Open Discussion
Introductions
  85 of 94  
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.79 Average
preggobump99
13 weeks both of us
Liked by Thebige (Feb 1, 2022), Tex. S Tyger (Feb 1, 2022)
Yutu645
Hi everyone I finally made an account happy to be here. This site has help me a lot with this fetish and to know that other people are attracted to pregnancy made me feel that this fetish isn’t weird and that a lot of people besides me enjoy it. I hope we can be friends and that stuff I guess hahaha
Liked by Tex. S Tyger (Mar 19, 2022), (Mar 16, 2022)
gynoluver
Hi,
I enjoy, love, and worship pregnant women Heart. I love to see their progression and see the new life and baby grow inside them Smile . I find pregnancy and childbirth to be a beautiful thing. I also appreciate lactation and also find that to be beautiful. I hope to meet others who enjoy the natural process of pregnancy.
Liked by Fertility lover (May 21, 2022), Tex. S Tyger (Mar 26, 2022)
DrPowers
Hi I'm new from Ireland love pregnant women
Liked by Tex. S Tyger (Apr 6, 2022)
Bigbabybelly
Hi everyone, 

I decided to finally join this site and spread my audience in addition to my Tumblr account. 
I'm a fake pregnancy content creator and have recently started creating custom orders (videos and photos) for those interested in my work. 

I've attached a few images to showcase my creations and my bump.
If you're interested in my work, go check out my Tumblr account (same name: Bigbabybelly) or send me a DM regarding custom ordersbo???b123457689

@gmail.com
Liked by TheOne (May 17, 2023), (Jun 7, 2022), miradanz (Jun 2, 2022), sbflicker (May 22, 2022), Rebish (May 21, 2022), Fertility lover (May 21, 2022), Tex. S Tyger (May 21, 2022), blowingupbellies12 (May 21, 2022)
blowingupbellies12
(May 21, 2022, 1:51 am)Bigbabybelly Hi everyone, 

I decided to finally join this site and spread my audience in addition to my Tumblr account. 
I'm a fake pregnancy content creator and have recently started creating custom orders (videos and photos) for those interested in my work. 

If you're interested in my work, go check out my Tumblr account (same name: Bigbabybelly) or send me a DM regarding custom ordersbo???b123457689

@gmail.com
Oh my goodness; you're huge!
Bigbabybelly
(Edited)
(Edited)
(May 21, 2022, 1:52 am)blowingupbellies12
(May 21, 2022, 1:51 am)Bigbabybelly Hi everyone, 

@gmail.com
Oh my goodness; you're huge!
Why thank you! I love having a full and heavy baby belly and want to share what I'm able to offer
Liked by Rebish (May 21, 2022)
Larissa0975
(June 7, 2022, 7:57 am)skinnyminnie.mm
(January 15, 2012, 6:15 am)Admin New here? Feel free to introduce yourself!
Hi everyone! 

I'm Skinny Minnie, my bump is about six months along. I'm not one hundred percent sure who the father is ? judge if you want but I'm an open book with open legs...

This is my first pregnancy, I'm having some minor complications including placenta previa. I'm looking to basically make friends with other pregnant women, like minded people and those who love my pregnancy as much as I do. I have social media platforms where I share a lot more content as well as customs (DM me). I'm kinky and always horny, I looove attention. I'm real, my pregnancy is real (how people can fake such a beautiful thing I have no idea).
 Other pregnant women feel free to hmu as well, perhaps we can connect on social media and show each other some love ?
Good day! And congrats! I am pregnant now also.
Liked by TheOne (May 17, 2023), u4eahh (Jun 27, 2022)
Larissa0975
(January 5, 2022, 1:42 am)Mamaof4 Hello lovely community!
I was here as a model last pregnancy when I was pregnant with my third and enjoyed it very much! Had a hard time logging into old account so I decided to make a new one when I got my new phone. Well..surprise I’m pregnant with baby four!!!

Excited to be back

Xoxo
Congrats!!! I am also pregnant now. And what weeks you now?
Liked by u4eahh (Jun 27, 2022), Tex. S Tyger (Jun 7, 2022)
imachicken
Congratulations to both of you.
Liked by Larissa0975 (Jun 13, 2022), Thebige (Jun 13, 2022)