Open Discussion
Introductions
  38 of 94  
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.79 Average
Akhenaten
(Edited)
(Edited)
Hi Michael. It's cool that you're open/admitted with your fetish, but I wouldn't want it to ever come back around and bite you in the butt. Like if [removed] wanted to mess with you and then pointed to this post and this community. You might want to remove a few details and definitely your picture. But if you're comfortable with the risk, by all means. Welcome either way!
MJSimmons
Good Idea! Though I am careful about the things I talk about and do on the work floor. After all I am crazy not stupid. Big Grin
There’s only one race, and that is the human race, period.
pregnantfan123
I've had a love for pregnant women since I was a teen. In my 30s now. Taking beach candid shots are my contributions to this site. Glad there are more of me out there. I never hesitate to thank a post if I found something I like.

Best!
MJSimmons
Nice to meet ya!
Liked by pregnantfan123 (Oct 11, 2017)
lorri
Hi there! I'm Lorri, and currently in my 3rd pregnancy as a surrogate. Currently carrying quads, and almost 4 months along. My belly is already getting big, and my breasts are engorged with milk.
Liked by vaktor91 (Dec 14, 2017)
MJSimmons
Hello Lori, nice to meet you!
lorri
Thank you!
Be safe and be well,
Lorri
Exoticbeauty
Hi im new to the site i live in chicago.

Im 4 months pregnant
I sell custom pic and videos
Feel free to message me

I added a few pic of my old baby bump

Liked by Jay.dude69 (Dec 8, 2017), mmigueltorres1 (Dec 5, 2017), preggoluvr4286 (Nov 5, 2017), Dombi (Oct 28, 2017)
pregnantlover14
(October 27, 2017, 8:45 pm)Exoticbeauty Hi im new to the site i live in chicago.

Im 4 months pregnant
I sell custom pic and videos
Feel free to message me

I added a few pic of my old baby bump

hi I'm in Chicago as well. Do you do meet ups?
PregoSarah
hello guys

I am Sarah, nice to meet you