• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Botter1111
(March 21, 2019, 3:22 pm)jopreggolover I have if you want to trade

Hey there,

I am also looking for the 2 uncensored videos from FC2. Smile
griddles14
(Edited)
(Edited)
@Botter1111 , could you create your own thread in “REQUESTS” listing all the JAV videos that you want?
I see you everywhere, on each JAV thread (some necro-ed) simply begging for stuff. Your attempt above to “share” with the community simply doesn’t count because any potato with a keyboard and a fetish for JAV could find that video. Please stop asking for it literally everywhere, it’s highly annoying. Thank you.

FYI, I have both of the videos you are looking for, but you won’t receive what you want simply by posting everywhere annoying every post you see.
Liked by mercy013 (May 26, 2020), Botter1111 (Apr 30, 2019), quasa2 (Apr 29, 2019)
Botter1111
(April 29, 2019, 10:21 am)griddles14 @Botter1111 , could you create your own thread in “REQUESTS” listing all the JAV videos that you want?
I see you everywhere, on each JAV thread (some necro-ed) simply begging for stuff. Your attempt above to “share” with the community simply doesn’t count because any potato with a keyboard and a fetish for JAV could find that video. Please stop asking for it literally everywhere, it’s highly annoying. Thank you.

FYI, I have both of the videos you are looking for, but you won’t receive what you want simply by posting everywhere annoying every post you see.
Thanks for the reminder for a newbie. I will keep this in mind. Smile
mercy013
(April 29, 2019, 10:21 am)griddles14 @Botter1111 , could you create your own thread in “REQUESTS” listing all the JAV videos that you want?

Hello griddles, I'd like to trade the videos you have. Are they still available?
rbx7p9
I have SMS-046 and AEDVD-1540R of hers and want to trade for the other videos listed on https://ninpumamadaisuki.blog.fc2.com/bl...ry-42.html especially MD-015 (http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlipadye), MB-008 (http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlipbatm)
The rest are the FC2 videos and やす&サンちゃんの妊婦さんナンパ日記 特別編 which I'm happy to trade for as well. Let me know what you're looking and I'll see if I have it.