General Videos
Twins - 31 weeks NICE
  15 of 16  
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
SPL
For those fearful that she's been scared away by creeps, fear not!

A recent exchange on Instagram. Her 35 week update is apparently late because of the new camera, and well, y'know - her being a mom heavily pregnant with twins.

Liked by falloutghoul (Sep 14, 2018)
Porkchop
YES!!! Hell yeah!! I totally thought she'd given birth! Please, PLEASE have some belly shots!!
Liked by SPL (Sep 14, 2018)
doubleintegral
(Edited)
(Edited)
(September 13, 2018, 10:41 pm)MrTek I downloaded the cleaning videos an the movement vid she has on IG. Unless there is something good im done. There is nothing wrong with getting rid of certain comments. It is called PROFILE MANAGEMENT. You delete what you dont like. Its better than seeing the same comments everytime she replies to a comment. If those coments get deleted then that would prove me right.

Whether people can see the comments doesn't matter. The point is whether the comments are made in the first place. She can't magically un-see any harassing, abusive, or inappropriate comments just by deleting them, and whether you think she should be more thick-skinned is irrelevant. It's been proven time and time again that disrespectful comments like the type she's dealing with scare women off. But go ahead, keep blaming her.

(September 14, 2018, 4:57 am)garadon This entire thread has become cancer.

Can't wait for her to give birth so this thread can just be nuked from orbit.
Liked by alsx (Sep 15, 2018), belliesrlovely (Sep 14, 2018), hodonavi (Sep 14, 2018), falloutghoul (Sep 14, 2018), auto_asphyx (Sep 14, 2018)
Rafterman
(September 14, 2018, 5:33 pm)doubleintegral
(September 13, 2018, 10:41 pm)MrTek I downloaded the cleaning videos an the movement vid she has on IG. Unless there is something good im done. There is nothing wrong with getting rid of certain comments. It is called PROFILE MANAGEMENT. You delete what you dont like. Its better than seeing the same comments everytime she replies to a comment. If those coments get deleted then that would prove me right.

Whether people can see the comments doesn't matter. The point is whether the comments are made in the first place. She can't magically un-see any harassing, abusive, or inappropriate comments just by deleting them, and whether you think she should be more thick-skinned is irrelevant. It's been proven time and time again that disrespectful comments like the type she's dealing with scare women off. But go ahead, keep blaming her.

(September 14, 2018, 4:57 am)garadon This entire thread has become cancer.

Can't wait for her to give birth so this thread can just be nuked from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.
SPL
This is her latest Instagram story, posted 15 minutes ago.

I think it's over.

Liked by falloutghoul (Sep 15, 2018)
belliesrlovely
There's a part of me that really hopes she sees this thread...
Movies with real pregnant bellies:
https://letterboxd.com/belliesrlovely/list/real-pregnant-bellies/share/O8XqXaBHPipuZmCL/detail
Liked by (Sep 15, 2018)
Raphic
Maybe its just a CTG
965arris
Think she'll pull through with the hospital baby mama dance? (Mind you I hate hospital gowns, so I have nothing to look forward to)
Raphic
And thats it guys... great pregnancy but a bit disappointment at the end. Her twins are on the world.
tomostrife
She popped. This is too funny