Open Discussion
What's The Biggest Belly You've Seen In Person?
  5 of 16  
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.88 Average
aes567
15 years ago I worked in a private beach and there was a pregnant (straight) couple among the guests: they were in their early 30s, had a little girl, she was HUGELY pregnant, with a belly as big as a beach ball and nice tits! I was quite shy at the time, so I didn't get to know how far along she was and if she was having more than one - but no wonder if it was just a very large singleton, because her partner was tall and muscular. I was incredibly turned on by her massive belly and his great built and evident bulge (I'm bisexual). That was when I got into fathers-to-be Tongue
Liked by OliviaCohen (May 30, 2020), Ewri1972 (May 29, 2020)
User 32945
The biggest pregnant that I have seen in person would have be my mothers when she was pregnant with my sister. I’ve shared in other posts in other threads about my experience I had with my mother when she was pregnant with my sister. But just in case no one on here as read them. My mother is 5ft2in, she is brown haired and has brown eyes. She has lightly tanned skin and is big chested. Before her last pregnancy she was quite thin weighing about 115lbs and her breads are 32DD normally. During her last pregnancy she gained about 60lbs which was mostly breasts and belly. Her breasts grew to be about 38DDD and her belly was 48in around at her max.
Liked by (Dec 2, 2023), Strabo (Sep 4, 2023), pregolover10 (Sep 1, 2020), TommyDe (Jul 11, 2020), TheFreak (Jun 1, 2020), (May 30, 2020), aes567 (May 29, 2020)
jfingers
(Edited)
(Edited)
Not my biggest, but it happened to me today, May 29, 2020. I am a frequent donor at the Red Cross. I donate platelets, a process that takes 3 hours. I haven't donated for months, since before the pandemic. The place had been rearranged since the pandemic. All the beds had been arranged around the perimeter of the large room. She was working there. I spotted her immediately when I walked in. She was BIG, and she was waddling. So I laid down and let them do what they had to do with me. There were work tables set up in the middle of the room. For the next 3 hours, I got to watch her waddling around servicing different donors and standing at the work tables. She was wearing scrubs, not the sexiest thing but sexy enough. They had a drawstring in the back, but it was untied. She had totally run out of room in that big garment. She stretched. She rubbed. She grimaced. It was wonderful. She could barely get into those red, red scrubs. And when she had to bend over her big, pale belly was on display. I was friendly with the staff, and we were talking while she was nearby. I mentioned that they were going to have a new worker soon, and she rolled her eyes. I asked when the big day was, and she said 3 1/2 weeks. I think I'll schedule another appointment soon.

I promise I'll come back soon and post one of my biggest.
Liked by alsx (Jun 4, 2020), bumpbaker (May 31, 2020), (May 30, 2020), OliviaCohen (May 30, 2020)
cascabelero
(March 30, 2020, 11:48 pm)bello Lo más grande que recuerdo es esta mujer que vi en el trabajo. Entró con un vestido verde ajustado y su barriga era absolutamente enorme. Tan perfectamente redondo y estirando su vestido hasta el límite ...

¿Y tú?

Era muy jovencito, un niño de 10 años. Nunca había visto una mujer embarazada, o si la vi, no entendía de donde venia su gordo vientre, pero cuando observe en la madre de un amigo mio, cuando jugábamos en su casa, me creí desmayar, al observar a su mamá con un vientre inmenso. Ella acababa de salir de la ducha y casi no podía salir por la puerta. Esa fue mi visión. Asombrado y preocupado, regrese a casa y le pregunte a mi madre: Mamá, la madre del " gordo" porque esta tan gorda?. Y ella sonriendo me contesto: Es que tiene un tumor.
doubleintegral
I have no photos, although I tried to get them at the time with my shitty cameraphone. This was the late 2000s...

A buddy of mine's wife got pregnant and had the largest belly I had ever seen where I knew that it wasn't multiples. She was slender and short, and ended up with one of those rare bellies that is wider than the waist/hips. When you looked at her from behind you could see about 2 inches of belly on either side of her waist. Not only that, but she also carried that belly really high, almost like it started in between her boobs. Her belly button was hugely popped out and looked like someone had cut a golf ball in half and glued it to her stomach. I don't know what her exact waist measurement ended up being, but my friend said she outgrew two sets of maternity shirts. I saw a photo of them leaving the hospital and her belly had shrunk down... to what you and I might consider a normal full-term pregnant belly.

The baby was less than 8 pounds, she was never diagnosed with polyhydramnios or anything like that, and with three other pregnancies she never got anywhere near that big. Just a lucky strike of lightning.
Liked by alsx (Jun 4, 2020), Lucifer Morningstar (May 31, 2020)
jfingers
(April 28, 2020, 12:31 am)preglover777
(April 27, 2020, 11:49 am)garadon
(April 27, 2020, 11:33 am)preglover777
(April 27, 2020, 4:11 am)garadon
(April 27, 2020, 12:28 am)preglover777 Back in 2004 I worked in a big box home improvement store.  The population of the town was only about 50k, half of which were college students.  So the place never really had a crowd of people all at once.  There were a few people that had taken to walking around the store for exercise during times of extreme weather especially in the summer.  One day and extremely pregnant lady waddles a few laps around wearing and skin tight green dress with flowers.  I greet her, ask if she needs help, blah, blah, blah, the standard employee "starter conversation".  She tells me she is just in the store to get out of the heat and walking around to get labor going.  She tells me she is 37wks with boy/girl twins, her fifth pregnancy, and very much ready to be done.  Unfortunately, for her, I saw her a few more times over the next few weeks and we chatted a bit each time. I believe she was a few day over due by the time she finally went into labor.

Damn! 37 weeks is actually full term for twins, if she went on for much more than that she must’ve been huge!

Yeah she was huge.  She came in at least every other day to walk around.  Usually wearing as little as possible since it was mid July in the south.  Talking with her I found out all her previous kids were big, active, and over due.  Her 1st was born at 41weeks and over 10lbs; her 3rd stayed the longest and was the biggest at 42wks and a few oz shy of 12lbs.  The twins were no exception; her dr told her they were big for twins. it was clear through her very stretched clothes they were moving around a lot.  She even let me feel them kicking.   The last time I saw her pregnant was on her due date.  She came by a few weeks later with the twins to let me know they were ok.

I probably would've lost my mind if I saw a woman that pregnant. What was it like when you felt the belly? Did she ever flirt with you? Could you see her bellybutton poking out or any bare skin?
Her belly was different.  It is hard to remember exactly how it felt vs just how excited I was to feel it every time.  At that time in my life I had only 1 other extended experience with a pregnant woman.  (An exgirlfriend that had gotten pregnant with another guy, but that is a different story.) Her body was definitely at its max with the 2 big babies.  Her belly wasn't so much round as it was lumpy and oblong shapes as the twins moved around.  Hard lumps were his butt up top or her head down low and softer parts of her belly were fair game for kicks and punches.  There were a few times where I felt her belly get hard and tight.  Which I learned years before, from the ex, were contractions.  LOL, I don't know if she had and innie or outie before the pregnancy, but her belly button was out like an old school hood ornament.  Which looked all the more ridiculous when the twins decided to push it out farther.  Sadly I never really saw much bare skin.  She was usually covered up as much as possible.  The only time I saw anything was when she came by on her due date wearing a tank top struggling to keep everything contained.  It would slowly ride up to her belly button exposing the lower 3rd of her belly, full of stretch marks and the classic dark line in the middle.  

LOL, so hind sight is 20/20.  Stupid young me did not realize this at all.  Of course it could be wishful thinking on my part thinking about the past as well.  At one point, years later, I realized she wasn't just being friendly or flirting, she was straight up hitting on me.  I mean a person doesn't just run down basically their whole life story to a random store associate normally.  She always added to our talks somehow that she was divorced, her ex was a jerk for getting her pregnant again, or that she was feeling lonely.  Even brought me a plate of homemade cookies, claiming she couldn't eat them or the twins would be even more active with the sugar rush.  Oh well.

This story just keeps getting better. May I ask some questions? How old were you at the time? How old was she roughly? What did she look like (tall/short, slim/plump, pretty, trashy)? How did she flirt? Did you ever run into her again?
jfingers
(Edited)
(Edited)
Biggest I ever saw? There have been a number of them. Years ago, I started writing about them. Whenever I had a great encounter, I wrote it all down while the details were still fresh in my mind. I've been enjoying preglover777's evolving story above, so I'll share one kind of like it. The following is a straight cut/paste from my MS Word file:

(Thursday, March 13, 2008)

Well, I've been gone for a few months, but now I'm back. Why? Because I had a fantastic sighting today and I wanted to share it with all of you.

My boss was out of town today, so it was a total goof-off day for everyone in the office. I went to the mall on my lunch break to pick up some stuff I had ordered. My cell phone started ringing the moment I walked in - all my morning calls were calling me back. Okay, I was walking thru the mall, talking on the phone, and all of a sudden... Bang! I pass this pregnant chick walking the other way with her husband. I do an about-face and pace them as I still talk on the phone.

My first thought was, "She couldn't really be that big, could she?" Well, yes... She really was that big! I paced them for a while to check out her mighty profile, but she was walking so slowly I couldn't stay beside them without becoming conspicuous. I strode on ahead and sat in a group of tables and chairs. I was still talking on the phone, watching as they caught up with me. I figured they’d pass me by and that would probably be it.

She was tall, about 5' 10" and wearing a black knit maternity dress. The dress was designed to look like a dress and jacket combination, but it was all one piece with narrowly spaced buttons that ran about halfway down to her waist. It was made of a light, stretchy knit fabric. She was blonde and slim, maybe in her early thirties. She was attractive enough with clear skin and buck teeth. She wore cowboy boots with tall heels. That’s where she got her impressive height.

Her breasts were HUGE. She left her buttons open from the neckline to halfway down between her breasts. It was a long reach for the fabric, but she had to button them from there down. Otherwise, her breasts would have burst out of her dress. As it was, the stretched buttons gathered her big boobs up and forced them up out the neckline. They nearly tickled her chin. Her pillowy, swollen breasts bounced and wobbled with every step she took, deep rippling cleavage squeezing out above the straining buttons. Her dress was skin-tight. It wasn't supposed to be skin-tight. It was supposed to be loose and flowing with its faux-jacket looking like an accessory. Uh-uh... She filled it up full! Knit fabric was stretched tight and becoming sheer across her belly and breasts. In back, the dress hung down to her calves. In front, it rose to mid-thigh because her belly was so far out. Basically, it was a mini-skirt in front. She had nice, well-turned legs.

She waddled slowly toward me, chattering happily with her husband, her belly bobbing slowly back and forth with her boobs swaying heavily.

Good luck! They turned into a small shop right in front of me with nothing to block my view. I ended my phone conversation. Now I could concentrate on her. She was obviously uncomfortable, rubbing her belly, stretching with her hands in the small of her back, using all of the classic moves. Her husband was talking to a clerk, oblivious to her distress.

More good luck! She gave up on her husband and waddled out of the shop. She spied a chair at a table next to me, came over and sat down heavily. She was about four feet away and facing me. When her butt hit the seat, her boobs took a huge up and down bounce and settled on either side of her belly. Her belly rose up to about as high as her armpits and she was rubbing it vigorously.

Staring? Me?? You BET I was!! And she busted me right away. She smiled at me and laughed at my open-mouthed astonishment, sending fresh ripples thru her big boobs. She tried to pull her dress down over her knees but that only showed more of her breasts.

I said, "It won't be much longer, huh?"

She replied, "Not soon enough for me! Four more weeks!!" She giggled some more as my jaw hit the table again.

She spread her legs wide so her belly could settle low between her thighs. And she rubbed. And she rubbed. And she massaged her enormous belly while I watched her openly. The poor woman just couldn't get comfortable. The kid was doing gymnastics in there. A bump would appear on one side of her tummy. She'd wince and massage the spot. Then she'd wince again and massage another spot. And again and again and again…

I sat there politely (or not) watching her as we talked. And she was watching me, obviously amused at my interest. I was SO BUSTED! It would have been pointless to try to pretend she wasn’t driving me crazy. So I sat back and happily watched the show she was putting on. She was pressing and rubbing her belly and grinning at my riveted fascination.

Her belly rubbing started out as a way of coping with her discomfort, but I wasn’t so sure that was true anymore. Now she was showing off. The dark knit fabric was already stretched thin and sheer by her vast belly. As she continued to rub, she pulled it even tighter around her belly, tucking it behind her back. Then she tucked it up under her huge breasts, still smiling at me. Her hand paused at her straining buttons, and then moved on. She grinned at my disappointment. Her belly hung low between her thighs. She leaned forward and smoothed her dress around her lower belly and tucked it between her thighs. She was running out of dress to tease me with. Oh, my God, she was big!

"How are you going to make it thru the next four weeks?"

"I don't know. I don't think I'll go into labor at the end of it all - I think I'll just explode!"

"You know, that might be quicker and easier for you. First baby?"

"Nope. My third. The next oldest one is eleven now."

And so on and so on. Then she sat up straight in her chair and allowed me to admire her handiwork. She was winded from her exertion, and her creamy breasts rose and fell in her open neckline. She had arranged herself to show me everything her pregnancy had done to her. The sheer fabric was spread smooth and tight around her enormous belly and breasts. Then she sat back and smiled at me. She might as well have said, “Ta-da!” She turned back and forth in her chair so I could see her from different angles, showing me everything wrapped tight in her now-sheer dress. She clearly liked having an admirer. And she definitely loved having an opportunity exercise her power over me.

Then she casually leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs, one cowboy boot draped across her knee. The movement hoisted her belly up in the air from between her thighs. She had run out of dress! She flashed me! The Grand Finale! She gave me a clear upskirt view all the way up to her red panties and smooth round belly. She was lovin’ it! She tried to maintain the pose, but she couldn't. In a few seconds, her boot crashed to the floor and her belly dropped down between her shapely thighs, pulling her forward in her chair. She started rubbing again. It was wonderful...

“So, another four weeks?” I said.

“Yeah, another four weeks,” she huffed and puffed and held her enormous belly.

“Well, you look fantastic…”

And then it was over. Her husband strolled out of the store and my cell phone rang again. Daisy-Mae gave me a last smile as she struggled to her feet and all that carefully tucked fabric came loose around her astonishing pregnant figure. She waddled off with hubby. I went about my business and counted myself to be a very lucky guy!
Liked by 13 members: Meho (Nov 12, 2022), Fredf69 (Jul 17, 2022), TheWatchers343 (Sep 8, 2021), (Aug 1, 2021), pregolover10 (Dec 21, 2020), ShimmyK (Dec 20, 2020), jimmyreader (Dec 16, 2020), caddyova273 (Jul 24, 2020), TommyDe (Jul 11, 2020), alsx (Jun 4, 2020), jokerpaso (Jun 2, 2020), preglover777 (May 31, 2020), Lucifer Morningstar (May 31, 2020)
preglover777
(May 31, 2020, 9:30 pm)jfingers
(April 27, 2020, 11:33 am)preglover777
(April 27, 2020, 4:11 am)garadon Damn! 37 weeks is actually full term for twins, if she went on for much more than that she must’ve been huge!

Yeah she was huge.  She came in at least every other day to walk around.  Usually wearing as little as possible since it was mid July in the south.  Talking with her I found out all her previous kids were big, active, and over due.  Her 1st was born at 41weeks and over 10lbs; her 3rd stayed the longest and was the biggest at 42wks and a few oz shy of 12lbs.  The twins were no exception; her dr told her they were big for twins. it was clear through her very stretched clothes they were moving around a lot.  She even let me feel them kicking.   The last time I saw her pregnant was on her due date.  She came by a few weeks later with the twins to let me know they were ok.

I probably would've lost my mind if I saw a woman that pregnant. What was it like when you felt the belly? Did she ever flirt with you? Could you see her bellybutton poking out or any bare skin?
Her belly was different.  It is hard to remember exactly how it felt vs just how excited I was to feel it every time.  At that time in my life I had only 1 other extended experience with a pregnant woman.  (An exgirlfriend that had gotten pregnant with another guy, but that is a different story.) Her body was definitely at its max with the 2 big babies.  Her belly wasn't so much round as it was lumpy and oblong shapes as the twins moved around.  Hard lumps were his butt up top or her head down low and softer parts of her belly were fair game for kicks and punches.  There were a few times where I felt her belly get hard and tight.  Which I learned years before, from the ex, were contractions.  LOL, I don't know if she had and innie or outie before the pregnancy, but her belly button was out like an old school hood ornament.  Which looked all the more ridiculous when the twins decided to push it out farther.  Sadly I never really saw much bare skin.  She was usually covered up as much as possible.  The only time I saw anything was when she came by on her due date wearing a tank top struggling to keep everything contained.  It would slowly ride up to her belly button exposing the lower 3rd of her belly, full of stretch marks and the classic dark line in the middle.  

LOL, so hind sight is 20/20.  Stupid young me did not realize this at all.  Of course it could be wishful thinking on my part thinking about the past as well.  At one point, years later, I realized she wasn't just being friendly or flirting, she was straight up hitting on me.  I mean a person doesn't just run down basically their whole life story to a random store associate normally.  She always added to our talks somehow that she was divorced, her ex was a jerk for getting her pregnant again, or that she was feeling lonely.  Even brought me a plate of homemade cookies, claiming she couldn't eat them or the twins would be even more active with the sugar rush.  Oh well.

This story just keeps getting better. May I ask some questions? How old were you at the time? How old was she roughly? What did she look like (tall/short, slim/plump, pretty, trashy)? How did she flirt? Did you ever run into her again?
I was 23. She was in her early-mid forties, tall, slim, and I would say she was pretty, though being hugely pregnant was a plus.  Her wardrobe gave a cougar-ish vibe, but not trying too hard to act younger than she was.  Sadly, young dumb me totally missed any signs she was giving, hell part of it could be nostalgia on my part looking back.  I remember it was a struggle to not go rock hard anytime she was nearby or if she let me feel the twins kicking, but I definitely couldn't look away.  She came by the store on occasion after they were born, and we would chit chat for a bit.
Liked by garadon (Apr 6, 2024)
garadon
(June 1, 2020, 12:57 am)preglover777
(May 31, 2020, 9:30 pm)jfingers
(April 27, 2020, 11:33 am)preglover777 Yeah she was huge.  She came in at least every other day to walk around.  Usually wearing as little as possible since it was mid July in the south.  Talking with her I found out all her previous kids were big, active, and over due.  Her 1st was born at 41weeks and over 10lbs; her 3rd stayed the longest and was the biggest at 42wks and a few oz shy of 12lbs.  The twins were no exception; her dr told her they were big for twins. it was clear through her very stretched clothes they were moving around a lot.  She even let me feel them kicking.   The last time I saw her pregnant was on her due date.  She came by a few weeks later with the twins to let me know they were ok.

I was 23. She was in her early-mid forties, tall, slim, and I would say she was pretty, though being hugely pregnant was a plus.  Her wardrobe gave a cougar-ish vibe, but not trying too hard to act younger than she was.  Sadly, young dumb me totally missed any signs she was giving, hell part of it could be nostalgia on my part looking back.  I remember it was a struggle to not go rock hard anytime she was nearby or if she let me feel the twins kicking, but I definitely couldn't look away.  She came by the store on occasion after they were born, and we would chit chat for a bit.
Did she tell you how big her twins were? Did you guys exchange contact details at some point?
BigBellyHunter
(May 31, 2020, 9:54 pm)jfingers Biggest I ever saw? There have been a number of them. Years ago, I started writing about them. Whenever I had a great encounter, I wrote it all down while the details were still fresh in my mind. I've been enjoying preglover777's evolving story above, so I'll share one kind of like it. The following is a straight cut/paste from my MS Word file:

(Thursday, March 13, 2008)

Well, I've been gone for a few months, but now I'm back. Why? Because I had a fantastic sighting today and I wanted to share it with all of you.

My boss was out of town today, so it was a total goof-off day for everyone in the office. I went to the mall on my lunch break to pick up some stuff I had ordered. My cell phone started ringing the moment I walked in - all my morning calls were calling me back. Okay, I was walking thru the mall, talking on the phone, and all of a sudden... Bang! I pass this pregnant chick walking the other way with her husband. I do an about-face and pace them as I still talk on the phone.

My first thought was, "She couldn't really be that big, could she?" Well, yes... She really was that big! I paced them for a while to check out her mighty profile, but she was walking so slowly I couldn't stay beside them without becoming conspicuous. I strode on ahead and sat in a group of tables and chairs. I was still talking on the phone, watching as they caught up with me. I figured they’d pass me by and that would probably be it.

She was tall, about 5' 10" and wearing a black knit maternity dress. The dress was designed to look like a dress and jacket combination, but it was all one piece with narrowly spaced buttons that ran about halfway down to her waist. It was made of a light, stretchy knit fabric. She was blonde and slim, maybe in her early thirties. She was attractive enough with clear skin and buck teeth. She wore cowboy boots with tall heels. That’s where she got her impressive height.

Her breasts were HUGE. She left her buttons open from the neckline to halfway down between her breasts. It was a long reach for the fabric, but she had to button them from there down. Otherwise, her breasts would have burst out of her dress. As it was, the stretched buttons gathered her big boobs up and forced them up out the neckline. They nearly tickled her chin. Her pillowy, swollen breasts bounced and wobbled with every step she took, deep rippling cleavage squeezing out above the straining buttons. Her dress was skin-tight. It wasn't supposed to be skin-tight. It was supposed to be loose and flowing with its faux-jacket looking like an accessory. Uh-uh... She filled it up full! Knit fabric was stretched tight and becoming sheer across her belly and breasts. In back, the dress hung down to her calves. In front, it rose to mid-thigh because her belly was so far out. Basically, it was a mini-skirt in front. She had nice, well-turned legs.

She waddled slowly toward me, chattering happily with her husband, her belly bobbing slowly back and forth with her boobs swaying heavily.

Good luck! They turned into a small shop right in front of me with nothing to block my view. I ended my phone conversation. Now I could concentrate on her. She was obviously uncomfortable, rubbing her belly, stretching with her hands in the small of her back, using all of the classic moves. Her husband was talking to a clerk, oblivious to her distress.

More good luck! She gave up on her husband and waddled out of the shop. She spied a chair at a table next to me, came over and sat down heavily. She was about four feet away and facing me. When her butt hit the seat, her boobs took a huge up and down bounce and settled on either side of her belly. Her belly rose up to about as high as her armpits and she was rubbing it vigorously.

Staring? Me?? You BET I was!! And she busted me right away. She smiled at me and laughed at my open-mouthed astonishment, sending fresh ripples thru her big boobs. She tried to pull her dress down over her knees but that only showed more of her breasts.

I said, "It won't be much longer, huh?"

She replied, "Not soon enough for me! Four more weeks!!" She giggled some more as my jaw hit the table again.

She spread her legs wide so her belly could settle low between her thighs. And she rubbed. And she rubbed. And she massaged her enormous belly while I watched her openly. The poor woman just couldn't get comfortable. The kid was doing gymnastics in there. A bump would appear on one side of her tummy. She'd wince and massage the spot. Then she'd wince again and massage another spot. And again and again and again…

I sat there politely (or not) watching her as we talked. And she was watching me, obviously amused at my interest. I was SO BUSTED! It would have been pointless to try to pretend she wasn’t driving me crazy. So I sat back and happily watched the show she was putting on. She was pressing and rubbing her belly and grinning at my riveted fascination.

Her belly rubbing started out as a way of coping with her discomfort, but I wasn’t so sure that was true anymore. Now she was showing off. The dark knit fabric was already stretched thin and sheer by her vast belly. As she continued to rub, she pulled it even tighter around her belly, tucking it behind her back. Then she tucked it up under her huge breasts, still smiling at me. Her hand paused at her straining buttons, and then moved on. She grinned at my disappointment. Her belly hung low between her thighs. She leaned forward and smoothed her dress around her lower belly and tucked it between her thighs. She was running out of dress to tease me with. Oh, my God, she was big!

"How are you going to make it thru the next four weeks?"

"I don't know. I don't think I'll go into labor at the end of it all - I think I'll just explode!"

"You know, that might be quicker and easier for you. First baby?"

"Nope. My third. The next oldest one is eleven now."

And so on and so on. Then she sat up straight in her chair and allowed me to admire her handiwork. She was winded from her exertion, and her creamy breasts rose and fell in her open neckline.  She had arranged herself to show me everything her pregnancy had done to her. The sheer fabric was spread smooth and tight around her enormous belly and breasts. Then she sat back and smiled at me. She might as well have said, “Ta-da!” She turned back and forth in her chair so I could see her from different angles, showing me everything wrapped tight in her now-sheer dress. She clearly liked having an admirer. And she definitely loved having an opportunity exercise her power over me.

Then she casually leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs, one cowboy boot draped across her knee. The movement hoisted her belly up in the air from between her thighs. She had run out of dress! She flashed me! The Grand Finale! She gave me a clear upskirt view all the way up to her red panties and smooth round belly. She was lovin’ it! She tried to maintain the pose, but she couldn't. In a few seconds, her boot crashed to the floor and her belly dropped down between her shapely thighs, pulling her forward in her chair. She started rubbing again. It was wonderful...

“So, another four weeks?” I said.

“Yeah, another four weeks,” she huffed and puffed and held her enormous belly.

“Well, you look fantastic…”

And then it was over. Her husband strolled out of the store and my cell phone rang again. Daisy-Mae gave me a last smile as she struggled to her feet and all that carefully tucked fabric came loose around her astonishing pregnant figure. She waddled off with hubby. I went about my business and counted myself to be a very lucky guy!
But did you record the belly??? Please don't tell us you sat there that long and didn't have your phone.