General Pictures
24 weeks now - back from the maternity home
  30 of 35  
  • 42 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average
playboypreggo
Still at Whitney's doing a thousand times better than the maternity home here....minor little catty stuff but like I said a thousand times better....
Liked by Rj42 (Nov 8, 2022)
Rj42
(November 8, 2022, 12:53 am)playboypreggo Still at Whitney's doing a thousand times better than the maternity home here....minor little catty stuff but like I said a thousand times better....
U look great. Very beautiful.
DrPowers
Another stunning set of pics
playboypreggo
(Edited)
(Edited)
Okay so Whitney is pretty nice just she's like I can tell she regrets moving me in like she's like oh geez what did I get myself into bringing this pregnant girl and baby into my house...like how long are you staying with me again lol like that's her main trip I feel the unwantedness in the air...she's just like tolerating me that's her attitude....what sucks too is she is literally a millionaire and she took me to the grocery store and made me buy my own food...like she had me pick out a bunch of items thinking she was paying then we get up to the register and she puts down that little separater thing like oh you buy your stuff first all cruel....I mean that's cool but she has a nanny, housekeeper, six bedroom house a therapist a yoga instructor and a babysitter and she's shaking me down to buy toilet paper and juice for $13....she's like running through all my money on food last time I stayed with her it was more like let's get pedicures with my husband's credit card it's just like she's running through all my money on buying groceries $40 here $60 there and I have to provide my own transportation to my doctor's appointments if I have her drive me she literally sits inside the obgyn appointment like all up in the appointment room being a weirdo and I have no privacy with my doctor so I have to Uber to my obgyn every week it's like $15 there $15 back so she's just like a millionaire depleting my cash fund on groceries and Uber so basically like she has millions and is forcing me to burn through what little resources I have like really you won't buy a pregnant girl food lol that's pretty horrible like I'm pregnant my baby needs to eat so just some kind of bizarre financial domination sadism going on but I mean other than that it's a really nice big house and stuff
Liked by (Nov 8, 2022), (Nov 8, 2022)
blowingupbellies12
(November 8, 2022, 6:29 pm)playboypreggo Okay so Whitney is pretty nice just she's like I can tell she regrets moving me in like she's like oh geez what did I get myself into bringing this pregnant girl and baby into my house...like how long are you staying with me again lol like that's her main trip I feel the unwantedness in the air...she's just like tolerating me that's her attitude....what sucks too is she is literally a millionaire and she took me to the grocery store and made me buy my own food...like she had me pick out a bunch of items thinking she was paying then we get up to the register and she puts down that little separater thing like oh you buy your stuff first all cruel....I mean that's cool but she has a nanny, housekeeper, six bedroom house a therapist a yoga instructor and a babysitter and she's shaking me down to buy toilet paper and juice for $13....she's like running through all my money on food last time I stayed with her it was more like let's get pedicures with my husband's credit card it's just like she's running through all my money on buying groceries $40 here $60 there and I have to provide my own transportation to my doctor's appointments if I have her drive me she literally sits inside the obgyn appointment like all up in the appointment room being a weirdo and I have no privacy with my doctor so I have to Uber to my obgyn every week it's like $15 there $15 back so she's just like a millionaire depleting my cash fund on groceries and Uber so basically like she has millions and is forcing me to burn through what little resources I have like really you won't buy a pregnant girl food lol that's pretty horrible like I'm pregnant my baby needs to eat so just some kind of bizarre financial domination sadism going on but I mean other than that it's a really nice big house and stuff
Sad
Stretchedtummy
(November 8, 2022, 6:29 pm)playboypreggo Okay so Whitney is pretty nice just she's like I can tell she regrets moving me in like she's like oh geez what did I get myself into bringing this pregnant girl and baby into my house...like how long are you staying with me again lol like that's her main trip I feel the unwantedness in the air...she's just like tolerating me that's her attitude....what sucks too is she is literally a millionaire and she took me to the grocery store and made me buy my own food...like she had me pick out a bunch of items thinking she was paying then we get up to the register and she puts down that little separater thing like oh you buy your stuff first all cruel....I mean that's cool but she has a nanny, housekeeper, six bedroom house a therapist a yoga instructor and a babysitter and she's shaking me down to buy toilet paper and juice for $13....she's like running through all my money on food last time I stayed with her it was more like let's get pedicures with my husband's credit card it's just like she's running through all my money on buying groceries $40 here $60 there and I have to provide my own transportation to my doctor's appointments if I have her drive me she literally sits inside the obgyn appointment like all up in the appointment room being a weirdo and I have no privacy with my doctor so I have to Uber to my obgyn every week it's like $15 there $15 back so she's just like a millionaire depleting my cash fund on groceries and Uber so basically like she has millions and is forcing me to burn through what little resources I have like really you won't buy a pregnant girl food lol that's pretty horrible like I'm pregnant my baby needs to eat so just some kind of bizarre financial domination sadism going on but I mean other than that it's a really nice big house and stuff
It's actually impressive to me how you are so consistent in placing yourself in these fucked up living situations.
Liked by WatcherInTheWells (Nov 10, 2022), fiko515 (Nov 8, 2022)
playboypreggo
(Edited)
(Edited)
Ok so some people want the detailed updates, not turning my entire thread into an Amanda-bashing party ?? Just focus on the belly photos lol
playboypreggo
(Edited)
(Edited)
Some people want to hear a detailed update... anyways I should've known better it just turns into 500 dudes slamming me and arguing and debating and going nuts and stuff feel free not to cyber bully me and say cruel uncalled for things honestly I don't need the stress that's the only thing I don't like about the site is the relentless arguing and picking everything apart like a bunch of crazy chickens but yeah, try not to run off the hot preggo drowning you in free content, lol you guys literally scare girls away acting like loons...ugh !!
Note to self: stick to pictures forget I even said anything .
. I do think my belly looks suddenly bigger today
playboypreggo
Thanks maybe everyone on the site can scream in my face
playboypreggo
                                            38 weeks
Liked by Chairmanlmao69 (Nov 26, 2023), (Aug 27, 2023), greatpix78 (Feb 18, 2023), belka85 (Nov 14, 2022), SpyroSubway (Nov 11, 2022), Somarifan513 (Nov 10, 2022), bigbellylover6929 (Nov 10, 2022), DrPowers (Nov 9, 2022), Rj42 (Nov 9, 2022)