General Videos
OMG!Asian pretty girl with Huge Triplets belly!
  11 of 21  
  • 31 Vote(s) - 4.35 Average
sinister
You could try Bluestacks to emulate an Android phone. Issue with that is, you won't be able to scan the QR code that's required to view the videos on the desktop version of the site.
Liked by falloutghoul (Jan 31, 2020), tocophilia (Jan 30, 2020)
Draklin
I have the kwai app but still can't log in. Seems the Kouishai app is for mainland china only.
sinister
Deleted the old post because it came off rude. Apologies.

Anyways, if you have an Android phone, look for an apk of Wandoujia. That's the Chinese equivalent of Google Play. You'll be able to download the Chinese versions of Tik Tok and Kwai from there.
Sunmistninja
Can someone make these videos available on the google drive thread?
Draklin
(January 30, 2020, 5:36 pm)sinister Deleted the old post because it came off rude. Apologies.

Anyways, if you have an Android phone, look for an apk of Wandoujia. That's the Chinese equivalent of Google Play. You'll be able to download the Chinese versions of Tik Tok and Kwai from there.

So we have to download chinese google play then the chinese version of the kwai app?
sinister
When you have the Wandoujia app, you can download the Chinese version of Kwai from there, yes.
Sunmistninja
anyway where you DONT have to randomly download some sketchy ass app?
lilcaj
I agree, and can you'll send some links or screenshots?
sinister
(February 5, 2020, 7:57 pm)Sunmistninja anyway where you DONT have to randomly download some sketchy ass app?

None that I'm aware of.
Maulanazikri
if anyone can download this video, I have a kwai account but can't download the video