Open Discussion
A small letter to the community
  6 of 7  
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
pregsniffer
Summer time bonus at the beach :

Liked by Preggotester (Oct 18, 2021), im2good4u7 (Sep 26, 2021)
pregsniffer
Open for business  and pleasure !

Liked by Ph_anonynous2 (Oct 24, 2023), Preggotester (Oct 17, 2021), im2good4u7 (Sep 26, 2021), Thebige (Sep 25, 2021)
Preggotester
(Edited)
(Edited)
(September 25, 2021, 7:57 pm)pregsniffer Open for business  and pleasure !
Whoa ! Ok lets see.. First, dam I d love to give her a good belly rub tobegin with..

Then worthship of course that belly button for a long long time...

After that I d go for full naked package and cum all over your wife's tits. I ll ask her to rub it all over her belly/ tits like a cream.. Lets see, belly rub is free, 20 min belly button play =20 euro, +10 euro for boobs out, plus +50 to cum on her tits and rub the sperm..  Only 80 euros for whole package am I right ?

Prices are a steal ! Have some options I d like to see, eg how much to bring along a friend so we can cum together on her bellybutton/ tits ?
Also,What is the preg vagina explorer option ? If I get it right, I would so love to fist a tight pregnant vagina right before it pops open !
Liked by pregsniffer (Oct 24, 2021)
pregsniffer
(October 17, 2021, 8:21 pm)Preggotester
(September 25, 2021, 7:57 pm)pregsniffer Open for business  and pleasure !
Whoa ! Ok lets see.. First, dam I d love to give her a good belly rub tobegin with..

Then worthship of course that belly button for a long long time...

After that I d go for full naked package and cum all over your wife's tits. I ll ask her to rub it all over her belly/ tits like a cream.. Lets see, belly rub is free, 20 min belly button play =20 euro, +10 euro for boobs out, plus +50 to cum on her tits and rub the sperm..  Only 80 euros for whole package am I right ?

Prices are a steal ! Have some options I d like to see, eg how much to bring along a friend so we can cum together on her bellybutton/ tits ?
Also,What is the preg vagina explorer option ? If I get it right, I would so love to fist a tight pregnant vagina right before it pops open !
Interesting combination... 2 friends playing with her is always on the table. We ve done the vanilla side of it, aka just "innocent" belly rubs on the beach by 2 strangers. It was hot to watch.
Never been on the hardcore version of it, but I know she loves the attention and pregnancy hormones do crazy things to a woman's mind !
pregsniffer
Before going to the beach : "Do you really like my belly ? Look how big it got ! "

Liked by Ph_anonynous2 (Oct 24, 2023), BrownCow (Mar 10, 2023)
pregsniffer
Home custom made  stranded beach belly meme :

Liked by Preggotester (Dec 12, 2021)
pregsniffer
For those interested in veined milky mammal boobs and belly changes pre and past birth , here's a side by side pregnancy - post partum comparison.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=786245]
Liked by Ph_anonynous2 (Oct 24, 2023), (May 7, 2022), Preggotester (Dec 12, 2021), fernandofr (Dec 11, 2021), miradanz (Dec 11, 2021)
Preggotester
(December 10, 2021, 8:52 pm)pregsniffer For those interested in veined milky mammal boobs and belly changes pre and past birth , here's a side by side pregnancy - post partum comparison.

Wow, amazing side by side comparison , they look so full, are there more like this ? Love the veins and the full milk part ! The title "cow tits" made me laugh,any chance we can see some fresh milk dripping from those boobs ?
pregsniffer
(December 12, 2021, 9:29 pm)Preggotester
(December 10, 2021, 8:52 pm)pregsniffer For those interested in veined milky mammal boobs and belly changes pre and past birth , here's a side by side pregnancy - post partum comparison.

Wow, amazing side by side comparison , they look so full, are there more like this ? Love the veins and the full milk part ! The title "cow tits" made me laugh,any chance we can see some fresh milk dripping from those boobs ?
Of course. Have some videos but need to figure out how to upload a video in here.Here is a lactating still from the video
for those of you interested
[Image: attachment.php?aid=794055]
Liked by BrownCow (Jan 1, 2022), Neo__hec (Dec 30, 2021)
bllybttnlckr
(July 13, 2020, 6:27 am)pregsniffer Some of us feel weird for having such a fetish. Well, don’t. There are way worst fetishes. Especially if you have dealt with death you appreciate even more a ripe pregnant body  carrying life inside it !
Anyway, that’s my story. Ask me anything (here or pm). 
Thanks for reassuring many of us here that our attraction is normal. I have experience very similar feelings regarding my belly button fetish.