3 of 5  
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.52 Average
therock34
Well darn! That really sucks! Hope things are made right
Liked by FuccboiLLC (Aug 19, 2019)
tRotten
(Edited)
(Edited)
@FuccboiLLC I'm not ignoring you! Sad I'm sorry you think that- I actually just logged on to message you here since phone is not an option. We clarified what happened with the first video, and I'm a bit hurt to see you're implying here that you are completely unaware. When you questioned if it was an excuse for the vomit video- I just said I needed more time- and the other content you paid for was sent... you know this. Please PM me, this is seriously hurtful to see you "warning" people who don't know the details. :\

You've been with me since day 1 and know a LOT more personal stuff than you made it seem here, and we have been in constant contact. I'm sorry the last two days of me being unavailable made you feel ignored, but warning others let's off that I am a scam and that hurts :\. Not the case. Please PM me so we can fix this.
Liked by Akhenaten (Aug 20, 2019)
denselina
I'd like to post my support for Tawni.

I had requested for a 10 minute custom vid from her.  

The content she delivered was excellent and was exactly what I had asked for. She even threw in an extra 2 minutes for free.

Initially, after i paid her i read some negative feedback about her and was worried that she wouldn't deliver the content (as she did take a bit of time to send me the custom vid). As a result i kept sending her (a lot of) messages to ask about the delay and why she was taking so long. She was extremely understanding, patient and bothered to take the time to explain the previous negative posts and what was causing the delay. 

My first experience in dealing with her was a pleasant one. 

@tRotten thanks very much for the excellent custom vid and service.
Liked by tRotten (Sep 14, 2019), FuccboiLLC (Sep 12, 2019), Akhenaten (Sep 12, 2019)
tRotten
(September 12, 2019, 12:36 pm)denselina I'd like to post my support for Tawni.

I had requested for a 10 minute custom vid from her.  

The content she delivered was excellent and was exactly what I had asked for. She even threw in an extra 2 minutes for free.

Initially, after i paid her i read some negative feedback about her and was worried that she wouldn't deliver the content (as she did take a bit of time to send me the custom vid). As a result i kept sending her (a lot of) messages to ask about the delay and why she was taking so long. She was extremely understanding, patient and bothered to take the time to explain the previous negative posts and what was causing the delay. 

My first experience in dealing with her was a pleasant one. 

@tRotten thanks very much for the excellent custom vid and service.

Thank YOU! I'm sorry for being a day late (I didn't realize we were complete opposite time zones Tongue) but I am glad I was able to clear that up and you were happy with the results! It was a pleasure dealing with you and I hope to hear from you again! Xo
tRotten
Hi all! Glad things were cleared up a bit, and I have been working on adding to my pre made content list! Here is my updated list of pre made videos. Does not include specific lists of picture sets or customs (that I am open to discussing as well!) Prices are all different, so let me know if there is a specific one you're interested in! Looking forward to hearing from you Tongue

xox Tawni

1)Me force feeding a blindfolded boy tons of pizza, donuts, and whipped cream while he begs me to stop 
2) Playing w him and rubbing his belly with oil. Making him burp and moan. 
3) Stuffing my belly with pizza and rubbing it and burping and talking in bra and robe 
4) A five minute water drinking bloat and showing off belly (my first video!) 
5) Oil/lube belly massage/measure in jean shorts where my belly is HUGE after an inflation 
6) Picture sets available in sets of 10/$25, 20/$45, or more! Price goes a bit up with less clothing ;P 
7) I ate 8-10 tacos (before filming) and sat and rubbed my huge belly with my long nails while it gurgles/sloshes 
8) Memorial Day wknd video where I eat drink some cookout food and bounce around with an oil belly rub at the end 
9) Ten min water bloat where I drink 3 liters in a bra and panties from a pitcher (gulps and heavy breathing) 
10) eating a large box of cereal while sitting in a chair, so the view is more from below looking up at my big belly 
11) Ten minute baby bump and belly button rub/massage with oil where I show off different angles and most of my body! 
12) 5 min Mac n Cheese/pizza eating, noisy! In bra 
13) 5 minute navel play with fingers/belly rubbing 
14) tube top and panties belly/navel play with oil, very large belly! 
15) French maid outfit belly play/teasing 
16) red see thru lingerie and thong belly play with oil, ten minutes 
17) little black dress dance/tease belly/navel play video with pictures also 
18) 10 min morning routine/standing with bloated belly feeling for kicking in my belly. Tons of movement! Vore meal or baby? 
19) 10 min breakfast meal stuffing (eating shown!) and then playing with my belly barely able to move! HUGE with a measure at the end! 

Liked by heyther333 (Apr 19, 2021), Twitchy (Dec 9, 2020), ilovebelly1992 (Aug 4, 2020), Dude929 (Aug 4, 2020), MrM (Sep 24, 2019), Pregnantbellylove93 (Sep 18, 2019), colt3654 (Sep 17, 2019)
tRotten
@Deth1212 I tried messaging you back, but you have private messages disabled! :O
bigboy23
How far along are you now? I’m looking for you to be as big as possible in a pre pregnancy clothes video
esmejor
OMG ur body is absolute stunning, i love it
Liked by tRotten (Sep 23, 2019)
tRotten
Here’s my updated video list! And a few new pictures. I added another video in a knee length black dress- and also a pizza eating video with a nice belly rub. And a TON Of new photos for sets Smile hoping to film some more tonight! About 6 months along Smile

1)Me force feeding a blindfolded boy tons of pizza, donuts, and whipped cream while he begs me to stop 2) Playing w him and rubbing his belly with oil. Making him burp and moan.  3) Stuffing my belly with pizza and rubbing it and burping and talking in bra and robe 4) A five minute water drinking bloat and showing off belly (my first video!) 5) Oil/lube belly massage/measure in jean shorts where my belly is HUGE after an inflation 6) Picture sets in tight dresses/topless in silk robe, Lingerie or bra and panties 7) I ate 8-10 tacos (before filming) and sat and rubbed my huge belly with my long nails while it gurgles/sloshes 8) Memorial Day wknd video where I eat drink some cookout food and bounce around with an oil belly rub at the end 9) Ten min water bloat drinking 3L from a pitcher in bra/panties. Heavy breathing, etc! 10) eating a large box of cereal while sitting in a chair, so the view is more from below looking up at my big belly 11) Ten minute baby bump and belly button rub/massage with oil where I show off different angles and most of my body! 12) 5 min Mac n Cheese/pizza eating, noisy! In bra 13) 5 minute navel play with fingers/belly rubbing 14) tube top and panties belly/navel play with oil, very large belly! 15) French maid outfit belly play/teasing 16) red see thru lingerie and thong belly play with oil, ten minutes 17) 10 min little black dress dance/tease belly/navel play video with pictures also 18) 10 min morning routine/standing with bloated belly feeling for kicking in my belly. Tons of movement! Vore meal or baby? ? 19) 10 min meal stuffing (eating shown!) and then playing with my belly barely able to move! HUGE with a measure at the end! 20) 10 minute black knee length dress, constant rubbing and feeling for kicks/movement. Some visible movement/genuine reactions! 21) Eating 5 slices of pizza in a tight T-shirt, and ending it with a few burps and a belly pat/rub down!

Liked by im2good4u7 (Feb 14, 2023), heyther333 (Apr 19, 2021), Twitchy (Dec 9, 2020), Pregnantbellylove93 (Sep 25, 2019), colt3654 (Sep 24, 2019)
dork95
(Edited)
(Edited)
Do you have a video for the second pic of your bare belly in the post above?
Liked by mustang03 (Jun 18, 2020)