Pregnant Teens
Cute Preggo Teen
  3 of 6  
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
commonlyknownas
(June 25, 2014, 1:21 pm)pants111 Missed two of them. I have her "full story" she posted once, if anyone is interested?

Quite interested actually.
TradeDraft
That is Super Hot
TradeDraft
(May 7, 2014, 5:44 pm)johnnyverlander Best for last! I also have some of her with a pregnant friend. Just gotta crop out the baby

How many do you have of her Preggo Friend?
Livetodie25
Well shit get on that!
Sakai
(June 25, 2014, 1:21 pm)pants111 Missed two of them. I have her "full story" she posted once, if anyone is interested?

Yes please.
Liked by m4nn992 (Jun 27, 2014)
johnnyverlander
I posted the one with her friend on the second page. All I had
preggopartyreturns.tumblr.com
pants111
Alrighty, here is her story directly from her (I changed the names in this story for her own privacy):

I'll just tell it again since I get this question so often. March 3rd 2012 I went to a party for my friend Jessi & this boy was there and I thought he was cute. Towards the end of the party he asked me out and I said yes. We had a really good relationship and around 8 months we were on the phone , the conversation of having a baby came up and we decided to have one. We tried for a baby for about 2-3 months with no luck. One day my mom was applying for a job at the dollar general and she took me with her to go talk to the manager. While they were talking I was walking around the store just looking at stuff and I eventually came across the pregnancy tests, I thought to myself "maybe I should get one just in case" so I secretly got one & hid it from my mom. When we got home the first thing I did was go to the bathroom and take it, I peed on it and set it on the table just figuring it would say negative, but when I looked at it, two little pink lines were visible. I cried tears of joy and texted Kyle saying " IT WORKED" he said " REALLY?!❤️" a couple weeks past and we decided to tell his step mom, she wanted to be positive it was true so she took me to a health clinic , they told us that it was official , I was pregnant. We went back toKyle's house afterwards and talked about telling my mom, I was so scared so I just agreed to telling my grandma grandma first. I called my grandma & told her that we needed to go to to Kyle's house the next day to talk. She said "you better not have had sex". So the next day she came over and go me and I got in the car & she said " we told you about this " & I said "what" & she said "pregnancy". We got to Kyle's & we all sat on the porch and his step mom told her. She said "I HAVE to get an abortion" we all cried and I got back in the car with my grandma . I asked where we were going and she said to tell my mom. I cried and begged her to give me a few more days . She refused. We got to the house and I sat down. My mom knew something was wrong. Grandma said "she's pregnant". My mom looked at me with the most unforgettable , disappointed look . She said " YOUVE BEEN FUCKING THAT PRICK DOWN THE STREET" blah blah blah. She also said I needed to get an abortion or she was kicking me out. Like 10 weeks past & I had my first doctors appointment, I found out I was having a boy! My mom ended Up being excited and from then on, she supported me. Kyle & I broke up because I wasn't allowed to see him . He stopped caring and started going to party's every single day. As weeks, months , what seems like years past, my belly grew and I became clinically depressed. I cried my self to sleep every single night. On May 17th (my due date) I went to the hospital to get induced . Kyle showed up and ended up staying the whole time .on May 18th 2013 @ 8:39pm I gave birth to my son. He was perfect. 2 days later Kyle and his family packed up in a truck and moved to a completely different state. I was alone... Again. I raised my son for the next 4 months all by myself. I still lived with my mom but I asked her not to help me. I wanted to do it by myself . Anyways, 4 months later , Kyle moved back, we got back together & everything was back to being good. He moved in, got a stable job & I thought everything would be okay. But then out relationship just went horribly after that. We faught CONSTANTLY . He hit me, we screamed , we cried EVERYTHING. he ended up moving out & moving to ohio when my son was about 8 months old. Back to being alone.. Then I met Logan. Logan is my boyfriend now . & he is the best thing that's ever happened to me along with my son. He is an amazing daddy figure & our life is currently wonderful.
Liked by Sprider (Dec 19, 2014), Akhenaten (Jun 27, 2014)
Maddied_94
Sounds like a super healthy environment. She should definitely encourage all her friends to do it too...
avandelay
Best line: "One day my mom was applying for a job at the dollar general and she took me with her to go talk to the manager"
Liked by crooba (Aug 5, 2021), Solonor (Oct 3, 2015), (Jul 15, 2014)
pandafarts
Thanks for sharing!