enough to display Jpegs. Not long after I got my first 'proper computer' (a 486-DX2-66 with 4mb ram Smile ) I started working at a computer store and bought a 33.6k modem with my first wage and the rest is history as they say. As far as 'why?' is concerned I'm not too sure, though it probably has something to with my mother's overly moralistic attitude to pregnancy and sex.

Freud would have had a field-day with me Smile.
Liked by pregnantfan123 (Jul 27, 2019), (May 13, 2015), Aranyosy (Mar 15, 2015)
20something-guy
For me it started when I was 18. I met this girl, got her number and started chatting. After a few day she told me she just found out she was pregnant before I met her. We became close friends and spent a lot of time together because she was really nice to be around (I was a virgin so I had no experience in approaching women yet). I didn't make any moves, just got really close as friends for a few months. Took her to see Cloverfield in the theater when it came out, she hated it. On the drive home she told me she wanted to take my virginity. Nothing happened till a month-ish later when my parents left home on vacation for spring break. I invited her to stay with me for that time. The next morning after sharing a bed, she woke me up with some foreplay and straddled me and led me. I didn't even finish though haha we kept bottoming out, which her her too much. Whatever I'll never forget it. She was 5 months-ish at the time, so not showing much, but enough that when she was on to I just looked and felt her belly as she rode me. This experience fully associated pregnancy and sex together in my head lol. That was the only time with her too, never tried again even though I wanted to give it another go.
Liked by TheFreak (Nov 30, 2016), (May 13, 2015), Aranyosy (Mar 15, 2015), Bellyrama (Mar 5, 2015)
Sakai
For me I suppose it began back in Middle school. Since I was always a bit of a stickler for the rules I always got this feeling of excitement seeing other kids around my age breaking those rules despite never doing them myself. Things like Smoking, Drinking, and sex were all Taboos and hearing these kids talk about them was pretty interesting, I became really skilled at eavesdropping to make it work, plus it doesn't hurt that for some odd reason people just naturally open up to me quickly if somethings bothering them and they have no one to turn too. But the thing that got to me the most I suppose was when the subject of pregnancy was brought up since normally i'd be the only one who knew what was going on since I'd over here it, but then once they got knocked up they literally became unable to hide what they had done, the entire world could see immediately that she had broken such a big taboo at such a young age, and the sudden change in personality that came with it... There was just something exciting about it. It just kind of grew from there into a full blown fetish, although I'll admit that even now the whole idea of someone's taboo becoming forcibly shown to the world at a young age is quite amazing.

I remember having quite a few pregnant classmates too, one that especially stood out was this girl in my gym/health class in 10th grade. She was the "Strong headed independent black girl" of the class who didn't want to be pushed around for her condition. Still participating as best she could in gym at 7-8 months.
Liked by Aranyosy (Mar 15, 2015)
Bellyrama
I was very young, maybe 4 or 5, and it was when I first learned that pregnancy was a thing. There was a heavily pregnant woman on the front page of the newspaper and I asked my mum why her belly was so big and she explained it to me. It wasn't until years later when I started sneaking onto the computer late at night to look up pictures of pregnant women that I further explored the idea of this fetish. On top of that, even girls with pudgy little bellies became more attractive to me. This was further improved once I started high school. Plenty of pudgy bellies walking around the place, but also several unplanned pregnancies popped up over the years.

Somewhat related, my girlfriend is aware of my belly fetish (not the fat/pregnancy part though) and got a belly piercing to make belly play more fun. She's a bit of a health nut though, so I wouldn't be able to convince her to gain weight and neither of us are that enthusiastic about the idea of having kids (at least not at this stage of our lives). Ah well, beggars can't be choosers.
Liked by vestrumtobias (Feb 16, 2022), Aranyosy (Mar 15, 2015)
sithlord12345
Back in middle school, I saw pictures of brittany spears' pregancy photoshoot and just couldnt stop looking at her, eventually realized what it meant. Struggled a long time with thinking about it but now im okay with it, not a fetish really just a really strong kink that i have. Love the belly, the roundness and tight soft skin, still havent had any contact with a pregnant woman, tried a few times but no luck yet, theres always time though Smile
Liked by pregnantfan123 (Dec 31, 2019)
pregnantwomb
the truth is my start of pregnancy fetish from site called weirdandsexy.com then took flight and before that in high school but early start was I was 1 grade touch my teacher pregnant belly and all my classmates did too
Smile i loves pregnancy heartHeart  love pregnancy it gods gift of life and really hot round belly and like fertile bumps and love preggo women
Liked by pregogirl999 (Mar 17, 2015)
JamesGraham
I was attracted by pregnant women for as long as i know. Now i definitely can call it a fetish.
badroka
yes, i remember when i was young being asked if id like to touch. i have been attracted to pregnant women for long time, probably early teens. it is a fetish for me, as is insemination/impreg/lactation. im pretty open about it early on when i meet women, they are usually fine and agree to use some form of contraception (if they arnt already) and to pretend they arnt on any so sex is even hotter for me.
User 13763
i was maybe 5 or 6 and saw the who wants to be a millionaire. there was a pregnant contestant i couldnt get over and from there just kept searching around. i love a nice pregnant teen with a tight round belly with no stretch marks!!
preggolover939
For me, it was when I was just a boy. We had a friend of the family who became pregnant with her fourth child and I was instantly attracted to her. She had a nice round belly and a gorgeous smile and was one of the nicest women I had ever know. I constantly imagined seeing her pregnant body naked and wanted so badly to touch her belly.

I think my attraction is due to the fact that I know for certain that the pregnant woman had sex and I am in awe just thinking that a new baby is growing inside her. It's crazy!
Liked by vestrumtobias (Feb 16, 2022), pregnantfan123 (Dec 31, 2019), Maulanazikri (Dec 16, 2019)