General Videos
Tinygirl_Bigbutt
  6 of 9  
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
LTKNT101
It seems she has a track record of shady activity. Her Tiny Girl account probably got banned too which is why she made the Camila account. She’ll probably create another profile and start up again until cb catches on.
Vaner
What does she do to get banned this often?
LTKNT101
(November 8, 2021, 5:58 pm)Vaner What does she do to get banned this often?
I’m not sure but some people were composing about her in this thread last year. I can’t remember the exact issues but I recall someone saying she lies about things. They also claimed there was 1 instance of her faking a pregnancy.
Unreg_user
(Edited)
(Edited)
(November 8, 2021, 5:46 pm)LTKNT101 It seems she has a track record of shady activity. Her Tiny Girl account probably got banned too which is why she made the Camila account. She’ll probably create another profile and start up again until cb catches on.

Her previous 2 accounts aren't banned. For some odd reason she creates a new account after every pregnancy instead of keeping the same one.

Quote:
(November 8, 2021, 5:58 pm)Vaner What does she do to get banned this often?

Knowing her she probably got banned for being too rough with her belly. She's known for doing pretty much anything for tokens while not giving a fuck about her baby. Smoking, drinking, slapping and punching her belly as well as squishing it with a tight-ass belt. It's happened before where "concerned" people report women who might be harming their fetus or be in real labor.

Edit: This was probably got her reported and then banned today. Which is ironic since she's only doing it because people are asking/tipping her.

Liked by Preggoaddiction (Dec 19, 2021), Spambasket (Dec 14, 2021)
Elfstone
There are those who do more rough things in front of the camera. Why is it banned when it comes to "pregnant"? This is ridiculous. The woman does it voluntarily. No one is forcing him to do anything.
hugojps
(Edited)
(Edited)
(November 8, 2021, 8:24 pm)Elfstone There are those who do more rough things in front of the camera. Why is it banned when it comes to "pregnant"? This is ridiculous. The woman does it voluntarily. No one is forcing him to do anything.
"the women does it voluntarily" yeah i guess the baby inside not knowing whats about to happen does it voluntarily as well, no one his forcing the baby either .......
Unreg_user
(Edited)
(Edited)
(November 8, 2021, 8:24 pm)Elfstone There are those who do more rough things in front of the camera. Why is it banned when it comes to "pregnant"?

Because she's pregnant? Punch a fit woman in the stomach and nothing will happen. Punch a pregnant woman in the stomach and you got problems. It's not that hard to figure out.
Liked by Spambasket (Dec 14, 2021)
jolocke90
(November 8, 2021, 9:23 pm)hugojps
(November 8, 2021, 8:24 pm)Elfstone There are those who do more rough things in front of the camera. Why is it banned when it comes to "pregnant"? This is ridiculous. The woman does it voluntarily. No one is forcing him to do anything.
"the women does it voluntarily" yeah i guess the baby inside not knowing whats about to happen does it voluntarily as well, no one his forcing the baby either .......
You know it takes a whole lot more than a slap to even disturb the fetus, right? You also know what amniotic fluid is too, right?
hugojps
(Edited)
(Edited)
(November 9, 2021, 1:35 am)jolocke90
(November 8, 2021, 9:23 pm)hugojps
You know it takes a whole lot more than a slap to even disturb the fetus, right? You also know what amniotic fluid is too, right?
so you are claiming smoking and drinking alcohol doesnt harm the fetus? you must tell me where you taken your doctor degree, also doctors tell women to wear loose chloting for a reason contantly strangling and squezing your belly of correct blood flow results in damage for the fetus indeed... no one spoke about a simple slap, punches where spoken, and those pictures with that very tight belt for long periods of time do not seem healthy it does not need a doctor to tell otherwise
Liked by falloutghoul (Nov 9, 2021)
Elfstone
(Edited)
(Edited)
I have followed this woman many times. I've never seen him punch. Many women already play with the belt, slapping her belly. I think it's over exaggerated. If it was a serious problem, pregnant women would hesitate to do so. I don't think the woman would seriously harm the baby for the sake of the token. Moreover, i saw pregnant women whipping her belly. One of them is Grace Squirts and some webcam girls.

Chaturbate has a problem with pregnant women. When they do something a little harsh, they immediately ban it. For example, all accounts of perverse_pregnant were banned. But, perverse_pregnant wasn't doing anything rough.
Liked by Spambasket (Dec 14, 2021)