Pregnant Candids
Spicy candids
  2 of 3  
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
Rob19999
(July 1, 2020, 5:40 pm)candiman
(July 1, 2020, 5:32 pm)Rob19999 The main question is are there vids hehe
Yes.  But I can't post them without massively editing out things like street signs and kids.
So, I just grab the key non-blurry frames.

I also think we need an easier way of posting videos here.
Nah I understand it dont share shit your not comfortable sharing and yhea we do need a better way of sharing bit that's kind of impossible cause a lot of yhe previous ways have been getting fucked over
LTKNT101
(July 2, 2020, 4:06 am)Rob19999
Yes.  But I can't post them without massively editing out things like street signs and kids.

Nah I understand it dont share shit your not comfortable sharing and yhea we do need a better way of sharing bit that's kind of impossible cause a lot of yhe previous ways have been getting fucked over
  blocked is a much better way of sharing stuff with like-minded friends.
User 715
(July 2, 2020, 2:32 pm)LTKNT101

Hmmm does any one have a link to such a blocked server? Might be a good back up to this site
Liked by Nighttime (Jul 2, 2020)
LTKNT101
(July 2, 2020, 4:51 pm)kaminon
(July 2, 2020, 2:32 pm)LTKNT101

Hmmm does any one have a link to such a blocked server? Might be a good back up to this site
   I tried to start one but couldn't get anyone to join and participate. The few people I had just lurked and didn't comment or share anything. I eventually deleted the server.
Bellyfan27
(July 2, 2020, 3:08 am)Thechickenlawyer

How are streets a problem? Not like we're going to travel to look out for preggos anytime soon. Let us do the editing (if we want) & how many videos are we talking. I sit n watch TV all day so i dont mind taking screenshots or doing editing. Nothing wrong with kids n signs.. we wont be paying attention to either
Sigh. I'm going to explain my sigh before. He doesn't want to dox himself and he wants to protect the identity of the children. I think I have to be the one who says it: Most if not everything you say kinda erks me.
Liked by derp1234 (Jul 3, 2020)
ib97
(July 2, 2020, 6:29 pm)Bellyfan27

How are streets a problem? Not like we're going to travel to look out for preggos anytime soon. Let us do the editing (if we want) & how many videos are we talking. I sit n watch TV all day so i dont mind taking screenshots or doing editing. Nothing wrong with kids n signs.. we wont be paying attention to either
Sigh. I'm going to explain my sigh before. He doesn't want to dox himself and he wants to protect the identity of the children. I think I have to be the one who says it: Most if not everything you say kinda erks me.
The account is a known troll on here. Just ignore him
Liked by derp1234 (Jul 3, 2020)
Thechickenlawyer
(July 2, 2020, 6:29 pm)Bellyfan27

Sigh. I'm going to explain my sigh before. He doesn't want to dox himself and he wants to protect the identity of the children. I think I have to be the one who says it: Most if not everything you say kinda erks me.
Protecting the children makes sense. & I'll be working on saying things that dont piss anyone off. Its very simple: look at the people who are right, copy 1 of their comments & put it in my own words (just like class) & then people will be satisfied
doubleintegral
(July 2, 2020, 2:35 am)coolkidzzz if you can share the clip of the blonde in  gray that would be great, i also own some asian candid clips myself(my own candids) if you are interested, (asian, not hijab)

This is an example of one of the worst things about this forum.  "I don't want to post videos."  "Yeah, but if you could post a video that would be great..."
Liked by cousinslick (Jul 5, 2020), BigBellyHunter (Jul 4, 2020)
coolkidzzz
(July 4, 2020, 1:51 am)doubleintegral
(July 2, 2020, 2:35 am)coolkidzzz if you can share the clip of the blonde in  gray that would be great, i also own some asian candid clips myself(my own candids) if you are interested, (asian, not hijab)

This is an example of one of the worst things about this forum.  "I don't want to post videos."  "Yeah, but if you could post a video that would be great..."
when i said share, i meant publicly or just with me in private, according to his discretion , by trading with candids of my own, that i took at my own risk, you in turn sweetie, who leeches on this site while turning up with nothing is actually one of if not the worst part of this forum.
coolkidzzz
(Edited)
(Edited)

btw @candiman  , if you are interested in my candids, do drop your gdrive address, in my dm, i'll share one or two with you, (not asking for anything in return, just a token of appreciation for these great shots)