Open Discussion
Sex Doll Info
  2 of 2
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ntchndlr
Would you mind taking a few pics of it now that you have one? The ones on the website look gorgeous, but I'm curious to see how it looks "in person"
Dr. Preggo
(December 1, 2019, 5:50 pm)ntchndlr Would you mind taking a few pics of it now that you have one? The ones on the website look gorgeous, but I'm curious to see how it looks "in person"

Yes I will. As soon as I get a chance to. Like I it's crazy heavy, so I don't use it every day or anything.

Also, I got some dirt on the belly that I can't seem to get off.
belliesrlovely
Are you going to put other dresses on the doll?
Movies with real pregnant bellies:
https://letterboxd.com/belliesrlovely/list/real-pregnant-bellies/share/O8XqXaBHPipuZmCL/detail
Dr. Preggo
(December 1, 2019, 10:43 pm)belliesrlovely Are you going to put other dresses on the doll?

To be honest, probably not. I was going to, but with it being so heavy it is really hard to put anything on it. So, I leave it naked.

Below are the pictures. The belly has dirt on it as previously stated and that wig leaves hair everywhere, which you can see on and around her crotch.

Liked by TheSexyBump (Mar 28, 2020), Bgman30 (Dec 23, 2019), ntchndlr (Dec 2, 2019)
anotherunreg
(December 1, 2019, 10:56 pm)Dr. Preggo
(December 1, 2019, 10:43 pm)belliesrlovely Are you going to put other dresses on the doll?

To be honest, probably not. I was going to, but with it being so heavy it is really hard to put anything on it. So, I leave it naked.

Below are the pictures. The belly has dirt on it as previously stated and that wig leaves hair everywhere, which you can see on and around her crotch.

Try using either tape (masking tape should do) or a sticky clothes lint roller to remove the dirt.
DollyKnockedUp
Really very nice one indeed. Maybe you need to combine her with some additional dolls.
That could end-up in a very good set-up. At least they have some really interesting ones under the "big boobs" section. Unfortunately not yet (?) in combination with pregnancy.

Would have loved to add the "transgender" option on top of all Wink.
Dr. Preggo
New photos, I bought her a sexy outfit, but it is clearly way too big. I was finally able to stand her up and pose her, but I could only get her standing on her own if she was leaned up against something. I really wanted to a get a picture of her with her hands on her back, I just wish I could get her standing without the support to get a better picture of that.

Liked by Bgman30 (Dec 23, 2019)
LDPB98
how big is the belly can you take a picture of her to the side?
Dr. Preggo
(December 23, 2019, 9:58 am)ilovepregnantwomen how big is the belly can you take a picture of her to the side?

It's wider than it is being more outward. I wish it was a much bigger belly, but I can't complain most of the other dolls were barely pregnant.

I don't have any other side shots (except one where the belly is covered) I'll try to do another at some point but it was very difficult to get her standing.
Liked by LDPB98 (Dec 23, 2019)