Requests
Sexylellya's Sexy Bump
  2 of 3  
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LTKNT101
(March 24, 2020, 12:51 pm)Kayiter I setup my recording script for her cam a few days ago, recorded a bit of one of her shows and deleted it later when I saw she was smoking while heavily pregnant.
That's one of the few things about pregnant camgirls I absolutely despise.

She doesn't care about that baby. If she did she would not smoke. That is so bad for the baby but hey I'm not going to hate on her for smoking while pregnant and I would still watch her regardless. I followed her on Chaturbate. I'm hoping I can catch her online and record some footage for you guys.
Liked by Walter Bernhardt (Mar 26, 2020)
LTKNT101
(March 25, 2020, 9:58 am)Kayiter
(March 24, 2020, 4:09 pm)Vaner
(March 24, 2020, 12:51 pm)Kayiter I setup my recording script for her cam a few days ago, recorded a bit of one of her shows and deleted it later when I saw she was smoking while heavily pregnant.
That's one of the few things about pregnant camgirls I absolutely despise.

A recording script, what do you use?

Just a very basic bash script that takes in the cam name as argument, and enters an endless loop of:
"sleep" for some amount of time (for me 60 seconds) then use "youtube-dl" with a few parameters and the link to the cam

If the cam is not online or has gone into private youtube-dl will respectively fail to start or stop during downloading.
Thus the loop starts over again, sleep, try to download, sleep, try to download, ... until I hit Ctrl+C in that terminal window.

This way I can have as many cam recorders running as I have bandwidthto use for the script instances actually downloading at the same time.

I'm not sure what a script recorder is but I just use OBS Studio to record my screen when a cam girl I like is on. I have a tone of saved videos.
wolfman
Yea it sucks. When I was watching one guy just kept tipping for smoke. Still she could make her own decisions.
Rafterman
(March 25, 2020, 9:39 pm)LTKNT101
(March 25, 2020, 7:36 pm)Rafterman Here is the best I could get from this morning:

[Image: NcyluAZ.gif]

I agree on the smoking thing. This girl was chain smoking when she first got on this morning. Felt really bad for the baby. Idk it was just my stream but was it kinda choppy for anyone else?

Wow, she is fucking amazing! The belly on your profile thumbnail is crazy huge! Do you know who the girl is?

Alana789. Wasnt able to record but snapped this today.
[Image: dLkhRF8.jpg]
schwabu
Anyone got Clips of her Smoking. Would trade with pics Smile
Rafterman
[Image: KE0H4Nc.gif]
Liked by Daniblacklist (Mar 28, 2020)
wolfman
shes on now..
wolfman
She is trying to get new HD webcam to film more
Before baby comes. Help if you can.
wolfman

Liked by Co_2333 (Feb 19, 2024), falloutghoul (Apr 6, 2020), cumonpics (Apr 1, 2020), Rafterman (Mar 29, 2020)
BumpHunter
Did anyone do some private shows with her? And if so, was it worth the money? Because she looks pretty bored most of the time.