Pregnant Celebrities
Celeb Wearing Fakes
  206 of 218  
  • 138 Vote(s) - 3.96 Average
ILovePregnantsV2
(Edited)
(Edited)
(April 15, 2024, 9:12 am)Jcart4
(April 15, 2024, 3:37 am)Thechickenlawyer https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=uSsDpoIGw...2UP7PgyqcA a nice birth from Private Practice. I read about the show & there is a pregnant chatacter that has a cliffhanger and it sounds good too. There is even a character that has triplets. Idk how many other fake bellies are in it.

I think the women in the stupid ass series "I didn't know I was pregnant" weren't the actual women that the episodes were about so the bellies in the wpisodes weren't real. I find that series horrid because something is mentally weong if a woman doesn't notice she is getting huge & doesn't know what belly movement are.
Ffs you really are just awful.  Not surprising since the other day you were talking about your own MOTHER AND SISTER'S boobs and bellies. Or the fact that you can't possibly fathom a women making a damn choice in her life to not have a child and you have to think in your sociopathic mind that "they had three babies in secret" or whatever absolute braindead misogynistic chavinist slop you believe and desperately need therapy for.

You are a traditional man, you do not know and will not know what pregnancy is like. Rare medical circumstances happen where the woman has no pregnancy symptoms or very little symptoms. Or the symptoms go unnoticed due to other issues. Ffs get therapy
Yes his comments about his mum and sister are very creepy but it's unclear what is misogynistic about his comments about 'I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant'. He never said anything against women choosing to not have children. And do you take everything you see and hear in that show as if it's 100% accurate and true? Do you not think aome of it could be exaggerated for entertainment and shock value?
Liked by Mxy (Apr 17, 2024), chops79 (Apr 15, 2024)
quably2
(April 15, 2024, 3:46 pm)ILovePregnantsV2
(April 15, 2024, 3:37 am)Thechickenlawyer https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=uSsDpoIGw...2UP7PgyqcA a nice birth from Private Practice. I read about the show & there is a pregnant chatacter that has a cliffhanger and it sounds good too. There is even a character that has triplets. Idk how many other fake bellies are in it.

I think the women in the stupid ass series "I didn't know I was pregnant" weren't the actual women that the episodes were about so the bellies in the wpisodes weren't real. I find that series horrid because something is mentally weong if a woman doesn't notice she is getting huge & doesn't know what belly movement are.
Ffs you really are just awful.  Not surprising since the other day you were talking about your own MOTHER AND SISTER'S boobs and bellies. Or the fact that you can't possibly fathom a women making a damn choice in her life to not have a child and you have to think in your sociopathic mind that "they had three babies in secret" or whatever absolute braindead misogynistic chavinist slop you believe and desperately need therapy for.

You are a traditional man, you do not know and will not know what pregnancy is like. Rare medical circumstances happen where the woman has no pregnancy symptoms or very little symptoms. Or the symptoms go unnoticed due to other issues. Ffs get therapy
Yes his comments about his mum and sister are very creepy but it's unclear what is misogynistic about his comments about 'I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant'. He never said anything against women choosing to not have children. And do you take everything you see and hear in that show as if it's 100% accurate and true? Do you not think aome of it could be exaggerated for entertainment and shock value?
He basically said the women on that show must be mentally ill because how could they not get massively huge and feel the baby moving and not realize they're pregnant. But I thought that the comment was ridiculous for mostly other reasons.
Liked by Mxy (Apr 15, 2024)
soxfanforever
(April 15, 2024, 5:00 am)Preglover68+1 Jasmine Blackborow in The Gentlemen (2024)
No bare belly but its fuckin huge

This is not actually a fake, Jasmine Blackborow had a baby in 2023, and there were instagram posts of cast members offering her congratulations when she delivered.
preggolover69420
(April 15, 2024, 4:43 pm)soxfanforever
(April 15, 2024, 5:00 am)Preglover68+1 Jasmine Blackborow in The Gentlemen (2024)

This is not actually a fake, Jasmine Blackborow had a baby in 2023, and there were instagram posts of cast members offering her congratulations when she delivered.
Ah, the timeskip definitely makes sense then. Also makes the hugeness even more impressive.
Liked by preggolover22 (Apr 16, 2024)
soxfanforever
(Edited)
(Edited)
(April 15, 2024, 6:56 pm)preggolover69420

Ah, the timeskip definitely makes sense then. Also makes the hugeness even more impressive.
Yup, she's got some photos on her insta that are worth a look.    
Liked by danielle.99 (Apr 16, 2024), preggolover22 (Apr 16, 2024), Preglover68+1 (Apr 16, 2024), Tahajalee (Apr 15, 2024), Screamer812 (Apr 15, 2024), MLR44 (Apr 15, 2024), chops79 (Apr 15, 2024)
chops79
(April 11, 2024, 11:12 am)preggolover22 Got to Episode 4 of Fallout,

and we are treated to a gloriously weird sex scene featuring Annabel O'Hagan's Steph Harper doing it with a guy dressed up in her late husband's getup (the former's idea)--

until her water breaks and that's the end of that.

Whoever's idea it was to not go further with this scene . . .
COWARDS.

A few minutes after that scene she is shown in labor for a couple of seconds before they move on.
Liked by preggolover22 (Apr 16, 2024)
Thechickenlawyer
(April 15, 2024, 4:29 pm)quably2
(April 15, 2024, 3:46 pm)ILovePregnantsV2

He basically said the women on that show must be mentally ill because how could they not get massively huge and feel the baby moving and not realize they're pregnant. But I thought that the comment was ridiculous for mostly other reasons.
As for the show: the women in the episode giving birth aren't the women that really didn't know they were pregnant. Simple. It is like a true story movie: actors plying real people and acting out a past event. 
BooHaa
hxxps://m.vk.com/video-144935677_456263835

All You Need Is Death (2024)
Preglover68+1

Holy shit. Even for a moment I also thought it was real but wasn't sure
Will post it in the other thread
Loving preggo
A video I found of Sydney Sweeney latest movie 
And oh man it is good
RDT_20240417_022713.mp4 (Size: 4.96 MB / Downloads: 1,444)

Please log in or register to view RDT_20240417_022713.mp4

Liked by 12 members: Hardrick2 (Apr 24, 2024), spermatacus (Apr 22, 2024), shutupblease (Apr 21, 2024), xaikahn (Apr 18, 2024), danielle.99 (Apr 17, 2024), cwetig (Apr 17, 2024), User1701 (Apr 17, 2024), belliesrlovely (Apr 16, 2024), MLR44 (Apr 16, 2024), hardko (Apr 16, 2024), jekneutron21 (Apr 16, 2024), BooHaa (Apr 16, 2024)