General Videos
Her ass is killing me
  2 of 2
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average
tonythepreggoPony
(April 27, 2019, 2:49 am)Dr. Preggo Must be difficult cleaning your mansion
The most annoying part of the video is her whining about much of a disaster zone her house is, despite it being barely messy. 3 pieces of clothing on the floor isn't a mess. I was going in it thinking there was going to be grime on the bathroom tiles, mud on the kitchen floor, or pet hair everywhere. But here she is complaining like she's cleaning up a high school gym lockeroom.
She has a nice belly, but this is just another YouTube video where I'm just spamming the mute button.
Liked by AquaL (May 1, 2019)
Rudwah
@"tonythepreggoPony" YEP

@Dr. Preggo See, I'm glad we're in agreement.

BUT, I want EVERYONE who takes the time to read my comment, FOR THE RECORD, I love the video and the girl is super sexy, you can think a girl is sexy and hawt, and want to do whatever with her, but at the end of the day, you can still hate them. That's how like...families work lol.
gdog
Yes if she wasn't sporting a sexy bump in yoga gear watching somebody clean their house on youtube is a waist of time, but harboring resentment for people bringing order to there lives even if it is as simple as cleaning is no way to live. It is cliche but the advise of Jordan Peterson does work "clean your room" and put your house in order before criticizing others does change your life and relationships.
Raphic
hxxps://youtu.be/ao9pkfP0oS4 jesus ... she has gotten so huge... look how hard her nipples got at 17:19 to 17:30
Liked by ntchndlr (Jun 6, 2019), (Jun 6, 2019)
McKormick
Every single time I see a house that large with the mother being a SAHM with children already I wonder just what the husband does for a living that he can afford all of that.
Liked by ntchndlr (Jun 6, 2019)
ILikePregnancy
I always assume doctor or lawyer.
Mongomaniac
....we're getting sidetracked here...
-Contact the authorities!
Her ass must be stopped before it kills again!!