Pregnant Teens
Pregnant Girl Melissa (Unknown Age)
  2 of 2
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Coretz
I figured out how to take snaps silently without even installing apps or doing anything funky with the phone settings/data connections...

Except, no, I won't share the process. I'm just stating that it's possible.
MaleBabyMama
(September 19, 2019, 12:02 am)Coretz I figured out how to take snaps silently without even installing apps or doing anything funky with the phone settings/data connections...

Talking out your ass
Liked by Nexus258 (Oct 28, 2021), DaveTheMan (Sep 20, 2019), knockedup14 (Sep 19, 2019), janaie13 (Sep 19, 2019), auto_asphyx (Sep 19, 2019), Preglver (Sep 19, 2019)
auto_asphyx
(September 19, 2019, 12:02 am)Coretz I figured out how to take snaps silently without even installing apps or doing anything funky with the phone settings/data connections...

i figured out how to squeeze rutabagas into gold coins using my iphone without even installing apps or doing anything funky with the phone settings/data connections...

except, no, I won't share the process. I'm just stating that it's possible.
Liked by Persephone (Sep 20, 2019)
Bellyfan27
I don't know if she did but I can't find her profile anywhere. I tried asking her sister but she hasn't gotten back to me.
Coretz
(September 19, 2019, 11:35 am)MaleBabyMama

Talking out your ass

Lolno. In fact it happened when I was talking to a pretty girl and she was a little weirded-out by my screenshotting... thing is, I had screenshot my notifications while Snapchat was open, not the app itself, and while trying to show steps on how to do something (my phone shows taps), I took a screenshot that wasn't notified, and so we were both surprised. It proved: 1) not all screenshots taken with the app opened will give out notifications and 2) not all screenshot notifications are accurate.

The already public way to do this is to enable airplane mode while in the App, then clear its cache data (quickly!). I didn't quite get the hang of this so I ended up just uninstalling the app during airplane mode every time I took a batch of screenshots. This quickly annoyed TF outta me, but by the above accident I didn't have to seek better solutions!

Just because you are unable to figure it out for yourself doesn't mean it can't be done. I simply don't want the method to end up getting patched. It's not about me claiming something without evidence; it's that I wanted to confirm that it can be done so that others may seek the method out... if they are worthy. That said, sorry for inspiring hard feelings. I hope this thread doesn't degenerate, and that we all learned something.

Hmm, I will offer this: Snapchat is one of those apps that refuse to run while in a virtual Android system. If it did run, it'd be extremely easy to take a picture from the host OS such that neither the app nor the "phone" would know a screenshot were taken. So, sadly, that potential method is dead.

And yes, I do intend to share some of the results of what I can do once a certain someone's pregnancy has completed. She's still in her first trimester iirc, so it'll be a while. Patience, my fellow degenerates.
Kingrich60
(September 15, 2019, 9:04 am)lukastheb a girl shouldnt be allowed to block someone.. Tongue

What a creep
Liked by crooba (Sep 3, 2021), Akhenaten (Sep 23, 2019), Lucifer Morningstar (Sep 22, 2019), XMaster (Sep 22, 2019), bellylust (Sep 21, 2019), Coretz (Sep 21, 2019), B17geek98 (Sep 21, 2019)