Open Discussion
Introductions
  36 of 94  
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.79 Average
francoge79
Hi all folks! hope to become an active member soon and share with you my passion for bellies.
Liked by pregnantfan123 (Oct 10, 2017)
Rafterman
Hi fellow preggophiliacs, my name's Cameron. I'm a 24m and have been into pregnant women since I can remember. Been a lurker for a long time. Found this site years ago and forgot about it. Really thankful that this place exists!
Liked by pregnantfan123 (Oct 10, 2017)
MadelineBug
hey, pregnant with my second set of twins also a big fan of the kink
Liked by 13 members: Jay.dude69 (Dec 8, 2017), Somarifan513 (Nov 15, 2017), theletdown (Sep 13, 2017), skspg99 (Sep 6, 2017), preggoluvr4286 (Sep 4, 2017), bumpbaker (Sep 2, 2017), JrbTO (Aug 29, 2017), pregluveraz (Aug 28, 2017), Moonlight150 (Aug 28, 2017), doubleintegral (Aug 28, 2017), rubenger (Aug 28, 2017), Akhenaten (Aug 27, 2017), Lovepreggys (Aug 27, 2017)
Jakiol
Hi
I am a Italian preggo lover and hope to get in contact with other italian speaking preggo lovers .
I'm looking for a female roleplay partner too.
Liked by david100 (Sep 10, 2017)
preggoluvr4286
New here, but I've known about this site for a long time.

I am 36 years old, live just outside of Dallas, Texas, and have had a pregnancy fetish since I was 10. I have a daughter who will turn 5 soon; and I would love to enjoy the beautiful process of pregnancy again.

I am currently in an online relationship which I hope will turn into more soon.

I will reveal more about myself soon.
preggoluvr4286
(August 27, 2017, 12:32 am)MadelineBug hey, pregnant with my second set of twins also a big fan of the kink

Awesome! Not very many women are blessed to have more than one set of twins!
preggoluvr4286
(July 24, 2017, 5:39 am)shiellaxcx Hi all I'm 42, from Indonesia
I have 4 grown daughters from my first marriage, 3 of whom have given me beautiful grandchildren
I'm currently 22 weeks with the 6th from my 2nd marriage.

Happy to discuss and talk about my pregnancy and my daughters' too if anyone from this forum would like to.
DM me for a KIK ID! Smile

That's ten kids! You must really love being pregnant!Undecided
fitri
Hi, I'm fitri from thailand, 37 years old and pregnant with my 5th child, 5 months. I'm an Indo Thai who can speak chinese for those who are wondering and i'm trying to become more open minded to share my past and present pregnancy experiences, hope i'm still not too old for that. i really enjoyed having a huge belly, be it pregnant with babies or just foods/beer stored inside my stomach. I'm currently looking for interesting ways to expand my belly safely while pregnant, don't mind experimenting it as long as it's safe. I'm not really a fan of enema inflation and usually prefer through mouth. I live in a rural environment so I might not have access to everything. If anyone is interested in talking about pregnancy, belly expansion or even want me to experiment new inflation method can drop me a message.

P.S: I'm married and not a really good looker, for those who have other intention.
Liked by skspg99 (Sep 6, 2017)
chuckcurfman
hi there am from Indonesia .... love this site
Heart  Bailey310
Heart 
Hi everyone, I'm Bailey!

I'm new here and a part-time, professional companion since 2009 and am in the 4th month of my first pregnancy! I live in the LAX area (SoCal aka California) and would love to make myself available for those that are truly attracted to what I think is the most attractive thing about myself lately - well, that and my winning personality Big Grin I love to travel so if you can't come to me, maybe we can work something out Smile

I did read the Rules thread and the no-no on posting direct links of others, but didn't see any rule about posting your own link. But I am going to err on the side of caution and just say that if you want further info, I have it and am happy to supply it on request - So come experience this single [soon to be] mom and her adventures through these next coming months!

Xoxoxo!
Liked by Jay.dude69 (Dec 8, 2017), MyPreggoBump (Oct 31, 2017), bigjohn21 (Sep 19, 2017), skspg99 (Sep 18, 2017), Moonlight150 (Sep 17, 2017)