General Videos
Pregnant Farts and Burps
  22 of 44  
  • 81 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average
freedomfed
(June 18, 2021, 1:31 pm)LTKNT101
(June 18, 2021, 1:36 am)freedomfed So since you all ask for content here is this one slut:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NnQ4sWJ...sp=sharing

now the community knows about you buddy. And if someone figures out their name and ruins the fun I'll take it down.
That girl has a nice fat pregnant body however I cannot enjoy the video with that ugly dude sitting in front of the camera the entire time.
I get that, dude is stupid as fuck. I can tolerate it because she's embarassed to do it in front of him
freedomfed
Also I know this isn't content but its a relevant topic I think. I shared the story here but did not mention on this post that I asked this pregnant stripper if she wanted to burp and fart for money. She laughed and so did her friends but I did not care. she said burps, I bought her a soda and at first she just sipped it and giggled. Then the burps came. At least 10 burps while twerking on my dick. Life goal achieved.

https://preggophilia.com/pregnant-stripper-story-t
P.g23
(September 8, 2020, 4:40 pm)MichiganMan777 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t8eBpOj...sp=sharing
Hey, any chance I could get access to this drive?
freedomfed
"TIFU. Tonight my husband and I were trying to get it on, after all it's been about 2 weeks since I've felt up to it. I'm now 27 weeks with our first kid and we are trying to find positions that work for us.

Yesterday we got pizza and they put A LOT of garlic on it, about 2 cloves per slice, so I've been very gassy... While we were kissing I accidentally let out a garlic fart, which made us both crack up laughing. Then I start bawling. The guilt of ruining sex after so long made hit me out of nowhere. Which made me fart more. Which made us both laugh so hard that I peed all over the floor. Over the span of 3 minutes I ripped the biggest stinkiest farts, peed myself, cried, and laughed about it.

Whoever said that pregnancy is easy was a liar."

hot post from reddit
Liked by SolCron (Dec 7, 2022)
LTKNT101
(June 22, 2021, 5:50 pm)freedomfed "TIFU. Tonight my husband and I were trying to get it on, after all it's been about 2 weeks since I've felt up to it. I'm now 27 weeks with our first kid and we are trying to find positions that work for us.

Yesterday we got pizza and they put A LOT of garlic on it, about 2 cloves per slice, so I've been very gassy... While we were kissing I accidentally let out a garlic fart, which made us both crack up laughing. Then I start bawling. The guilt of ruining sex after so long made hit me out of nowhere. Which made me fart more. Which made us both laugh so hard that I peed all over the floor. Over the span of 3 minutes I ripped the biggest stinkiest farts, peed myself, cried, and laughed about it.

hot post from reddit
Omg mate that is hot as all fuck!! I hope she was video recording that moment because it would sell like hotcakes on OnlyFans.
freedomfed
(June 22, 2021, 6:09 pm)LTKNT101
(June 22, 2021, 5:50 pm)freedomfed "TIFU. Tonight my husband and I were trying to get it on, after all it's been about 2 weeks since I've felt up to it. I'm now 27 weeks with our first kid and we are trying to find positions that work for us.

hot post from reddit
Omg mate that is hot as all fuck!! I hope she was video recording that moment because it would sell like hotcakes on OnlyFans.
I highly doubt it, it was not on a sexual page at all. But you're right, these girls are leaving money on the table. I can barely get pregnant girls to follow up burping on onlyfans like ever. Let me know if you have any.
freedomfed
Speaking of onlyfans girls I found this chick, don't wanna share her username and blow up her spot yet. She was willing to make pregnant burping content, she's early in pregnancy. I got a custom video but it's $60. If anyone wants to message me about helping me by it I'll share the link with y'all. Not trying to be a mooch, but if I buy it myself I'm totally gonna keep it to myself.

LTKNT101
I would suggest waiting until she looks more pregnant before making the request.
freedomfed
@LTKNT101 the video is already made, i want a progression. its behind a paywall right now.
LTKNT101
Oh, no worries mate.