Belly Presets for The Sims 4
  2 of 3  
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Milkjetstream
(January 11, 2020, 8:37 pm)BigPreggoDude
(January 11, 2020, 6:33 pm)Milkjetstream
(January 11, 2020, 5:33 pm)BigPreggoDude
(January 11, 2020, 5:23 pm)Milkjetstream
(January 10, 2020, 2:29 pm)BigPreggoDude How do I implement these mods?

Make sure you have Mods enabled in the game. Then download these and copy them to Documents: Electronic Arts: The Sims 4: Mods.

Ok, cause I don't have a Mods folder.

You can right click and create a new folder and name it "Mods"

And you'll need the resoruce.cfg file inside the folder in order for the mods to appear in game

I've done all that and it doesn't work for me. No mods show up in the game's list for custom content or mods.

Have you tried installing any other mod or custom content yet? The only other thing I can think of is making sure you custom mods and scripts enabled in options

BigPreggoDude
(January 11, 2020, 10:01 pm)Milkjetstream
(January 11, 2020, 8:37 pm)BigPreggoDude
(January 11, 2020, 6:33 pm)Milkjetstream
(January 11, 2020, 5:33 pm)BigPreggoDude
(January 11, 2020, 5:23 pm)Milkjetstream Make sure you have Mods enabled in the game. Then download these and copy them to Documents: Electronic Arts: The Sims 4: Mods.

Ok, cause I don't have a Mods folder.

You can right click and create a new folder and name it "Mods"

And you'll need the resoruce.cfg file inside the folder in order for the mods to appear in game

I've done all that and it doesn't work for me. No mods show up in the game's list for custom content or mods.

Have you tried installing any other mod or custom content yet? The only other thing I can think of is making sure you custom mods and scripts enabled in options

No, these are my first. I have mods enabled. Should I try searching for some more, see if it kickstarts something?
livecuriously
I have a question. What happens if you are using this mod and your sim becomes pregnant? Have you tried that?
Milkjetstream
(January 13, 2020, 10:32 am)livecuriously I have a question. What happens if you are using this mod and your sim becomes pregnant? Have you tried that?

Her belly gets bigger. Here's a test comparison between a not pregnant sim and one in her 3rd trimester with each belly preset.

Liked by Bellylord123 (Nov 4, 2022), Vorefanlover (Feb 2, 2021)
livecuriously
(January 13, 2020, 2:29 pm)Milkjetstream
(January 13, 2020, 10:32 am)livecuriously I have a question. What happens if you are using this mod and your sim becomes pregnant? Have you tried that?

Her belly gets bigger. Here's a test comparison between a not pregnant sim and one in her 3rd trimester with each belly preset.

Good to know, thanks!
kirax12
(Edited)
(Edited)
Love all the sims you've shown off! I created an additional belly slider a few months back based on my personal preferences for a heavy beachball belly. IMO it moves the belly into the twins/triplets range while staying somewhat realistic. I purposely made this to be combined with the belly growth from pregnancy, so by itself the slider just gives your sim a gut. I recommend combining with the belly, waist and hip sliders to create your ideal shape.

This slider is controlled by moving up/down on the foot in side view. Why? I couldn't get it to work anywhere else  Tongue  Additonally, that slider isn't used by many other slider mods so conflicts are hopefully minimal.
Note: you have to drag the slider down a bit before the slider takes effect. When I first tested it I didn't think the slider was working since there wasn't an immediate effect.

Package file and a few additional screenshots should be viewable in this link
https://mega.nz/#F!oYYhCKqR!3_XhkXpTG_xQlwfLYL5EcQ

Liked by Wolfboi (Jun 6, 2023), Bellylord123 (Nov 4, 2022), Vorefanlover (Feb 2, 2021), Murble (Oct 14, 2020), livecuriously (Jan 17, 2020), KHAN1997 (Jan 14, 2020)
Milkjetstream
(January 14, 2020, 11:11 am)kirax12 Love all the sims you've shown off! I created an additional belly slider a few months back based on my personal preferences for a heavy beachball belly. IMO it moves the belly into the twins/triplets range while staying somewhat realistic. I purposely made this to be combined with the belly growth from pregnancy, so by itself the slider just gives your sim a gut. I recommend combining with the belly, waist and hip sliders to create your ideal shape.

This slider is controlled by moving up/down on the foot in side view. Why? I couldn't get it to work anywhere else  Tongue  Additonally, that slider isn't used by many other slider mods so conflicts are hopefully minimal.
Note: you have to drag the slider down a bit before the slider takes effect. When I first tested it I didn't think the slider was working since there wasn't an immediate effect.

Package file and a few additional screenshots should be viewable in this link

Amazing work you've done here. I wouldn't have never thought about having the control on the foot.
kirax12
I smoothed out some jagged edges I noticed on the belly and made a slightly bigger version. Let me know what you think.

Liked by Bellylord123 (Nov 27, 2022), Vorefanlover (Feb 2, 2021), bigbursty (Feb 8, 2020), KHAN1997 (Feb 8, 2020)
KHAN1997
(February 8, 2020, 12:56 pm)kirax12 I smoothed out some jagged edges I noticed on the belly and made a slightly bigger version. Let me know what you think.

Thank you for your work.
KHAN1997
(February 8, 2020, 12:56 pm)kirax12 I smoothed out some jagged edges I noticed on the belly and made a slightly bigger version. Let me know what you think.

How do you adjust, My characters'stomachs are sagging even more