Open Discussion
Which ethnicity has the best bellies?
  2 of 2
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lucifer Morningstar
@knicks , I couldn’t have put it better myself! I definitely agree that like anything else, experience is what formulates our opinions. What we see online and IRL has this effect on us, because we are such a social species. Like you said, I have personally seen Hispanic women be the biggest IRL. But online? I’ve seen many who can be huge from any racial/ethnic background.

Bigger indeed is not better. There’s other things to take into account. For me, I love a nice booty. Even more so if the woman is pregnant. Now for the rack, I don’t care as much as long as she isn’t as flat as cardboard. Yet still, if she had a nice bump and the rest of the body looked great to me then I wouldn’t care much about her lack of bustiness. I’m someone who also goes after curves. Nice hips that accentuate the belly and ass. I might prefer it to be a Caucasian woman, and probably a natural blonde. But Asians and Hispanics are great as well. I’d prefer an Asian over a Hispanic though. But, it depends on the whole-picture for me. I love low-carrying bumps, or ones that are big and round.

There’s just a lot more to pregnancy than just how big the belly is. Would I sound dorky to say personality matters too? I love women that are confident, intelligent, and independent that go against the stereotypical homemaker archetype. A basic housewife isn’t for me lol.
Liked by koalabearrr (Jan 19, 2021), supersonic (Jan 18, 2021)
koalabearrr
(Edited)
(Edited)
That’s a good question, IMO i say caucasian because you can see everything! but latinas & black girls..i’ve seen their bellies grow big and heavy, and best of all they’re gorgeous!!!
Liked by Em8arazada (Jun 24, 2022)
koalabearrr
(January 16, 2021, 7:44 pm)jimbobjoe789 Russians and Brazilians for those torpedo bellies!
that’s true! I like brazilian women because they tend to have a big ass! nice wide hips and thick meaty thighs
Liked by supersonic (Jan 26, 2021), jimbobjoe789 (Jan 20, 2021)
Spambasket
(Edited)
(Edited)
The thing is that there seem to be several general sub-'clans' within (and sometimes across) national and racial boundaries. Some of them will tend to carry in ways that are more attractive than others, but there's no name for most of them and it's all quite fuzzy anyway, so it's not really possible for me to answer this. I can't really generalize and say "black women have sexy baby bumps" or "asian preggos are more attractive" because it seems to be these nameless subgroups that matter.
knicks
(January 17, 2021, 11:04 am)Avarics @knicks

...Would I sound dorky to say personality matters too?

If it's dorky then I suppose we're both dorky. One of the women who got a lot of attention when her pictures were posted on here from Instagram (not by me) was very-I'm going to keep this vague to avoid this inadvertently becoming political-anti-science. She was "my type" of pregnant woman, but that was such a HUGE turnoff. I'm now careful to try and avoid learning anything about the pregnant women of instagram, haha.
Liked by Lucifer Morningstar (Jan 25, 2021)