Belly Expansion & Cartoons
Serena's Quadruplet Pregnancy Journey
  25 of 30  
  • 66 Vote(s) - 4.7 Average
Bgman30
(Edited)
(Edited)
(August 6, 2020, 6:07 am)bigbursty A few months ago when Serena was 39 weeks pregnant with her quadruplets, Matt took her along to a pool party at one of his friend's house.  Serena didn't know too many people there, but as you can see she got a lot of attention and quickly made some new friends!  Chelsea was especially eager to help her apply the sun screen!

This image is to introduce a new premium gallery I am working on in DeviantArt.  It is a work in progress, but there will be several different angles of her in various poses at the party in and around the pool.

**Bonus for Preggophilia:  I am including one extra photo from the premium gallery on DA=)**

Definitely worth the purchase to support you and your work ☺️
Liked by bigbursty (Aug 11, 2020), Efface27 (Aug 10, 2020)
ThreeLivesTaken
I guess Chelsea is jealous of Serena's big belly, she wants some of what Matt has in his pants lol
Liked by bigbursty (Aug 11, 2020), Bgman30 (Aug 11, 2020)
bigbursty
Bgman30
bigbursty A few months ago when Serena was 39 weeks pregnant with her quadruplets, Matt took her along to a pool party at one of his friend's house.  Serena didn't know too many people there, but as you can see she got a lot of attention and quickly made some new friends!  Chelsea was especially eager to help her apply the sun screen!

This image is to introduce a new premium gallery I am working on in DeviantArt.  It is a work in progress, but there will be several different angles of her in various poses at the party in and around the pool.

**Bonus for Preggophilia:  I am including one extra photo from the premium gallery on DA=)**

Definitely worth the purchase to support you and your work ☺️

Thank you!
Liked by Bgman30 (Aug 12, 2020)
bigbursty
Matt sez:

"I think this is one of my favorite pictures of Serena at the pool party we went to a few months ago when she was 39 weeks pregnant with quadruplets.  Some of the other ladies there at the party were quite infatuated with Serena and her huge tummy!  What I like about this picture is that she is obviously getting hot from all the attention.  Its funny, back in high school she was really shy and probably wouldn't have enjoyed all this recognition, but she seems to enjoy it now!  I think pregnancy has caused more than just the enormous physical changes in her body!  I'll just say that while she was very tired, it wasn't hard for me to pick up where they left off when we got home that night[Image: love2.gif] !

-Matt"

I decided to share another free image from the pool party scene.  I have started a premium gallery with more like this for those interested.  Oh, and you guys who are in the premium gallery, don't forget that you can make requests for different poses in this scene, or different angles of the poses I've already posted.  I'm not charging much for the premium gallery, but I want to make sure you get your monies worth!

[note this image was scaled down to fit the limits of this forum- full res version is fee on DA]

Liked by 21 members: (Feb 27, 2023), Vorefanlover (Feb 2, 2021), Macedo (Dec 6, 2020), JoeShmoe3 (Sep 11, 2020), Mark Stretch (Sep 1, 2020), Tidewater (Aug 31, 2020), theeviloffspring (Aug 22, 2020), bumpbaker (Aug 16, 2020), humpbumps (Aug 16, 2020), alsx (Aug 16, 2020), dieibook (Aug 15, 2020), Mongomaniac (Aug 14, 2020), Porkchop (Aug 14, 2020), Bgman30 (Aug 14, 2020), quickzz (Aug 14, 2020), sbflicker (Aug 14, 2020), falloutghoul (Aug 14, 2020), ThreeLivesTaken (Aug 14, 2020), pacan1 (Aug 14, 2020), hardko (Aug 14, 2020), Jeromeodawg (Aug 14, 2020)
falloutghoul
OMG, she's so round!
Emojilit
Is the photo with the baby kick photo 1.2 on DA
joebillyjoe
A bit of minor feedback: If you were planning on having her get this enormous, why did you have her pregnant with quadruplets? Quadruplet pregnancies happen every now and then in real life and they don't get NEARLY this big, why not say she was knocked up with 15,20 babies? It's an impossible number, but that's an impossible belly, the fantasy is consistent.
Dark0900
No one ever carries to 40 + weeks either...
bigbursty
(Edited)
(Edited)
joebillyjoe A bit of minor feedback: If you were planning on having her get this enormous, why did you have her pregnant with quadruplets? Quadruplet pregnancies happen every now and then in real life and they don't get NEARLY this big, why not say she was knocked up with 15,20 babies? It's an impossible number, but that's an impossible belly, the fantasy is consistent.

Good point.  Thing is I did not intend to have her get this big!  I am not fond of extremely high number of babies.  I would rather see a small girl carrying really big with <=4  babies and go overdue, ergo Serena!  She does have a condition called Uterus Didelphys, or a double uterus.  So she got pregnant twice.  In my mind that is why she got so big, not sure if that holds out IRL but it does in 3D land.
Liked by bumpbaker (Aug 16, 2020)
bigbursty
Emojilit Is the photo with the baby kick photo 1.2 on DA

Yes, but it is in the premium gallery over there.  That is the only photo in this scene so far that has a baby kick, but I am thinking of making more.  TBH its not really my thing but I know a lot of people really like it.