General Videos
Twins - 31 weeks NICE
  7 of 16  
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Toasty37
I can’t stand that Daniel guy. He ruined so many vids for us like another brunette twinner with so much potential. I say drop the ban hammer on him and report all of his comments and his YT account. It not be a means to an end but it could at least help him get a clue. I’m gonna be beyond pissed if he ruins Paige for us
Liked by AquaL (Sep 2, 2018), derp1234 (Sep 1, 2018)
MrTek
(Replying to above quickly) you cant have him banned here. Why¿: people cant be told how to act on different sites after they leave here. The only site like that is deviantart (when artists sometimes tell them to credit work). The problem is (if he is that smart) is (applies to anyone) whats to stop him or anyone treated like that from puttinv the site and all our sections on blast? We naturally dont tell moms abourlt this siteSmile but if they found out where woudld we go?

Yeah he ruined vids. You can only report comments if they break the rules. It is like IG. You could tell the moms to delete his comments and block him.

Lastly (idea) why not have a YT page where we upload all our fave YT vids. We dont say who the moms are but we give general info (like how many weeks). They cant find us. Theres repost accounts all over YT & some on IG. I hope 1 of the roleplayers on YT uploads her cleaning videos.
jimmycrack
Ok. I see. The thing is that if people control themselves those of us more crafty may be able to convince people like Paige to maybe try some things she wouldn’t have otherwise before she pops. Only things she’s comfortable with. Maybe do this privately here with people we trust. If we never try we might miss out. To me Paige in particular seems to be enjoying this and may like the attention. This could be good. As I’m sure many of you know better than I there are many women pregnant with twins on YT at any given time. I can say there is one I posted recently (twins) that is quite attractive and early in her pregnancy. There is also a very good one with triplets that is getting into the high growth end of 2nd trimester. It’s sad because these two may take appropriate suggestions too. But you’re right. Rather than save time and great material it is much better to be safer than sorry. I hope something be maybe could do a fiver please. I have crap internet. Could somebody maybe put these edited on the google drive? Like Laura, Mette, and now Paige. There are going to be other really outstanding ones in the coming weeks! Off my high horse now. Thanks
spongemaster
Let's not forget that because this one lady might be okay with "creepy comments", doesn't mean other preggos (or friends of preggos or future preggos) aren't reading those comments. This may cause them to not share their own stories.
McKormick
(Edited)
(Edited)
Shes about to hit 900 subscribers. Anyone have any idea what she might do for 1K? Im thinking that might be a secret dance video. What Im wondering is how she intends to keep subscribers for the rest of the pregnancy and onwards. Most of them are tuning in for the pregnancy. She posts maybe once or twice a week right? Shes shown us cleaning her kitchen and now her bathroom. Shes running out of places to clean. What can she do besides vlogs? Just conversation, what do you all think she could do? What would you like to see?

(August 31, 2018, 6:01 pm)Porkchop Paige.... she's ridiculously pregnant... her belly has reached an almost absurd level of hugeness yet I truly want to see her get bigger! I totally agree that her belly seems to have grown in the last few days of "nesting".
So... whats next that we're hoping for?
Definitely trying on pre-pregnancy clothes seems doable but the "Baby Mama" dance might be out due to her recent minor injury.
Perhaps cleaning the garage... too hot.
Has she mentioned having a swimming pool? Perhaps a swimming video?
An "Ice Bucket Challenge" would be crazy but the shock of cold water might actually send her into labor... lol!

Today on her InstaStory it looked like she showed a room and then showed if after it was cleaned. Im not sure if that was filmed in its entirety or not. The pre-preg clothes video is in the works. The dancing video may or may not happen but if she did those consecutive trust and believe her subscribers would go up. Especially if she did videos like bug where one focuses on dresses, another shirts, another crop tops, then a few different pregnancy dance videos? Shes go over 1K within days but that isnt going to happen. She may clean her garage. She posted some pics on her Insta of her at a swimming pool a few weeks ago. I think that was a community pool and not her own. And the Ice Bucket challenge? No one really does that any more. So that leaves us with the pre-preg clothes and Baby Mama Dance / pregnant dance challenge. Are there any other challenges out there that she could do?

I remember one lady did a post from her car. It was an InstaStory where she explained people always ask her how she drives with her big belly and she showed it in the car. I kid you not when I tell you her belly had to be an inch from the steering wheel and she was leaning back. Someone should have filmed her driving because Im very sure it was on said steering wheel. I think that just a video showing her day to day life would be interesting at this point. Im sure Im not the only one who is wondering just what all she can and cannot do with that huge belly. I saw a few vloggers do videos like that showing how inconvenient it is and Ill be the first to admit Id watch one if she did it. Otherwise Im not sure what she can do.
orta03
Uh, don't you guys think you're overreacting just a little bit? This Dan guy's comment seems pretty tame and if his comments do cross the line, we can always remove them by reporting them as spam or harassment.
Liked by CutePikachu (Sep 1, 2018)
Rudwah
(September 1, 2018, 9:00 pm)orta03 Uh, don't you guys think you're overreacting just a little bit? This Dan guy's comment seems pretty tame and if his comments do cross the line, we can always remove them by reporting them as spam or harassment.

I think that is an effective way to deal with such an individual. Has anyone ever actually talked to this dude?
tomostrife
(September 1, 2018, 9:00 pm)orta03 Uh, don't you guys think you're overreacting just a little bit? This Dan guy's comment seems pretty tame and if his comments do cross the line, we can always remove them by reporting them as spam or harassment.

I think its just cuz people are excited about this girl dropping some insta-classic vids and at the same time are worried about someone mucking it up. In all fairness, I'd rather we over react about online courtesy rather than if a butt is fat or phat or not.
McKormick
(September 1, 2018, 10:58 pm)tomostrife

I think its just cuz people are excited about this girl dropping some insta-classic vids and at the same time are worried about someone mucking it up. In all fairness, I'd rather we over react about online courtesy rather than if a butt is fat or phat or not.

Personally I agree on both sentiments. I agree that people were overreacting but I also understand why they were overreacting. If a woman says something like that it isnt taken as seriously. Women can talk about breast size all they want and I have seen a couple of comments about her breasts posted by women. She has always responded nicely. His post was somewhat tame but its very close to crossing the line. I think people are just so afraid that it will be messed up as many others were due to one person saying the wrong thing that they immediately panicked. Im glad that she was very nice and pointed him towards her video the way she did because she could always take offense and end everything right there as many ladies before her have already done.

(September 1, 2018, 10:36 pm)Rudwah I think that is an effective way to deal with such an individual. Has anyone ever actually talked to this dude?

I seriously doubt such a thing would work. It might but I dont know. Youd think that the man would get the picture if he keeps posting on ladies pages and they stop posting immediately afterwards. Its also hard to imagine that the ladies themselves havent spoken to him in all of this time and told him that what he has said or asked is offensive.
SPL
(September 1, 2018, 10:58 pm)tomostrife

Same here. I'd rather overreact if anything at all.

Speaking of insta-classic vids and 1K subs, she's really almost there. She was only at what, 600-something before she was posted here? And now she's around 850-something.

Remember, she's not due until October. If she gets to 1,000 subscribers, say, this month (before she pops) - I hope we'd get an awesome surprise video, as she's said we would.