Pregnant AI Artwork
AI Celebrities
  3 of 3
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
B_man
(August 7, 2023, 2:33 am)scr00b You might notice most of the images I'm going to post in this thread start with "curvy" or even "chubby" - I learned very quickly that unless I wanted a pencil with a very strange bulge that didn't even look like it belonged on a human being, that I had to add that modifier to the celebrity's name to even get it to look like a person. Continuing....

Ariel Winter was another one I had trouble getting right. Besides the extra limbs, I didn't save a lot of hers because they ended up looking extremely cartoonish. I wonder if the AI was trying to combine Ariel Winter with Ariel the Little Mermaid? Might explain the hair in some of these too. She was one of the first ones I did, which had a completely different syntax to the prompts I used, but even going back and trying the prompts that I found worked fairly well didn't result in much else coming up.
I was disappointed when Ariel had her breast reduction. If you could restore her prodigious bustline with pregnancy enhancement that would be amazing.
Liked by jimbobjoe789 (Dec 5, 2023)