Pregnant Morphs
A little different. Ok. A lot different
  3 of 3
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average
azarafa
Couldn you try some with big belly hugely and swollen beteen legs?
Absolute Dima
Honestly, I’m not that big of a fan when it comes to multiple limbs. But your edit work is pretty decent. If you can make more hyper pregnancy stuff, or attempt to make alternate pregnancy, I’d be more down with your work! Even then, it’s your style, go with what makes you happy.
anarky_rules
(November 23, 2020, 2:39 am)Absolute Dima Honestly, I’m not that big of a fan when it comes to multiple limbs. But your edit work is pretty decent. If you can make more hyper pregnancy stuff, or attempt to make alternate pregnancy, I’d be more down with your work! Even then, it’s your style, go with what makes you happy.
I'm all for hyper pregnancy stuff. What do you mean by alternate pregnancy?
Liked by PreggyHyper (Jan 31, 2022)
Absolute Dima
(November 23, 2020, 6:18 am)anarky_rules
(November 23, 2020, 2:39 am)Absolute Dima Honestly, I’m not that big of a fan when it comes to multiple limbs. But your edit work is pretty decent. If you can make more hyper pregnancy stuff, or attempt to make alternate pregnancy, I’d be more down with your work! Even then, it’s your style, go with what makes you happy.
I'm all for hyper pregnancy stuff. What do you mean by alternate pregnancy?
Alternative pregnancy would be something like breast pregnancy. Which thinking about it, would probably hard to pull off in photoshop. Without it just looking like a breast morph.
Sear Kahn
Could you morph these?
http://imgur.com/a/YrkEO4y
azarafa
anything in this topic ?
ADC12-X9
(September 5, 2020, 12:07 am)anarky_rules Had the idea of trying out my editing skills at something really...um...different. But I thought some of the people here would really like it. Let me know what you think.
this idea is is nice mate, you should try with some conjoined pregnant bellies... i mean 2 full body girls conjoined half way Smile
Liked by LTKNT101 (Dec 1, 2020)
bigvic123
[attachment=930581             ADC12-X9 pid='241915' dateline='1606859921']
(September 5, 2020, 12:07 am)anarky_rules Had the idea of trying out my editing skills at something really...um...different. But I thought some of the people here would really like it. Let me know what you think.
this idea is is nice mate, you should try with some conjoined pregnant bellies... i mean 2 full body girls conjoined half way Smile
Here's your answer

Liked by curiosalome (Aug 28, 2022)