Open Discussion
23 Years old, on my first surrogate pregnancy AMA
  9 of 25  
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
auser-unreg
I'll be honest, the GI symptoms of pregnancy are of great interest to me. How has your experience been on that front?
DeerGal
(May 30, 2020, 9:53 pm)ArcanaEmpress I'll be honest, the GI symptoms of pregnancy are of great interest to me. How has you're experience been on that front?
Nothing really, just typical heartburn. Had morning sickness during the first trimester but nothing unusual.
auser-unreg
Interesting. As I understand it nothing unusual is unusual when it comes to pregnancy, especially considering you’re carrying twins. I might ask again in a few weeks just to see whether things change if you’ll oblige me. For now though thanks for responding. Glad to hear your morning sickness cleared up, and I hope your relative luck holds up for the rest of the surrogacy.
jfingers
I'm curious about your living circumstances. Do you live with the Dads? Do you live alone? Do you work from home, or at all? How bad is the pandemic in your area?

I myself live alone. I had a friend call me up last week trying to find a place where his buddy can stay for awhile. He had just gotten out of prison. I thought he was crazy for asking.
DeerGal
(May 31, 2020, 2:23 am)jfingers I'm curious about your living circumstances. Do you live with the Dads? Do you live alone? Do you work from home, or at all? How bad is the pandemic in your area?

I myself live alone. I had a friend call me up last week trying to find a place where his buddy can stay for awhile. He had just gotten out of prison. I thought he was crazy for asking.
I actually work as a Customer Service Manager on the side. Customers tend to be nice to the very pregnant girl lol.  I live on my own for now but might get a roommate to move to a nicer neighborhood
Liked by Walter Bernhardt (Jun 2, 2020)
jfingers
As long as this is an AMA thread... Do you have a boyfriend? If so, how is your sex life? Is he into you being pregnant? If not, I'll come to you. (Just kidding...)
DeerGal
(June 6, 2020, 1:43 am)jfingers As long as this is an AMA thread... Do you have a boyfriend? If so, how is your sex life? Is he into you being pregnant? If not, I'll come to you. (Just kidding...)
I don't have a boyfriend. Never met anyone I'm attracted to tbh. Tried to "hoe the other row" for a while but I couldn't find any women attractive either so I just kinda gave up.
Feunski
(Edited)
(Edited)
(June 7, 2020, 12:39 am)DeerGal
(June 6, 2020, 1:43 am)jfingers As long as this is an AMA thread... Do you have a boyfriend? If so, how is your sex life? Is he into you being pregnant? If not, I'll come to you. (Just kidding...)
I don't have a boyfriend. Never met anyone I'm attracted to tbh. Tried to "hoe the other row" for a while but I couldn't find any women attractive either so I just kinda gave up.
Not physically attracted to, or just no relationships that lasted very long?

Edit: I hope this thread isn't getting too personal.
DeerGal
(June 7, 2020, 1:39 am)Feunski
(June 7, 2020, 12:39 am)DeerGal
Not physically attracted to, or just no relationships that lasted very long?

Edit: I hope this thread isn't getting too personal.
No it's okay! Just not physically attracted to anyone.
Feunski
(June 7, 2020, 4:58 pm)DeerGal No it's okay! Just not physically attracted to anyone.
I guess I feel the same, except I definitely have no interest in other men.