Pregnant Celebrities
Tila Tequila
  7 of 16  
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
tomostrife
Its like the gift that keeps on giving. I never expected tila to have such great content. Here's hoping for more tbt
intekex
http://www.gotceleb.com/tila-tequila-pos...-bikini-06
Dr. Preggo
Every time this thread pops back up I hope and pray it's because she's pregnant again and every time I'm let down.
Liked by knockedup14 (Aug 11, 2015)
McKormick
(July 27, 2015, 7:48 pm)drpreggo Every time this thread pops back up I hope and pray it's because she's pregnant again and every time I'm let down.

She revealed her pregnancy earlier today but I dont think shell show it off much this time around.

Liked by ph_anonynous (May 19, 2021), chops79 (Mar 5, 2018), Somarifan513 (Mar 2, 2018)
Somarifan513
Why did she have to be banned on twitter?
zerozerozero
(Edited)
(Edited)
(March 3, 2018, 1:05 am)Somarifan513 Why did she have to be banned on twitter?

She had a brain aneurysm after a drug overdose a number of years ago, and from her behavior ever since there's a pretty decent chance she never fully recovered from the injury. She has said and done some really weird stuff, and mentally ill or not Twitter decided they didn't want her around anymore.
Dr. Preggo
(March 3, 2018, 12:58 am)McKormick
(July 27, 2015, 7:48 pm)drpreggo Every time this thread pops back up I hope and pray it's because she's pregnant again and every time I'm let down.

She revealed her pregnancy earlier today but I dont think shell show it off much this time around.

HAPPY DAY!!
T.J.

Openly wishing Adolf Hitler a happy birthday and posting poorly made photoshops of yourself wearing an SS skull cap, Nazi Party armband, brandishing a handgun, standing at the entrance of Auschwitz concentration camp with Ben Garrison's signature at the bottom doesn't bode well with some moderators (I'm not exaggerating in the slightest, she actually did that a few years ago).

I'd post the image but I'm not going to sully this website with that garbage.
Liked by Han401 (Mar 3, 2018), Boone (Mar 3, 2018)
Han401
(March 3, 2018, 4:02 am)T.J.

Openly wishing Adolf Hitler a happy birthday and posting poorly made photoshops of yourself wearing an SS skull cap, Nazi Party armband, brandishing a handgun, standing at the entrance of Auschwitz concentration camp with Ben Garrison's signature at the bottom doesn't bode well with some moderators (I'm not exaggerating in the slightest, she actually did that a few years ago).

I'd post the image but I'm not going to sully this website with that garbage.

Interesting... I wish to meet her some day
d123d
Does she have an Instagram or Snapchat?