Pregnant Teens
School Friend
  8 of 10  
  • 38 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
User 56854
(August 26, 2022, 8:15 pm)Preggolover7
(August 24, 2022, 7:26 pm)BabyInBumpsOut
(August 20, 2022, 11:22 am)Preggolover7
(August 20, 2022, 10:57 am)colonelskymaster Did you have a chance to get with her again this week?
Haven’t seen her again yet. I’ve been busy with work
Any news?
We’re heading to the beach tomorrow for the day. Then she’s going to come back and stay at mine
OH MY GOD! Dude, you’re literally the luckiest preggophile on the planet RN.
Liked by Thebige (Aug 27, 2022)
User 69021
I'm skeptical about this, but if this is legit, then big kudos to you my dude and I wish you both the best
Liked by jimbobjoe789 (Sep 7, 2022)
User 48483
Any luck at the beach?
DrPowers
(August 15, 2022, 8:21 am)Preggolover7 Sorry I didn’t post but I had an unbelievable night guys. It finally happened!!! Genuinely still can’t believe it. Got round her house to pick her up and go out. Sat on the sofa waiting for her to get ready.

Eventually she comes out and sits next to me. Said she couldn’t be bothered to go out because it was too hot. So we stayed in and watched tv for a while. Cuddled on the sofa for a while and then. It happened.

She climbs on top of me and starts kissing me. Gets my jeans off and starts grinding on me. Next thing I know she’s moved down and blowing me. God she knows what she’s doing there. Deepthroating me for a good 5 minutes. So nearly blew my load.

She stands up and pulls her panties down and flings them across the room. Jumps on top of me, sits on my dick and slides all the way down. I could’ve blown it right there. She was so tight, her pussy gripping me as she bounced up and down.

She got her tits out and smothered my face with them. I sucked on her nipples and squeezed them with my hands. I was about to cum. So got her on her back on the sofa, pulled out and blew my load all over her belly and tits.

Best experience of my life. I’m hoping she lets me fuck her again soon and for weeks to come.
You're one lucky b*stard, hopefully you get to sleep with her again. This time don't hold back and finish inside her!
User 56854
(August 29, 2022, 2:23 pm)DrPowers
(August 15, 2022, 8:21 am)Preggolover7 Sorry I didn’t post but I had an unbelievable night guys. It finally happened!!! Genuinely still can’t believe it. Got round her house to pick her up and go out. Sat on the sofa waiting for her to get ready.

Eventually she comes out and sits next to me. Said she couldn’t be bothered to go out because it was too hot. So we stayed in and watched tv for a while. Cuddled on the sofa for a while and then. It happened.

She climbs on top of me and starts kissing me. Gets my jeans off and starts grinding on me. Next thing I know she’s moved down and blowing me. God she knows what she’s doing there. Deepthroating me for a good 5 minutes. So nearly blew my load.

She stands up and pulls her panties down and flings them across the room. Jumps on top of me, sits on my dick and slides all the way down. I could’ve blown it right there. She was so tight, her pussy gripping me as she bounced up and down.

She got her tits out and smothered my face with them. I sucked on her nipples and squeezed them with my hands. I was about to cum. So got her on her back on the sofa, pulled out and blew my load all over her belly and tits.

Best experience of my life. I’m hoping she lets me fuck her again soon and for weeks to come.
You're one lucky b*stard, hopefully you get to sleep with her again. This time don't hold back and finish inside her!
It’s not like he’s going to get her pregnant again!
Raphic
She is a beauty no doubt. How many weeks is she right now and what gender is she having?

I also wonder, what are you going to do after the kid is born? I can imagine that the fucking is incredible experience and i hope that you will have a chance to do it many times till the very last days of pregnancy, but i just wonder what its going to be like after the birth Wink
Liked by Thebige (Sep 3, 2022)
User 56854
(August 29, 2022, 9:44 pm)Raphic She is a beauty no doubt. How many weeks is she right now and what gender is she having?

I also wonder, what are you going to do after the kid is born? I can imagine that the fucking is incredible experience and i hope that you will have a chance to do it many times till the very last days of pregnancy, but i just wonder what its going to be like after the birth Wink
I’m reminded of a certain like from Borat, something about sleeve of wizard….
User 48483
Any updates?
User 56854
(September 7, 2022, 3:50 pm)colonelskymaster Any updates?
I was beginning to wonder that myself…..
Preggolover7
No updates at the moment. We’ve both been busy with work recently so haven’t had much time to do anything
Liked by Joetheclone (Sep 8, 2022)