General Videos
Amy's Back - AGAIN!
  7 of 14  
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
McKormick
(April 25, 2019, 1:34 pm)tomostrife So her instagram just went private. I had a feeling this might happen

I dont know. I mean she went radio silent for going on three weeks now. She might be pushing 35 or 36wks at this point. Last I knew she was celebrating her fiances birthday. I cant imagine that anyone was sending her any sort of perverted messages because there was nothing to see. All shes been showing is her fiance, her children and things like that. She has been out of the picture for quite some time now.
SPL
(April 25, 2019, 6:19 pm)McKormick
(April 25, 2019, 1:34 pm)tomostrife So her instagram just went private. I had a feeling this might happen

I dont know. I mean she went radio silent for going on three weeks now. She might be pushing 35 or 36wks at this point. Last I knew she was celebrating her fiances birthday. I cant imagine that anyone was sending her any sort of perverted messages because there was nothing to see. All shes been showing is her fiance, her children and things like that. She has been out of the picture for quite some time now.

This is demonstrably false, McCormick.

Yes, she may have gone pretty silent on Youtube during the month of March, but she was extremely active on Instagram all the while. Her last Youtube uploads (which are entirely irrelevant to us) were merely 3 days ago.

She last produced Instagram Stories on the 23rd - 2 days ago.

Now, you all are correct in noting that her privatizing her IG is significant and a bit troubling - but as we all know, her social media usage habits tend to be erratic. Having said that, it is highly troubling that she has not produced any IG Stories for the past 2 days. There have been days in recent months on which she does not produce any IG Stories at all, but those have tended to be few and far between.

I say we wait a few more days before panicking. Let's all hope that she's simply celebrating her fiancé's birthday. If she doesn't do anything for about a week, then yeah, something unfortunate must have happened.
tomostrife
Haha this thread is so funny sometimes
Liked by AquaL (May 2, 2019), WallsD (Apr 26, 2019), SPL (Apr 25, 2019)
SPL
(Edited)
(Edited)
Let's get back to delicious-preggo-Asian-MILF-posting, shall we?

Had to crop out usernames up-top, but: god. DAMN.

Amy is seriously blowing up now, and in just the right way. Can't wait to see more of this glorious belleh.

Liked by pacan1 (May 6, 2019), alsx (Apr 28, 2019)
bluejay123456
(April 27, 2019, 11:28 pm)SexyPreggoLuva Let's get back to posting some delicious Asian MILF belly, shall we?

Had to crop out usernames up-top, but: god. DAMN.

Amy is seriously blowing up now, and in just the right way. Can't wait to see more of this glorious belleh.
Agreed can't wait to see how big she gets at the end of this pregnancy.
SPL
(Edited)
(Edited)
Well, Amy is officially 36 weeks along now, and it's been 3 weeks since her last Youtube upload. As we can all plainly see, she's also privatized a couple videos (irrelevant to us) about her younger daughter and some Easter celebration thing. Was this all due to creepers? Allow me to review most recent events.

Her IG Stories have included less and less belly content in recent days (but about the same amount of general pregnancy commentary.) This became so severe that every night (when I log in to collect her Stories), I was thinking like "Oh my F*CKING GOD Amy please take at least one more pic of your bump!" for a long while. She did eventually take some more pics a few days ago, but they weren't bump-centric and included her kids.

Her IG has been private more often than not over the past few weeks. I even noticed that her baby daddy/fiancee has seemingly de-activated his account altogether, which probably isn't good.

Did some dickheaded creeper finally go too far, and we'll sorely miss out on content for the rest of this pregnancy? That is unfortunately a real possibility, one which can only be pondered as part of the Guessing Game, one of the most depressing games I've ever played.

Sadly, McKormick's observation at the top of this page was not false, merely somewhat premature.

On the bright side: a full week ago today, she posted some old pictures (permanently, not as Stories) and they remain her most recent posts as such. She still responded to a couple rather personal questions on both posts, relative to her pregnancy. The most recent comment on her most recent post is someone kindly wishing out loud that she has not ceased making Youtube videos.

At this point, the best we can hope for is for her to suddenly "burst onto the scene" again, so to speak, and gift us a flurry of content during the final weeks of her pregnancy. She is due on June 2nd.

All we can do is hope and pray.
tomostrife
You guys did this to yourselves. I've said it before, dont share til the pregnancy is over. Of course some creeper went too far. You'd all be delusional to think otherwise. Some of you are borderline obsessive. You brought her into the limelight and as this fetish site becomes more mainstream, you attract more members who are straight unhinged. Want evidence? Look at MrTek/Thechickenlawyer's post. Thats not a well adjusted reaction. Thats someone who think going private means try harder. She's a person, with a family, and a husband. She's not a whore who wants a bunch of pervs wanking it to her. What's done is done. We'll be lucky if she becomes more active, but I doubt it, because if I were in her shoes, I'd be creeped out too.
Liked by hodonavi (May 9, 2019), (May 8, 2019), ImBirdface (May 7, 2019), Toasty37 (May 6, 2019), SPL (May 6, 2019), AnonymousBump (May 6, 2019), zomminn (May 6, 2019), XMaster (May 6, 2019)
doubleintegral
It wouldn't surprise me if the candid thread played a large part in it as well. If she knew about this place before and didn't care, it's because the people who were objectifying her were nameless, faceless people on the Internet. But knowing that one of us was within a few feet of her discreetly photographing her (even if he didn't realize it was her) and then took that to the Internet is something else entirely. In hindsight, I probably would have recommended the OP delete that thread.

And yes, some of you are borderline obsessed, and maybe not all that borderline. Besides, how much different is she going to look anyway? By their 3rd or 4th pregnancies most women are done growing around the 36-week mark.
Liked by SPL (May 8, 2019)
McKormick
(May 7, 2019, 7:24 pm)doubleintegral It wouldn't surprise me if the candid thread played a large part in it as well.  If she knew about this place before and didn't care, it's because the people who were objectifying her were nameless, faceless people on the Internet.  But knowing that one of us was within a few feet of her discreetly photographing her (even if he didn't realize it was her) and then took that to the Internet is something else entirely.  In hindsight, I probably would have recommended the OP delete that thread.

And yes, some of you are borderline obsessed, and maybe not all that borderline.  Besides, how much different is she going to look anyway?  By their 3rd or 4th pregnancies most women are done growing around the 36-week mark.

Im not sure that I understand. Someone actually saw her in the street and posted her in a Candid thread? When was this?
sinister
(May 7, 2019, 7:55 pm)McKormick
(May 7, 2019, 7:24 pm)doubleintegral It wouldn't surprise me if the candid thread played a large part in it as well.  If she knew about this place before and didn't care, it's because the people who were objectifying her were nameless, faceless people on the Internet.  But knowing that one of us was within a few feet of her discreetly photographing her (even if he didn't realize it was her) and then took that to the Internet is something else entirely.  In hindsight, I probably would have recommended the OP delete that thread.

And yes, some of you are borderline obsessed, and maybe not all that borderline.  Besides, how much different is she going to look anyway?  By their 3rd or 4th pregnancies most women are done growing around the 36-week mark.

Im not sure that I understand. Someone actually saw her in the street and posted her in a Candid thread? When was this?

She went into a food place and one of the people that worked there is a member here. They took pictures of her and posted them in the candids section. 

https://preggophilia.com/preggo-getting-boba-t