Open Discussion
Introductions
  40 of 94  
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.79 Average
Cindyliekens24
(Edited)
(Edited)
Hi everyone! I think this might be a good place for me. I am Cindy and 24 years young i live in belgium near Antwerpen. I got pregnant when i was 18 years old. It was a bit of a accident for me. But when my belly grew bigger i was liking it more and more. It felt amazing! I gave birth when i was 19. That is now 5 years ago. And i feel really empty now. Is it strange for a girl i just want to have my belly back? sorry for my crappy english. I now like to somtimes pretend i am pregnant. with pillows and stuff but it is not the same. And i feel ashamed i do that. I really cant wait to feel my belly slowly growing bigger and feeling the movement inside me. I cant discribe the feeling! But i also dream about having more than one inside me i would love to feel and grow even bigger than my first time! I think about becoming a surrogate mom but i just am ashamed of my fetish. i added two pictures. one was at my 7th month the other two i am pretending and one is a few weeks after my pregnancy. Hope you guys like it.
Liked by vaktor91 (Dec 20, 2017), pregluveraz (Dec 17, 2017), Akhenaten (Dec 17, 2017), skspg99 (Dec 16, 2017), rubenger (Dec 16, 2017), BrookeL (Dec 16, 2017)
Preggofile
Hi guys I'm 22 I'm from the U.K, I've had my pregnancy fetish for a while, I really like coming to this site I felt weird about my fetish but this website puts me at ease
Liked by MJSimmons (Dec 17, 2017)
Koolken256
(December 16, 2017, 6:18 pm)Cindyliekens24 Hi everyone! I think this might be a good place for me. I am Cindy and 24 years young i live in belgium near Antwerpen. I got pregnant when i was 18 years old. It was a bit of a accident for me. But when my belly grew bigger i was liking it more and more. It felt amazing! I gave birth when i was 19. That is now 5 years ago. And i feel really empty now. Is it strange for a girl i just want to have my belly back? sorry for my crappy english. I now like to somtimes pretend i am pregnant. with pillows and stuff but it is not the same. And i feel ashamed i do that. I really cant wait to feel my belly slowly growing bigger and feeling the movement inside me. I cant discribe the feeling! But i also dream about having more than one inside me i would love to feel and grow even bigger than my first time! I think about becoming a surrogate mom but i just am ashamed of my fetish. i added two pictures. one was at my 7th month the other two i am pretending and one is a few weeks after my pregnancy. Hope you guys like it.

Welcome to the group!
Liked by TommyDe (Jan 15, 2018), Cindyliekens24 (Dec 24, 2017)
MJSimmons
(December 16, 2017, 7:20 pm)Preggofile Hi guys I'm 22 I'm from the U.K, I've had my pregnancy fetish for a while, I really like coming to this site I felt weird about my fetish but this website puts me at ease

Hello Preggofile, Nice to meet you!
There’s only one race, and that is the human race, period.
Akhenaten
(December 16, 2017, 6:18 pm)Cindyliekens24 I think about becoming a surrogate mom but i just am ashamed of my fetish.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your story. And I would say that if you want to become a surrogate, you should absolutely do it! You would be helping a family and helping yourself. There is nothing to be ashamed of, especially since your fetish is private -- yours and yours alone. Life is very short and we should all be seeking ways to squeeze the most enjoyment out of it possible. Smile
V19uk
(December 15, 2017, 2:26 am)Akhenaten
(December 14, 2017, 3:55 pm)vaktor91
(October 24, 2017, 2:13 pm)lorri Hi there! I'm Lorri, and currently in my 3rd pregnancy as a surrogate. Currently carrying quads, and almost 4 months along. My belly is already getting big, and my breasts are engorged with milk.

you have basicly combined everything that is amazing and beautiful of pregnancy into yourself <3

Yeah... it's a little too perfect, wouldn't you say?

Welcome to the group. good to see more UK based people here.
preggoluvr4286
(October 24, 2017, 2:13 pm)lorri Hi there! I'm Lorri, and currently in my 3rd pregnancy as a surrogate. Currently carrying quads, and almost 4 months along. My belly is already getting big, and my breasts are engorged with milk.

Nice to meet you, Lorri! Looking forward to seeing you grow!
Nazirahaa
(Edited)
(Edited)
Hey guys, thought I'll introduce myself since I decided to sign up for an account here. I'm Nazirah, 28, a Teacher from Indonesia. I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant with my second baby boy (4th pregnancy). I'm glad to be able to spend this year's Christmas while pregnant. I'm actually a BI but I'm more attracted to male. Pregnancy has been the most attractive thing for me, be it the process, the appearance or the experience. I'm blessed to be able to experience pregnancy 4 times and although I met some misfortune during two of my pregnancy, it didn't stopped me from trying to get pregnant again. I find this "pregnancy" fetish thing acceptable as it recently struck me without me knowing I had this fetish. I used to think it's weird but now that I think of it, it shows how silly am I and heck I would want my boyfriend to have this "fetish" so he could pay more attention to me while I'm pregnant. From a female perspective, I'm more into being/getting pregnant and of course I'm attracted to woman who is pregnant. I'm also starting to venture towards liking huge & round belly (female or male), preferably pregnant ones and I'll definitely miss my big belly after I give birth. I hope to get to know some of you friendly guys here and hopefully make new friends here.

Merry Christmas everyone!

~ Nazirah
Liked by Pregnantmodel (Feb 9, 2019), preggoluvr4286 (Dec 23, 2017), Moonlight150 (Dec 22, 2017), skspg99 (Dec 22, 2017), Dombi (Dec 22, 2017), pregluveraz (Dec 22, 2017), Akhenaten (Dec 22, 2017)
Exclamation  preggoluvr4286
Exclamation 
(December 22, 2017, 11:13 am)Nazirahaa Hey guys, thought I'll introduce myself since I decided to sign up for an account here. I'm Nazirah, 28, a Teacher from Indonesia. I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant with my second baby boy (4th pregnancy). I'm glad to be able to spend this year's Christmas while pregnant. I'm actually a BI but I'm more attracted to male. Pregnancy has been the most attractive thing for me, be it the process, the appearance or the experience. I'm blessed to be able to experience pregnancy 4 times and although I met some misfortune during two of my pregnancy, it didn't stopped me from trying to get pregnant again. I find this "pregnancy" fetish thing acceptable as it recently struck me without me knowing I had this fetish. I used to think it's weird but now that I think of it, it shows how silly am I and heck I would want my boyfriend to have this "fetish" so he could pay more attention to me while I'm pregnant. From a female perspective, I'm more into being/getting pregnant and of course I'm attracted to woman who is pregnant. I'm also starting to venture towards liking huge & round belly (female or male), preferably pregnant ones and I'll definitely miss my big belly after I give birth. I hope to get to know some of you friendly guys here and hopefully make new friends here.

Merry Christmas everyone!

~ Nazirah

I have to say, you sound like my kind of woman, Nazirah! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Liked by Nazirahaa (Dec 23, 2017)
lorri
Thank you!