General Videos
Twins - 31 weeks NICE
  11 of 16  
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
havokedge
This is super disappointing. I want to give some benefit of the doubt and read into her comment that, as she said, she just didn't like the way it was coming out. That she is too big / unhappy with it. But no doubt guys like Nshida made it creepy and she didn't feel comfortable, which contributed. Ugh. Well. At least we will still get the 2 videos a week.
ImBirdface
That guy is so fucking cringe pretending to be a girl to get them to do things. "Lol! You forgot to do a bump shot Big Grin" "You should do another baby mama dance!! And don't forget to show your bump next time it would be so cute!!"
Phamas
Not surprised one bit. Its amazing how some of these people can't learn to keep it to themselves.
Raphic
What a freaking dumbass you have to be to pretend a girl just to say such things....
Wink  Porkchop
(Edited)
Wink  (Edited)
DAMMIT!!! Once again it takes just one frigging person to fuck it up for everyone!! We warned EVERYONE to not make comments, to simply let it ride and OBVIOUSLY most pregnant ladies don't want comments from strangers!! Yet time and time again, someone FUCKS it up!
And now... the one thing that we want it bare belly videos or dancing clips or whatever is GONE FOREVER because she's due to give birth any day!
Grow UP!! DAMMIT, JUST FRIGGING GROW UP and stop ruining it not only for yourself, but for everyone!

johnyoid
It unfortunately is the nature of the beast, kind of why I decided against releasing more pitctures of my wife, there are some here that ruin it for all.
Req-Del-11
I think the lesson here is that no matter how hard all of us collectively work to avoid this type of thing happening, there will always be the chance of it happening. Therefore, lets try to control what we can control and accept the things we can't control. In turn, this will help us to expect less and enjoy what comes our way. Think of it this way: Paige Tilson posted tons of videos we all loved. How awesome is that? Let's leave it there and try to do better next time (knowing that there will always be a fuck up out there).
Raphic
Well, maybe she will do some weekly updates... lets give it a chance...
FunTimes
This may just be me, but I’d rather not see people commenting things on this forum that they criticize people for saying on her YouTube channel. Am I saying that we shouldn’t post her videos here? Of course not, all I’m saying is that before you complain about the actions of one creepy guy, at least try to set a decent example.
Liked by dreeamriver (Sep 11, 2018)
Raphic
We are setting the best example because we are not saying or commenting nothing on her vids.....