Site Suggestions & Updates
Mobile theme in development (iPhone users needed)
  2 of 2
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin
Staff Member
Disregard that, replies are shown.

Admin
Staff Member
@AquaL and @Porkchop -- so it seems that only 20 attachments can be uploaded simultaneously. There's a hard limit of 20 uploads as a batch, however there's no actual limit per post. Anything above 20 would require attachments to be uploaded in multiple batches.

For example, if I lifted the limit to 30 and wanted to upload 30 images to a single post, I'd have to select 20 files and upload those files. Before hitting "post", I'd then have to select another 10 files and upload those. Basically, one would have to hit "browse", select their files and then hit "add attachments" two separate times.

Do either of you see much point in lifting the limit above 20 images per post given that only 20 images can be uploaded as a batch? I'm going to ask one of the developers to find a way to increase the batch limit above 20 (this will take time). Also, the plan is still to add an progress bar to provide feedback while uploading (to ensure people don't think their browser is stuck and refreshing in the middle of an upload).

Right now my focus is on finishing the mobile design. This is high priority because Google penalizes sites in a serious way, which results in lost traffic, for not having a mobile version.
Liked by andy789 (Nov 10, 2020)