Open Discussion
Your ideal woman
1 of 2  
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tabletraffic
What type of woman you like most? I love with wide hips, roud booty, huge boobs, big belly( but still in curvy body). Skin brown or gold and big blue eyes.
Liked by alexnj (Jun 17, 2021), azarafa (Jun 17, 2021)
LSeymour
....pregnant?

(I mean, this is a fetish forum).
Liked by belliesrlovely (Jun 17, 2021), OliviaCohen (Jun 17, 2021)
tabletraffic
(June 17, 2021, 12:35 pm)LSeymour ....pregnant?

(I mean, this is a fetish forum).
yes
Mike Larry
Not promiscuous, down to earth, intelligent, have similar values (and political beliefs), educated, cultured, speaks more than 1 language, open minded, respectful, kind, affectionate, confident, sincere, not entitled, humble, no daddy issues (or any kind of dysfunctional/toxic behavior), into some form of fitness (sports/gym), "understands" my idiosyncrasies and how I think, have a sense of humor, loyal (obviously), loves her country and race (even if this can be controversial)
alexnj
Tatted, peirced caring, sweet. Wait I just described my wife
Mike2477

I love small girls with bellies too big for their bodies it’s sexy to know she has to show off the belly because it’s the largest thing on her
Liked by Preglover68+1 (Jun 24, 2021), Ewri1972 (Jun 18, 2021)
paniniX
I just got divorced a few months ago, so this has been on my mind a lot lately. Honestly, as long as she's mentally stable, I'd be happy as a clam.
LTKNT101
(Edited)
(Edited)
My ideal woman is plus size, huge breasts, wide hips, thick thighs that rub together when she walks, big butt, curves in all the right places, extremely fertile, loves hardcore sex and is willing to experiment with several fetishes and open relationship. Preferably Caucasian or Hispanic with little or no tattoos.
Liked by Love’emPreggo (Jun 20, 2021)
ILikePregnancy
From a "person who is right for me" perspective, she'd be funny, outgoing, fairly stable mentally, and a good person (looks aren't super important as long as I like her as a person).

From a fetish perspective, thin-ish with a huge belly (like the last two images from #6), and loves showing off how pregnant she is.
eternaldarknesss
Honestly, my wife almost fits the description of my ideal woman. I gotta pretty lucky!

Short and petite, but not thin and at least a C cup. I'm not overly fussy with race, my wife has a lovely olive complexion and beautiful chocolate brown eyes and long brown hair. I certainly prefer brunettes. I prefer intelligence and similar views as me but not exactly the same as I like other perspectives on things and let's be honest, if everything was the same we'd all get bored. She needs to be happy in her own skin.

From a fetish perspective, I'd prefer a woman who either shares my fetish or at the minimum is accepting and will enthusiastically fulfill those desires. Tight clothes and dresses are a must. Physically, the woman in blue from post #6 fits my dream pregnant woman - she's so similar to my wife's build and complexion, and my wife got that big during both her pregnancies - just perfect!
Liked by alexnj (Jun 18, 2021)