Open Discussion
Does anyone know what happened to barebellylover on YouTube?
  2 of 2
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuckthisplace
(July 21, 2020, 7:56 pm)MrCoolesta but I'd argue its probably the best place to archive pregnancy videos.

Seeing how that site has had problems ever since it was first made, I'd say no. It's at least 1 week I go on there and either the site's down or an entire model's folder has been deleted.
MrCoolesta
(July 21, 2020, 9:14 pm)evokombat
(July 21, 2020, 7:56 pm)MrCoolesta but I'd argue its probably the best place to archive pregnancy videos.

Seeing how that site has had problems ever since it was first made, I'd say no. It's at least 1 week I go on there and either the site's down or an entire model's folder has been deleted.

True, it's not perfect. I haven't many issues connecting to stufferdb at most like 4 times a year, it sucked that last week the site was down but to be fair their SSD failed. As for folders being deleted we can only assume its because of DMCA take downs which is a shame that they have to be deleted but understandable, even then I don't see folders getting deleted often except for a few notable example like remember thickeningblonde? A curvaceous woman with a generic pseudonym and pics uploaded by an anon (his name was Q something I forgot) I remember the uploader requesting for everyone to stop trying to figure out who she was, but we all know reverse psychology is a bitch, one faithful day an anon gloated saying, "Hey everyone, I found her and linked her to this place!" I remember like it was yesterday everyone losing their fucking minds, I could've sworn at one point thickeningblonde herself appeared just to berate everyone; accounts went private, she knew who the uploader was and blocked him on her social media accounts, then shortly after her gallery was nuked from orbit. On one hand its tragic, on the other it was funny as hell.

Maybe I'm completely wrong and things are being deleted from left to right and I'm not paying attention because I'm too distracted reading the comments.
bellylover04
Sorry to bring this back, but I have one question about barebellylover’s videos. Why were most of her videos super low quality, but then a few of her videos have great quality. If she had a camera that could record high quality videos, why didn’t she use that one instead of the low quality one?
egnever23
(August 7, 2020, 12:19 am)bellylover04 Sorry to bring this back, but I have one question about barebellylover’s videos. Why were most of her videos super low quality, but then a few of her videos have great quality. If she had a camera that could record high quality videos, why didn’t she use that one instead of the low quality one?
Those videos she said she had borrowed a friend's camera while they were out of town.  Thats why the majority of her videos were low quality.
Liked by nunya2013 (Oct 8, 2021), Lucifer Morningstar (Aug 7, 2020)
bellylover04
(August 7, 2020, 10:53 am)egnever23
(August 7, 2020, 12:19 am)bellylover04 Sorry to bring this back, but I have one question about barebellylover’s videos. Why were most of her videos super low quality, but then a few of her videos have great quality. If she had a camera that could record high quality videos, why didn’t she use that one instead of the low quality one?
Those videos she said she had borrowed a friend's camera while they were out of town.  Thats why the majority of her videos were low quality.
Huh. It still kinda puzzles me why she didn’t think of buying a new camera. I know cameras are expensive, but I’m not sure why she couldn’t buy a new one seeing as how low quality her camera was compared to her friend’s.
TacoTamale
(August 7, 2020, 11:11 pm)bellylover04
(August 7, 2020, 10:53 am)egnever23
Huh. It still kinda puzzles me why she didn’t think of buying a new camera. I know cameras are expensive, but I’m not sure why she couldn’t buy a new one seeing as how low quality her camera was compared to her friend’s.

She probably didn't care about the video quality/or is tech-illiterate and didn't know any better.
Shadowcade
I may have some of her videos in my archives, I usually download vids from YouTube cause these things can happen.
Liked by bellylover04 (Aug 8, 2020)
bellylover04
(August 8, 2020, 2:40 am)Shadowcade I may have some of her videos in my archives, I usually download vids from YouTube cause these things can happen.
If you do, could you post them in this thread?
Shadowcade
(August 8, 2020, 5:08 am)bellylover04
(August 8, 2020, 2:40 am)Shadowcade I may have some of her videos in my archives, I usually download vids from YouTube cause these things can happen.
If you do, could you post them in this thread?
Sure, I’ll gather them up and link a drive.
Liked by Helios_Polaris (Jan 2, 2021)