Belly Expansion & Cartoons
Pregnant games
  2 of 7  
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.92 Average
Vorefanlover
(December 7, 2021, 12:53 am)MasterCactus 9 Months with Ellie is a pretty good one.
Do you happen to know a link to where to find that or what site?
tumps
(Edited)
(Edited)
(December 9, 2021, 6:24 pm)Vorefanlover
(December 7, 2021, 12:53 am)MasterCactus 9 Months with Ellie is a pretty good one.
Do you happen to know a link to where to find that or what site?

https://hellbrain.itch.io/9-months-with-ellie
Liked by Vorefanlover (May 30, 2022)
Gustav085
There's one out there called "Shelter" that's pretty good...

https://fap-nation.com/shelter-an-apocalyptic-tale/
Liked by chops79 (Dec 23, 2021)
MrTaquito
I remember enjoying one a while back, but don't remember the name.

It's a visual novel one that starts with some kind of story of you getting in an accident, a kind doctor rebuilding you, and then you getting odd jobs to pay the doctor back. You can work as a waitress, or at a brothel, or do milking on a farm if you're lactating.

There were some rpg elements, with stats and "wander out of town and fight monsters" stuff. You could train at home, go for runs on a beach, etc. Strength, endurance, singing ability, "outgoingness" (or whatever), vagina tightness or looseness, and maybe libido were some of the stats. You could learn how to get better at being sexy by watching women at a strip club, become a better singer by happening across a mermaid at the beach at night, and help a local diner by helping the owner "attract" customers and acquire ingredients for her.

You could get implants for both your breasts and belly (yes pregnancy implants) of varying sizes, but your ability to move would be hampered if you didn't train strength. You would make more money at the restaurant (separate from the diner) if you had better endowments and did the tasks enough to naturally get more comfortable with them. One of which at the restaurant was letting customers eat sushi off your naked body.

Your character could actually get pregnant by having sex with the men at the brothel, and they would pay you increasingly more as they watched your belly grow over the months. The stats of the men mattered too, because the child born would inherit some of their traits! And years later you could start playing as the (then adult) daughter to continue where mom left off. Or you could straight up "hire" a new player character with different stats, the pool of which changed each day.

This game was super in-depth and really engaging. I think the owner of the brothel was Demon King (Queen) Maou, if that helps anyone.

Liked by VisineAleve (Dec 19, 2023), pbelly (Jan 2, 2022), hardko (Jan 1, 2022)
hardko
@MrTaquito wow ... wish you can remember the name ... this sound good to play and still can play the daughter too ... wow thanks for sharing
BrownSugar8378
There are a some that I like by an artist called Dim Pixels. They are small but good.

hxxps://dimpixelanimations.itch.io/
Liked by Vorefanlover (Jun 5, 2022)
onetitout

I'm including some images from the latest release of my adult visual novel game The Builder. It's an ongoing impregnation/pregnancy/birth/lactation-themed 3d game.

It's available on my Patreon page if you would like to have a closer look: https://www.patreon.com/lewdrobotics
Liked by VisineAleve (Apr 21, 2023), monyek (Jan 2, 2023), algeroth36 (Jun 7, 2022), Vorefanlover (May 30, 2022), miguelitopistolas (May 30, 2022), OliviaCohen (May 29, 2022), cripple135 (May 29, 2022)
Vorefanlover
(May 29, 2022, 9:37 am)onetitout I'm including some images from the latest release of my adult visual novel game The Builder. It's an ongoing impregnation/pregnancy/birth/lactation-themed 3d game.

It's available on my Patreon page if you would like to have a closer look: https://www.patreon.com/lewdrobotics
Sweet out of Curiosity when the game is complete will you release it to Steam or keep it on Patreon?
algeroth36
(May 29, 2022, 9:37 am)onetitout I'm including some images from the latest release of my adult visual novel game The Builder. It's an ongoing impregnation/pregnancy/birth/lactation-themed 3d game.

great i can't wait for the next update. keep up your good work!
pbmania
Wow, Nice thread. This is my first time I play pregnant game and I really like "Maman Kyoushitsu ~Mirai no H na Obenkyou~". Maybe any recommendations Pregnant Game based Anime Visual Novel like "Maman Kyoushitsu ~Mirai no H na Obenkyou~" ?
Liked by hardko (Jun 18, 2022)