General Videos
Pregnant Farts and Burps
  33 of 43  
  • 81 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average
pregnancywanted
(Edited)
(Edited)
(August 19, 2022, 3:40 am)965arris
(August 18, 2022, 8:52 pm)Hndrxx12 Yo so Corsaier & I are collaborating to share a bunch of unreleased privates I have collected over the years. It’s only burping pregnant content no farting. The only catch is I would like for us to come together & be more open to sharing privates or whatever rare content you all may have. It’s very hard to find pregnant burping content. So please contribute if you want us to continue to publicly share
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p8juu698cpaz2n...p.mp4?dl=0

You guys have yourselves a deal. Made this comp a while back. Before anyone ask, I don't really have the full videos of most of these anymore since my external hard drive got corrupted.  Sad

Anyway, enjoy!  Big Grin
Amazing compilation! Thank you for sharing!

The first chick in the video, the redhead, I recall has a video out there where she farts while having contractions. Anyone know where that video is, or at least what her name was so I can search for her?
965arris
(August 24, 2022, 8:43 pm)pregnancywanted
(August 18, 2022, 8:52 pm)Hndrxx12 Yo so Corsaier & I are collaborating to share a bunch of unreleased privates I have collected over the years. It’s only burping pregnant content no farting. The only catch is I would like for us to come together & be more open to sharing privates or whatever rare content you all may have. It’s very hard to find pregnant burping content. So please contribute if you want us to continue to publicly share

You guys have yourselves a deal. Made this comp a while back. Before anyone ask, I don't really have the full videos of most of these anymore since my external hard drive got corrupted.  Sad

Anyway, enjoy!  Big Grin

The first chick in the video, the redhead, I recall has a video out there where she farts while having contractions. Anyone know where that video is, or at least what her name was so I can search for her?
Reddreadkitten. And i swore i saw that video in this thread at some point, but im not sure.
pregnancywanted
That's what I thought, too. Down the rabbit hole I go!
Ibay770
If you find it, can you post a link? Thanks in advance!
Also, seems that many don't like farting in the thread, should I make a separate one just for that?
pregnancywanted
I think as long as people flag what is contained in the link we shouldn't need a second thread, but that's just my two cents.

I think I found the link I was looking for with RedDreadKitten, but it's dead.
LTKNT101
(Edited)
(Edited)
(August 28, 2022, 4:18 am)Ibay770 If you find it, can you post a link? Thanks in advance!
Also, seems that many don't like farting in the thread, should I make a separate one just for that?
Seems people should know what they are getting into. The thread title indicates farts and burps are the themes so you are more than welcome to post whatever gassy preggo content you have here. Avoiding making duplicate threads is the goal.
Liked by VB88 (Aug 28, 2022), danielismo (Aug 28, 2022)
Hndrxx12
It’s definitely a thread for gas from either ends. Definitely feel inclined to post whatever is relevant brother!
Liked by LTKNT101 (Aug 28, 2022)
965arris
I may not be too into farting, but I never thought that splitting the thread was neccesary. Post whatever gas ya got. Any new post on this thread is appreciated.
Liked by LTKNT101 (Aug 28, 2022)
danielismo
Hey guys have any of you lost thisvid.com account without notice? I had some good pregnant and gas videos posted there Sad
J_son1309
(August 24, 2022, 8:43 pm)pregnancywanted

Anyway, enjoy!  Big Grin

i found this https://fapster.xxx/videos/139589/pregna...eadkitten/
Liked by Neo__hec (Sep 3, 2022), pregnancywanted (Aug 29, 2022)