General Videos
Pregg0Her0
  10 of 29  
  • 43 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
bellylover04
(October 12, 2022, 4:54 pm)bellysrus
(October 12, 2022, 3:59 pm)bellylover04
(October 12, 2022, 3:25 pm)bellysrus Who exactly is preggohero, heard of them for a long time?
Preggohero is a guy that made YouTube videos where he recorded his encounters with pregnant women. His videos would basically show a pregnant woman rubbing their bare belly. In October of 2020, he announced that he started a Patreon and his new videos would be posted there. Now he really only post announcements of new Patreon videos onto his channel. His Patreon has 4 tiers. $4 is the lowest tier and has “normal” bellies as he describes it. $9 is the next tier up which have longer videos. $25 is the second highest tier with videos that he consider the “treasure chest” of his collection. And lastly is $50, the highest tier, which include videos of him actually feeling the belly.
Ok, I understand. But are these usual candids that he finds because I saw in the 50$ he has girls showing underboob and they don’t seem wrongful for not covering it.
It’s hard to say. I think the case is that he finds these women in public, ask them if he can record them, and then pays them like others have said in this thread. If you’re asking in the sense if they’re like his regular YouTube videos, then it’s a mixed bag. Some videos are like his regular YouTube videos (hell a few of the videos on his Patreon are videos that were already posted on his channel). But then you’ll have some that aren’t like his YouTube videos like ones where they show under boobs like you’ve mentioned with one even having a woman fully show her boobs (in the video “Behind grocery store” in the $25 folder if curious) and ones where he feels the belly (all the videos in the $50 folder).
Glittering_You330
(October 12, 2022, 4:54 pm)bellysrus
(October 12, 2022, 3:59 pm)bellylover04
(October 12, 2022, 3:25 pm)bellysrus Who exactly is preggohero, heard of them for a long time?
Preggohero is a guy that made YouTube videos where he recorded his encounters with pregnant women. His videos would basically show a pregnant woman rubbing their bare belly. In October of 2020, he announced that he started a Patreon and his new videos would be posted there. Now he really only post announcements of new Patreon videos onto his channel. His Patreon has 4 tiers. $4 is the lowest tier and has “normal” bellies as he describes it. $9 is the next tier up which have longer videos. $25 is the second highest tier with videos that he consider the “treasure chest” of his collection. And lastly is $50, the highest tier, which include videos of him actually feeling the belly.
Ok, I understand. But are these usual candids that he finds because I saw in the 50$ he has girls showing underboob and they don’t seem wrongful for not covering it.

He mostly goes to slums and lower income areas where the women there don't really care as long as they're getting paid. Which has supposedly been a reasoning behind the patreon in the first place.
Liked by NineMonthsBelly (Dec 11, 2022), Waraba93 (Dec 1, 2022)
bellylover04
So as of the time of writing this, currently Preggohero has not posted anything on his channel in three months and nothing on his Patreon in two months. Usually there’s about a month break inbetween when he posts stuff on his Patreon, but even then it’s infrequent. However I don’t think he’s gone that long without posting something on his Patreon. So I wonder if something has happened causing him to stop for a while. I wouldn’t be surprised if that is the case though.
NineMonthsBelly
that fool probably filmed the wrong latina finally lol he was always creepy, pushy. Anyhoo, going by his content you & rthth so kindly shared, his patreon aint worth a $1! so not a loss to this community at all.

btw do you have any pregnantusa content @bellylover04 ? like the clips rthrth shared...
Liked by Waraba93 (Dec 1, 2022), Slenderman68 (Nov 30, 2022)
bellylover04
(October 18, 2022, 6:28 pm)NineMonthsBelly that fool probably filmed the wrong latina finally lol he was always creepy, pushy. Anyhoo, going by his content you & rthth so kindly shared, his patreon aint worth a $1! so not a loss to this community at all.

btw do you have any pregnantusa content @bellylover04 ? like the clips rthrth shared...
I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s stopped posting for a while due to a really ugly encounter he had with someone. But I guess we’ll never really know unless he says what happened. And to answer your question, I unfortunately do not have any PregnantUSA content.
bellylover04
Honestly hope that someone just gets the rest of his videos from his Patreon and shares them in a MEGA/Google Drive folder. Or hell even just a regular YouTube playlist since all of his Patreon videos are on YouTube, just unlisted.
hemisferiosur
He literally came back at the time of the last message on this thread. Anyone managed to grab his new vids?
bellylover04
(October 18, 2022, 10:06 pm)hemisferiosur He literally came back at the time of the last message on this thread. Anyone managed to grab his new vids?
Well I’ll be damned. Seems like he just posts whenever he wants to. And so far, I haven’t and seemingly no one else has.
bellylover04
Honestly I feel like the play would be to just wait until he posts his last batch of videos for the year and then purchase his highest tier so that you can get all of his videos and only have to pay $50 one time. Sure, it would be quite a while. But I feel like it’d be better to wait and pay $50 one time than pay $50 a month totaling to $600 a year.
hemisferiosur
Shit... Now that I could actually get them myself my card wont go trough. I can do nothing but hope for a hero now