Open Discussion
Pregnancy or Big Belly? What's Your Preference?
  2 of 3  
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
User 72597
(November 18, 2022, 6:21 am)Mike Larry @"BumpWarmer" No, I haven't. I've seen slim or petite girls with bellies that are a little "big" but definitely not to the same degree as a pregnant woman's belly. A beer belly or a buffet belly may kinda look like a first trimester belly, but that's about it.

If you just like big bellies in general without the need for the girl to be pregnant, you can check this girl out
hxxps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDf7gonfPbEMjv6O-FLnYg/featured
It's not that, exactly. I'm just asking where's the line between liking pregnant women and a woman who has a pregnant-like belly. If you're just into the bump and not much else, is it really a pregnancy fetish?
bellylover04
To me, I think the difference is the belly itself. With stuffers and BBWs, their belly is just fat and the shape of it isn’t really firm and is kinda loose if that makes sense. With a pregnant belly, it has a more define shape and is more firm in the way it feels. The look of them is also different compared to a stuffer belly or BBW belly. Not to mention how with pregnancy, the belly button sticks out a lot, which is another major difference to me between liking a woman with a big belly and having a pregnancy fetish. It does get a bit muddier for me since I sometimes like woman with an abdominal tumor/ovarian cyst since they do sometimes capture the main appeals of a pregnant belly (huge, firm, outie belly button). Similar to what @bynx said, abdominal tumors and pregnant bellies are interchangeable. But like what @Mike Larry said, they aren’t normal nor healthy. So pregnant bellies win more times than tumor bellies.
Liked by Bluebird704 (Dec 1, 2022)
bellylover04
In a general sense though, I think the difference would be liking the other aspects of pregnancy like lactation, birth, bigger boobs, etc.
bellylover04
(November 18, 2022, 4:46 pm)BumpWarmer
(November 18, 2022, 6:21 am)Mike Larry @"BumpWarmer" No, I haven't. I've seen slim or petite girls with bellies that are a little "big" but definitely not to the same degree as a pregnant woman's belly. A beer belly or a buffet belly may kinda look like a first trimester belly, but that's about it.

If you just like big bellies in general without the need for the girl to be pregnant, you can check this girl out
It's not that, exactly. I'm just asking where's the line between liking pregnant women and a woman who has a pregnant-like belly. If you're just into the bump and not much else, is it really a pregnancy fetish?
I think even if you’re just into the bump, it’s still a pregnancy fetish since pregnancy is the reason why the belly looks the way it does.
User 72597
(November 19, 2022, 2:27 am)bellylover04 To me, I think the difference is the belly itself. With stuffers and BBWs, their belly is just fat and the shape of it isn’t really firm and is kinda loose if that makes sense. With a pregnant belly, it has a more define shape and is more firm in the way it feels. The look of them is also different compared to a stuffer belly or BBW belly. Not to mention how with pregnancy, the belly button sticks out a lot, which is another major difference to me between liking a woman with a big belly and having a pregnancy fetish. It does get a bit muddier for me since I sometimes like woman with an abdominal tumor/ovarian cyst since they do sometimes capture the main appeals of a pregnant belly (huge, firm, outie belly button). Similar to what @bynx said, abdominal tumors and pregnant bellies are interchangeable. But like what @Mike Larry said, they aren’t normal nor healthy. So pregnant bellies win more times than tumor bellies.
(November 19, 2022, 2:29 am)bellylover04

I think even if you’re just into the bump, it’s still a pregnancy fetish since pregnancy is the reason why the belly looks the way it does.
I see. I like the larger breasts and extra curves, but everybody likes that, even if a woman wasn't pregnant. I'm not saying that I'm only attracted to pregnant women, just thinking if it was just the bump that I liked, then I would feel less ashamed of the fetish. But if woman has a pregnant-looking belly because of a tumor or some serious medical thing, I'd feel like a pos.
user-71224
It's hard for me to talk about. I don't know why cause we all have are "fetishes" I like thick women but on the other hand a skinny chick with a huge round belly is sexy for me to. I cannot stand these women that try and suck out to make money on the preggo fetish scene. So idk it's weird if she's faking it I don't find it hott. It kind of sucks because it's not something your partner can help out with or a hooker unless you want to knock her up ever 9 months . I ain't even told her(my wife not the hooker) about this fetish. But if she's just got a fat flabby stomach then no ...
user-71224
(November 19, 2022, 1:34 pm)BumpWarmer
(November 19, 2022, 2:27 am)bellylover04 To me, I think the difference is the belly itself. With stuffers and BBWs, their belly is just fat and the shape of it isn’t really firm and is kinda loose if that makes sense. With a pregnant belly, it has a more define shape and is more firm in the way it feels. The look of them is also different compared to a stuffer belly or BBW belly. Not to mention how with pregnancy, the belly button sticks out a lot, which is another major difference to me between liking a woman with a big belly and having a pregnancy fetish. It does get a bit muddier for me since I sometimes like woman with an abdominal tumor/ovarian cyst since they do sometimes capture the main appeals of a pregnant belly (huge, firm, outie belly button). Similar to what @bynx said, abdominal tumors and pregnant bellies are interchangeable. But like what @Mike Larry said, they aren’t normal nor healthy. So pregnant bellies win more times than tumor bellies.

I see. I like the larger breasts and extra curves, but everybody likes that, even if a woman wasn't pregnant. I'm not saying that I'm only attracted to pregnant women, just thinking if it was just the bump that I liked, then I would feel less ashamed of the fetish. But if woman has a pregnant-looking belly because of a tumor or some serious medical thing, I'd feel like a pos.

Why is there such shame attached to this fetish. It's the belly. Not about what's in it. I have come across the sicko that want to do it while it's being born. And that absolutely disgusted me. But I get what your saying
User 72597
(November 23, 2022, 1:37 am)[email protected] It's hard for me to talk about. I don't know why cause we all have are "fetishes" I like thick women but on the other hand a skinny chick with a huge round belly is sexy for me to. I cannot stand these women that try and suck out to make money on the preggo fetish scene.  So idk it's weird if she's faking it I don't find it hott. It kind of sucks because it's not something your partner can help out with or a hooker unless you want to knock her up ever 9 months . I ain't even told her(my wife not the hooker) about this fetish. But if she's just got a fat flabby stomach  then no ...
I'm not into the fat flabby stomach either. The pregnant-looking bump is always a turn on. And I wouldn't want to knock up a hooker every 9 months, or use with any partner either. It's mostly a sense of shame, less about wanting to share anything.

(November 23, 2022, 1:41 am)[email protected]
(November 19, 2022, 1:34 pm)BumpWarmer

Why is there such shame attached to this fetish. It's the belly. Not about what's in it. I have come across the sicko that want to do it while it's being born. And that absolutely disgusted me. But I get what your saying
No matter how many articles come out saying the fetish is nothing to be ashamed, people will always think it's weird. I'm surprised SVU hasn't done an episode on the fetish and made everybody with it look like shameless freaks.
Shame keeps me from doing anything I might regret doing.
Glittering_You330
I prefer a big belly since it lasts longer and isn't as expensive as bringing another hungry mouth into the world.
User 72597
(November 24, 2022, 5:00 pm)Glittering_You330 I prefer a big belly since it lasts longer and isn't as expensive as bringing another hungry mouth into the world.
Flab or pregnant-shaped? I should've worded the title better.