Open Discussion
Sweetboobscamila
1 of 2  
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
greenbugsbunnyy
I am so upset guys this woman made me tip her 400 tokens for her WhatsApp and she gets upset when I said can you put your belly in the camera she hangs up and gets upset then when she calls back she is crying saying I don’t want to do this anymore I’m like what do you mean I paid her all them tokens then she blocks me guys I need help she was just on today and I’m really upset this is her number and chaturbate link
greenbugsbunnyy
This is her help me

Liked by im2good4u7 (Apr 6, 2021)
thevip
That sucks and thanks for the warning. It's a good idea to stick to Chaturbate itself instead of taking things off the site (there's recourse for scammers).
Liked by quasa2 (Mar 23, 2021), greenbugsbunnyy (Mar 22, 2021)
Bellyfan27
Sounds mentally unstable. I don't really trust a lot of camgirls.
Liked by rightonman (Mar 22, 2021), greenbugsbunnyy (Mar 22, 2021)
greenbugsbunnyy
Thanks for the support guys ...
miradanz
Let Chaturbate know about this.. Don't forget to throw in all the screenshot and other evidence, otherwise it's a '...why did you pay through whatsapp instead of through the site'...
She will most likely be blocked or removed from the site, which will be a pretty big loss to her income.
I hope you will get your tokens back...!!
Liked by greenbugsbunnyy (Mar 22, 2021)
rightonman
That would be called “ A Loss”

Now you get her banned
Sounds kinda weak
Vaner
(March 22, 2021, 4:39 pm)miradanz Let Chaturbate know about this.. Don't forget to throw in all the screenshot and other evidence, otherwise it's a '...why did you pay through whatsapp instead of through the site'...
She will most likely be blocked or removed from the site, which will be a pretty big loss to her income.
I hope you will get your tokens back...!!
They won´t refund you those tokens because its "against" their TOS
Liked by miradanz (Mar 23, 2021)
miradanz
(March 22, 2021, 5:47 pm)rightonman That would be called “ A Loss”

Now you get her banned
Sounds kinda weak
Oh, I hope so, at the end of the day, she is selling a service.. you can't treat your customers like this.
She gets revenue, strictly because she offers something that most just can't resist.
Simps can keep rewarding this bad behavior, but if you can't behave, just like in any profession, you gotsta go.
Liked by Spambasket (Mar 30, 2021)
greenbugsbunnyy
Yup that is so correct