Pregnant Celebrities
Celeb Wearing Fakes
  43 of 217  
  • 137 Vote(s) - 3.99 Average
bballconnor
Found this on Gina Rodriguez's insta

Apparently they're making a spinoff of Jane the Virgin. She didn't specify when it will be released, though, but it's nice to see her pregnant again.

Liked by bigbellylover6929 (Oct 14, 2021), (Feb 5, 2019), chops79 (Jan 31, 2019)
WhiteFudge92
hxxps://twitter.com/imrosemciver/status/1092561739579838464?s=21
Trailer for the new movie Daffodils coming in the spring and it features a glimpse of a pregnant Rose McIver
Liked by (Feb 5, 2019), RiddleAugust (Feb 4, 2019)
Thechickenlawyer
Good news: there will be at least a few (or some) big belly scenes in Arrow (next season) cus Smoak is pregnant. Long story short: the doc called her an shes knocked up. Her daughter is a white girl named Mia (played by Kathern (cant spell her last name). Based on what Oliver said about William: Mia will probably be given away for adoption before the CRISIS.

In a comedy show called Fam, the oldest sister is preg. So expect a big fake belly this fall. Also on Arrow: based on my calculations, Mia is 18 in 2038 and will be born in Mid Oct or Nov this fall. It depends on how long the yearly time jump will be.
AquaL
(February 12, 2019, 2:24 am)Thechickenlawyer Good news: there will be at least a few (or some) big belly scenes in Arrow (next season) cus Smoak is pregnant. Long story short: the doc called her an shes knocked up. Her daughter is a white girl named Mia (played by Kathern (cant spell her last name). Based on what Oliver said about William: Mia will probably be given away for adoption before the CRISIS.

In a comedy show called Fam, the oldest sister is preg. So expect a big fake belly this fall. Also on Arrow: based on my calculations, Mia is 18 in 2038 and will be born in Mid Oct or Nov  this fall. It depends on how long the yearly time jump will be.

I wouldn't say Big and get our hopes up.
PAF
In the new Walking Dead it was announced that Rosita is pregnant, But I don't have high hopes for this.
jimmy130
(February 12, 2019, 11:56 am)Pregoartfan In the new Walking Dead it was announced that Rosita is pregnant, But I don't have high hopes for this.

Potential spoiler alert. In the comics, Rosita says she's pregnant and then the new villains (Alpha and those guys) kill her like a week later. The show might differ from this though becauseeeeee idk how many main characters Walking Dead can keep losing.
Thechickenlawyer
(February 12, 2019, 10:21 am)AquaL
(February 12, 2019, 2:24 am)Thechickenlawyer Good news: there will be at least a few (or some) big belly scenes in Arrow (next season) cus Smoak is pregnant. Long story short: the doc called her an shes knocked up. Her daughter is a white girl named Mia (played by Kathern (cant spell her last name). Based on what Oliver said about William: Mia will probably be given away for adoption before the CRISIS.

In a comedy show called Fam, the oldest sister is preg. So expect a big fake belly this fall. Also on Arrow: based on my calculations, Mia is 18 in 2038 and will be born in Mid Oct or Nov  this fall. It depends on how long the yearly time jump will be.

I wouldn't say Big and get our hopes up.
Well her character is 1 of the main ones. Also the 2018 pregnancy contributes to the 2038 Mia. This should be more than our 1st 1 preg scene way back. Her character should be 2 months now & will be 4 alomst 5 months by the season finale. And with the time jump, she should be 7-8 months depending on the premier date. But since there's usually 7-8 episodes before the usual crossover. This CRISIS is critically important. It will impact all the shows an will most likely last a while. Anways this is important because the next time we get a "pregnancy" will be either fall 2019-2022 in The Flash. I hope Emily wears a big belly near the end.
AquaL
(February 13, 2019, 11:06 pm)gunter666 we want pics, not links or text
pics, pics, pics
stop this bullshit of text or links, we need pics

Have you tried looking for them yourself without acting entitled?
Liked by toto4u (Feb 14, 2019)
Thechickenlawyer
pics, pics, pics

We probably wont get any pics till at least between May-July. Be happy I gave ya the heads up. I know more about comic book shows than my own family.
BelliusMaximus
pics, pics, pics

*sigh*