Belly Expansion & Cartoons
Pregnancy Simulation Hentai Toon
  5 of 7  
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Thechickenlawyer
Are there any belly movements in this game or good birth parts?
gdog
(August 6, 2019, 12:16 am)Thechickenlawyer Are there any belly movements in this game or good birth parts?

Birth Animation yes belly movements no not realy some text but no animation.
kataiser14
(Edited)
(Edited)
(August 1, 2019, 1:43 pm)big.belly Got triplets. Just some shots I got while playing.

Hi, I'm from Pregchan and just stumbled upon this.
So apparently there r two ways to do that. The first one is using the drugs sold in a place called "Slum", that will increase the chances for twins or triplets. It costs looots of money tho.

The second one is basically cheating. Go to folder PPLSS\www\js\plugins and find a file called "Global_Script.js" theh open it with notepad. Find a variable that looks like this

Quote:function multiBaby(it){
var s = $gameSwitches._data;
var v = $gameVariables._data;

//胎児の数
var kiso =6
v[59] = 1
if ( s[59] ) { kiso= 3 }
for ( var i=10; i>=2; i– ){
if ( randmm( Math.floor(Math.pow((kiso),(i/1.6))) ,1 ) <= 1 ){
v[59] = i ///////////////////////////////////////////////////
break;
}
}
See that v[59] = 1 variable? Now change the 1 to any number u like (2, 3, 5, or even 10). Save it, and play the game. The next time Hazumi gets pregnant, she'll have babies as many as the number u have entered! (Just dont put any number higher than 5 or she'll become a machine gun with babies as calibers when she's giving birth lmao)

I shud mention my gratitude to this guy here, sacrificing his time and effort to fully translated this game. Go take a look~
Ow and also u'll need this mod for satisfying ur twin pregnancy fetish
Liked by DeadmanSenji (Dec 21, 2020), hardko (Sep 22, 2019), bumpbaker (Aug 19, 2019), D. de la Vega Toledo (Aug 10, 2019), JaxsonStark (Aug 7, 2019)
jimbob5480
(Edited)
(Edited)
(August 1, 2019, 9:15 pm)B17geek98
(July 29, 2019, 2:56 pm)tumps Zip version

https://mega.nz/#!vBkkGAIS!TND4Qk4MXS0xa...F1_92XIjya-
Tumps I open the link and download the game but it's not in English is there something that I need to do to play the English version of the game
Can anyone chime in on how to get the game to install in English? I tried both the .zip and.rar versions of the supposed English version and it only installs in Japanese.
Liked by B17geek98 (Aug 7, 2019)
humpbumps
been playing it wow amazing and cool and turn on too
Goddesvenus
Someone know how use the x-ray vision in the sex or to see the baby growing? Please help
Wreck22
(August 9, 2019, 2:35 pm)Goddesvenus Someone know how use the x-ray vision in the sex or to see the baby growing? Please help

Can’t remember the name of the item but in the bottom right corner of the furniture store there’s an item that you must buy for the X-ray. After you buy it, you enable it in settings/options.
Feunski
Hello, I am the translator for this game. Thank you for playing and enjoying "Hazumi and the Pregnation". Mihiraghi, the developer, is amazed by the number of international fans.

If you didn't already know, this game is about to be released on Steam. The English version will also be available to those who have already purchased the game on DLsite English via an update. There will be several revisions in the official version that aren't in the current. Also, Mihiraghi would like links to pirated versions to be removed once the English version is officially released. Thank you for you're understanding, and please consider buying an official copy if you can.

I can answer questions, but please keep in mind that there is a faq/guide included with the current version of the patch.
Liked by Jimbo89 (Dec 7, 2019)
sarkardo
It's nice to see the translator/dev-contact here and I have a question or two.

1. Any plans for further belly art sprites to emulate triplets or even quad pregnancies? As it stands we only have 4 belly states so it's slightly disappointed (But I am aware of time constraints etc) that a triplet or quad pregnancy uses the same belly images as a twin.

2. What's the 'roadmap' looking like in terms of updates? Is the dev focusing on new areas or fleshing out current ones? I personally feel some interactions within the Slum are lacking, and the school isn't that useful after Hazumi's first pregnancy. Unless you want to go down the Yanashi 'story' line.

3. Any intentions to produce (optional) sex scenes for the Cafe? Or even a percentage chance that Hazumi provides either vaginal or oral sex.
Feunski
(Edited)
(Edited)
(August 10, 2019, 6:19 pm)sarkardo It's nice to see the translator/dev-contact here and I have a question or two.

The game's been complete for several months now, hence the Steam and English releases. Mihiraghi is currently in the planning stages for his next game.

Mihiraghi wants everyone to know that he can't fulfill everyone's wishes, and thus encourages modding. RPG Maker MV games include all files and are coded in JavaScript. Feel free to distribute new events and such.

Also, Hazumi can already have vaginal sex with cafe customers. There's a random chance that a customer will request sex during the minigame.
Liked by hardko (Sep 22, 2019), jfirineosojcbrpos (Sep 22, 2019)