Requests
Birth videos help
  2 of 3  
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bruce3851
(Edited)
(Edited)
Hi,

You did see my last post on the update on "Cuntsonic", right? If that is the last video that you're referring to?

Also, I've got some news. I just found out that apparently there's some new (?) secret community where people share their birth collections, but you have to get an invitation in order to join. At the moment I'm in contact with a guy that says he can get me invited, I'm just waiting now on a response. Perhaps the Melissa video and the ones that I'm looking for are there. If I do in fact receive an invitation, and if you're interested, I can try to get you invited as well. Let me know if it's something you'd want.

UPDATE: I got an invitation. I asked if I could get you one as well, and they approved. If you want your invitation, PM me and I'll send you the link.
Iridi
Yes i did see the cuntsonic video but the original was almost an hour long and that one is like 10 minutes, still i appreciate the help all the same.

Yes i would be very interested in joining that little group. Please send me any information neccesiary for me to join promptly.

Update on the melissa video
I emailed the german gentlemen on it but still no response. I imagine it might be a little while before i see a response given how busy he must be. Please keep me posted. And thank you again for your time.
Regards iridi
BellsDemon
(June 27, 2020, 4:24 pm)Bruce3851 Hi,

You did see my last post on the update on "Cuntsonic", right? If that is the last video that you're referring to?

Also, I've got some news. I just found out that apparently there's some new (?) secret community where people share their birth collections, but you have to get an invitation in order to join. At the moment I'm in contact with a guy that says he can get me invited, I'm just waiting now on a response. Perhaps the Melissa video and the ones that I'm looking for are there. If I do in fact receive an invitation, and if you're interested, I can try to get you invited as well. Let me know if it's something you'd want.

UPDATE: I got an invitation. I asked if I could get you one as well, and they approved. If you want your invitation, PM me and I'll send you the link.
I would also be interested in that. Where would I be able to contact anyone that knows of this?
Bruce3851
(June 29, 2020, 9:05 am)BellsDemon

I would also be interested in that. Where would I be able to contact anyone that knows of this?

I'm afraid I can't give out that information, I'm sorry.
dldmswl
(June 29, 2020, 11:04 am)Bruce3851
(June 29, 2020, 9:05 am)BellsDemon

I'm afraid I can't give out that information, I'm sorry.
Is there any way to get this link back?
Iridi
Well i just paid nearly 30 dollars but our german friend did sell me a link to download his original copy of melissas birth. I have to save this gem somewhere i know ill never lose it, especially since its the original.
Liked by nunya2013 (Apr 5, 2023)
DaveTheMan
1st I heard of such a Community.

Would not mind getting on there
Liked by nunya2013 (Apr 5, 2023)
Iridi
Its not really all that impressive. Its a pretty dead group in all honestly.
Hannah Bui
(June 22, 2020, 11:39 am)Bruce3851 Oh, I forgot - there's this one as well where you can find videos that perhaps you've lost:

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=...foldergrid
Can someone reupload this
Liked by clearwater222 (Dec 22, 2020), surfer (Jul 26, 2020)
SteveJigBim
Could I please have a new link for "Cuntsonic?"