Belly Expansion & Cartoons
"Seeds of Destiny" pregnant rpg game
  2 of 2
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Preggopixels
Thanks, yeah there are a few bugs I will have to work out. For the most part in open world content, most women will be pretty accepting of their pregnancies. I can say there will be some dungeon enviroments that will be somewhat similar to the demon nursery dungeon where the characters will stuggle with how fast and big their pregnancies grow.
Liked by professorhep (Oct 17, 2020)
Theguyinahat
Im very tempted to get this! I have no luck with games i download on the computer. Screenshots ive seen in your gallery look nice tho
Lexky
I really enjoyed the game up to its current end point. Out of curiosity, how do I increase the size of the girls other than Leah? I saw that Valorie could reach her third in your demo file and I was wondering if that was only in the demo.
Lexky
Also, the seeds only seem to bug out once the third girl enters the party.
professorhep
(October 18, 2020, 9:16 pm)Lexky I really enjoyed the game up to its current end point. Out of curiosity, how do I increase the size of the girls other than Leah? I saw that Valorie could reach her third in your demo file and I was wondering if that was only in the demo.
Once you get to the end of chapter 2 if you have gotten all of the crystals you can talk to Damia to gain the ability to take a trial to unlock 200 and 300.
triskaideka
Hi sorry. How do I open the mac version? Can't seem to open after I downloaded it. Thanks!
peggyweggy
Might try this tomorrow. Just cleaning up a few for this rpg game.