General Videos
My favorite Haleylette recording and more of her
  10 of 13  
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TacoTamale
(November 3, 2019, 3:28 pm)auto_asphyx damn... haven't been on here in a week, and i was just considering sending her the 5 bucks for her preg package. i think i'll pass until she can actually redeem herself, but considering that she's scammed people after reaching out here, i'd rather spend the 5 bucks on lunch.

She's already been banned from the site, so that ship's sailed.
Liked by auto_asphyx (Nov 6, 2019)
Draklin
(November 2, 2019, 11:07 pm)Mike2477 She sent me my stuff quick with no problems

Since a lot of stuff paid for the stuff and she wasn't providing it, would you mind sharing it?
JimBones
I would certainly appreciate that since I did actually pay for it and she never sent anything over before apparently being banned...
Liked by garadon (Nov 4, 2019)
harbles
I also paid for the preggo pack, but didn't actually receive it. Prodded her via e-mail after she posted here about being ill and got a link to an expired onedrive. Replied telling her that, haven't received a response. That was four days ago.

If it was a scam, I feel like it would have been far easier for her to not reply at all. That said, hopefully someone who actually received the pack is willing to share.
Unreg_user
(November 5, 2019, 1:48 am)harbles I also paid for the preggo pack, but didn't actually receive it. Prodded her via e-mail after she posted here about being ill and got a link to an expired onedrive. Replied telling her that, haven't received a response. That was four days ago.

If it was a scam, I feel like it would have been far easier for her to not reply at all. That said, hopefully someone who actually received the pack is willing to share.

I doubt it was a scam and more of her falling behind on her orders/forgetting about them. I don't think she meant any harm, but she should've had a better selling method.
doubleintegral
(November 5, 2019, 10:49 am)1Way
(November 5, 2019, 1:48 am)harbles I also paid for the preggo pack, but didn't actually receive it. Prodded her via e-mail after she posted here about being ill and got a link to an expired onedrive. Replied telling her that, haven't received a response. That was four days ago.

I doubt it was a scam and more of her falling behind on her orders/forgetting about them. I don't think she meant any harm, but she should've had a better selling method.

This is true, but it doesn't excuse her apparently blocking people on Twitter.
auto_asphyx
(Edited)
(Edited)
blocking people on twitter doesn't make a good case for herself. if someone wants to share that stuff, i'm about it. i'd normally have no qualms spending the money if someone actually delivers, but i'd rather not in her case now, even if it is only five dollars.
Darkstar3483
I'm in the same boat as most people lol. It was just $5 but not cool. Can someone who actually got it confirm it even exists?
auto_asphyx
if anyone has a upstore account, there's a ton of her videos over here ripe for the picking... anyone want to take one for the team?

http://camcaps.me/search/haleylette
Draklin
(November 5, 2019, 10:49 am)1Way

It's definitely her not caring about her customers once she had what she wanted for them. I did the transaction through direct messaging here, so she was here and claimed the money, then left. I know this because I got an e-mail saying it was claimed, but received no follow-up message for days despite her responding nearly instantly beforehand.