General Pictures
B.I.T. (Bellies I Touched)
  7 of 8  
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
bubbasbigbelly
(Edited)
(Edited)
I needed to go shopping this weekend and I was on high alert. I didn't need to be thought, because she didn't just "waddle" she literally "swayed" from side-to-side. As she made her way about the store.

I didn't want to creep so I quickly moved on... After all, there where 2 other Preggos that caught my attention...

When checkout time came, I went to the self checkout area, and to my pleasant surprise she was right there in front of me!

I parked my cart, and ran to the service counter to get some last minuet item. As I made my way back to my cart, I saw she was struggling to bag.

I rushed over and said, "here let me help you with that. I am parked right behind you."

"Thanks" She said with a sigh of relief.

"I am moving a lot slower these days."

I laughed and said, "No worries! It looks like you have a pretty good excuse..."

She sauntered back to the scanning machine, to continue on, as I bagged away.

Once I caught her up, I said, "There you go... I am heading right behind you." as I made my way between her and my shopping cart.

She gently pressed her belly up against the scanner, but there was still no room and my crotch and hand skillfully brushed against her denim shorts as I passed by... We began to make small talk and that is when the reconnaissance mission began. I was finally able to discuss her pregnancy with her. With little prompting she began to tell me that this was her 4th baby but 3rd pregnancy (as the first one was a set of fraternal boy/girl twins).

She laughed as she said, "I am actually really small right now compared to my first [pregnancy]. I have about 4 weeks left to go, but I will never get that big again!"

I almost creamed myself right then and there, at the though of her even bigger. Because, let me tell you these pictures do not do her justice. She was MASSIVE and her belly button was the size of a quarter!

She finished up and MUCH TO MY SUPPRISE. She waited for me to checkout too! We walked out of the store together, and I followed her to her car to help her load up.

"I noticed you didn't have a wedding ring on... Is because you are so bloated? " I said mischievously.Big Grin
[I keep my ring off when I go out too I thought to myself]

"NO it's a really loooooong story..." She said emphatically.

"I see. Well you are incredibly brave and strong to be doing this on your own. I really admire that." I said reassuringly as I grabbed another bag.

"Oh, I am not alone. I have tons of support from my family and all, but a man is the last thing I need right now!" she said confidently, shoving a plastic bag of potato chips into the side door of her minivan.

"Well that's it. I just have one more question... Can I see your belly?" as I turned to her after putting the last bag in her van.

"I don't know. I have a TON of strechmarks from my previous pregnancies." she sheepishly uttered.

"It's ok. I don't mind plus no one else can see." I said confidently.

Without any hesitation she pulled up her grey t-shirt tucking it into the bottom of her bra cups, and then lowered her elastic navy blue band above her shorts to reveal a soft white belly. There was a jiggle from a fold of excess fatty skin about 3 inches below her protruded belly button.

"See there are a ton of stechmarks" she said disgustingly as she pointed them out on the right side of her belly.

"It will all be worth it when he gets here... Can I feel?" I said.

"Sure!" she said excitedly.

I gently rubbed the other side of her belly making my way to the center. BOOP I said as I poked her belly button. We both laughed.

"So where is he at?" I asked.

"Well his butt is right here." she said guiding my hand just below her ribcage on her left side. She pressed my hand in firmly as her belly gave in until if couldn't any longer.

"This is either a hand or a foot." As she put my hand about 3.5 inches to the upper right of her gigantic pinkish belly button. "and his head is down here" I had pulled my hand away as she grabbed the excess fat fold and pulled it slightly up towards her chin as she looked down at her gravid bump. With that she pulled up the blue band and slipped down her grey shirt in an instant. It was all over in a flash!

But then she said something that made me smile... "too bad he is not moving right now. He is ALWAYS kicking me and you would have loved to feel that."

'Yes I would [if you only knew how much I longed for that]." I said and thought.
"Well have a great day, and good luck with everything." I said as I backed away.

"Thank you! I really appreciate your help." she said with a smile...Wink

Please do not re-post. This original content is meant only for the members of this forum. Thanks and enjoy!!! Big Grin
For more content please visit http://bubbasbigbelly.tumblr.com/
Liked by 13 members: nursultantulyakby (Jan 9, 2024), JordanHill (Mar 17, 2022), im2good4u7 (Feb 21, 2021), BrownCow (Aug 27, 2020), sbflicker (Mar 18, 2019), Preglver (Aug 17, 2017), Somarifan513 (Aug 8, 2017), redteam182 (Jul 31, 2017), bumpbaker (Jul 16, 2017), Smacky92 (Jul 13, 2017), RealUli (Jul 13, 2017), (Jul 12, 2017), patches1990 (Jul 12, 2017)
pregnantgirlsaresexy
Bubba you are a god among men! Keep up the good work!
Liked by bubbasbigbelly (Jul 12, 2017)
bubbasbigbelly
*** UPDATED STATS ***
I keep a running total of the baby bumps I have bumped. LOL

So to count as an actual touch I have certain criteria:
1. It had to be intentional.
2. Last longer than 3 seconds.
3. I needed to at least rub/poke/measure it.
4. I do not count “accidental encounters,” public bumps, or any frotterism (type things).
5. I ALWAYS needed to be invited by the mom to be, or have asked permission.

I HAVE BEEN BUSY!

Key Stats:
Total bellies. Lifetime count: 588 (was 289) (over the course 31 years as of 7/12/17)
• Photographed the encounter: 472 (was 266)
• Bellies I have measured: 251 (was 188)
• Babies I felt kick: 103 (was 54)
• Bellies I kissed: 38 (was 17)
Please do not re-post. This original content is meant only for the members of this forum. Thanks and enjoy!!! Big Grin
bubbasbigbelly
(Edited)
(Edited)
So a fisherman never reveals his secrets, but I will tell you it really helps to go shopping with a "pregnant" friend [not pictured here to protect her identity]...

She and I went to get maternity clothes and after leaving the store, and rounding the corner this sweet little thing walked past. Needless to say already having a cute mom-to-be with you makes it really easy to strike up a conversation with another one Big Grin

She was almost 8 months with her second (gender was a surprise). The girls got to touch each other's bumps so needless to say I asked if I could feel hers too...

To my surprise it was VERY SOFT still. Almost squishy, in spite of such a tight dress. Because she had rounded the corner when we first say her and she walked away to my back I could not tell if it jiggles when she walks, but I can only imagine it does!

Liked by 12 members: heyther333 (Apr 15, 2023), JordanHill (Mar 17, 2022), im2good4u7 (Feb 21, 2021), bra (Feb 29, 2020), cesarbaby (Jan 14, 2020), Waraba93 (Apr 7, 2019), Somarifan513 (Aug 8, 2017), (Jul 20, 2017), Toasty37 (Jul 17, 2017), Smacky92 (Jul 13, 2017), chops79 (Jul 13, 2017), Xboxliveman1 (Jul 13, 2017)
requnreg-03
I love these stories. I also think its funny you have all the numbers up there.
Liked by bubbasbigbelly (Jul 14, 2017)
bubbasbigbelly
(Edited)
(Edited)
I was in a parking lot when I candidly came upon this plump preggo.

I asked the Mommy to Be if she would let me rub and poke her ripe round Baby Bump. Her belly was squishy and she sported a full waddle.

We did not really discuss her pregnancy that much, but I did make her laugh!

Here is the link to the youtube video
Candid Belly Rub

Liked by im2good4u7 (Feb 21, 2021), BrownCow (Aug 27, 2020), bumpbaker (Mar 17, 2019), chops79 (Aug 6, 2017), redteam182 (Jul 31, 2017)
bubbasbigbelly
Video link (in case the stupid plug-in doesn't work)
[Video: https://youtu.be/d-Ve_2-Tbpo]

Outrageous and crazy this kind of stuff drives me crazy; warning some people might find this offensive or just plain sad... I met this homeless teen who was pregnant and smoking! This Mommy - to - be clearly had "Meth Mouth." As part of raising awareness the rampant opioid epidemic sweeping our nation I thought is appropriate to add this.

Now it is her own body and her own choice, and I am not going to judge, the reason I am angry is because we know for a fact smoking during pregnancy causes a low birth weight.

She is 38 weeks pregnant, and I am sure that baby is a little small for it's size... I want her baby bump to be as big and gravid as possible and a small baby doesn't help my cause...

Not to mention if she gave up smoking, the cravings would drive her to eat more making that belly even sexier!
Regardless we still talk, I bum a cigarette, and she let's me rub, poke, and play with her round baby bump!

Liked by StaleBread (Jan 26, 2024), (Jun 27, 2022), JordanHill (Mar 17, 2022), im2good4u7 (Feb 21, 2021), chops79 (Aug 8, 2017)
bubbasbigbelly
Cute Candid Plus Size Pregnant Baby Belly Bump Rub!
[Video: https://youtu.be/GxFF_a0Dmw0]
in case the video fails
Holy Cow! This plus size preggo was expecting her third; when I approached her and asked to rub her 37 week pregnant baby bump. She was caught a little off guard, but immediately candidly flashes a smile across her chubby cheeks while I am rubbing her belly.

Liked by im2good4u7 (Feb 21, 2021), (Aug 19, 2017), chops79 (Aug 17, 2017)
femalebodyinsepc
wish had guts to ask random women to touch there bellies good job
bubbasbigbelly
(Edited)
(Edited)
link to video

I was walking into the store the other day when I met this mom-to-be she was 38 weeks pregnant. She explained that the baby is breeched, and why her big bump is poking straight out! Comment below.

Liked by JordanHill (Mar 17, 2022), im2good4u7 (Feb 21, 2021), chops79 (Oct 30, 2017), egnever23 (Oct 25, 2017), patches1990 (Oct 25, 2017)